Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:05:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption  (Read 76452 times)
Borkin

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:14:57 PM

When I was starting online business, I have spent some time to find the right experienced people who were willing to share experience. I think that this is one of the main key to success in online investement! And I see team done a great job! I'm surelly in!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BountyTwo

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:02:19 PM

Typically, many campaigns have the main branch (English-speaking if the project is foreign) and several local branches. If you are more or less good at English, I would advise you to watch the campaign immediately in the original branch.
GamerOne1

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

So I’ve been hearing about people having issues investing in crypto. Among the most common ones are the fact that in order to get started people have to give away their personal info to create an account in an exchange and then they have to deposit funds. This process can take a million years. Just curious, what other specific frustrations do you have when it comes to investing in crypto?
SanniBis

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:57:57 PM

What can you say about promotional marketing restrictions? Smiley
AndyFallek

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

What can you say about promotional marketing restrictions? Smiley
In Asia in particular, a majority of retailers use online promo marketing platforms such as Groupon, Dianping or Meituan as key channels to promote their products and services and win new customers. Promo marketing strategies rely heavily on campaigns on these platforms which provide substantial traffic and sales. These platforms charge an average of 15% - 20% in commission per transaction through a CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) or CPS (Cost Per Sale) structure. An increasing number of retailers struggle because these commissions together with the discounts offered represent too high a proportion of their margins.

As a result, to protect margins, retailers often end up giving lackluster promotions that are either unattractive or with unrealistic terms – alienating the very target user group they set out to attract.
SanniBis

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:59:34 PM

Tell us about Generation of Merchant Token Smiley
AndyFallek

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:12:33 AM

Tell us about Generation of Merchant Token Smiley
Example 1 - Tokenomy (Founded by Indodax/Bitcoin.co.id Founder) Tokenomy is a crypto-crypto exchange having its core business operation in Indonesia with over 1,100,000 users with Indodax or Bitcoin.co.id . It is quickly expanding to other cities and countries to allow more people accessibility to cryptocurrencies. Tokenomy is one typical client of VEXANIUM like any other merchants. 

Tokenomy first became a registered merchant in VEX platform (with VEX token as deposit). It wants to produce 1000 pieces of $100-USD-worth gift cards and price them at $95 USD each. By using VEX’s smart contract, 1000 amount of VEXID100 Tokens will be generated. All the information of VEXID 100 token will be recorded in the blockchain itself and it cannot be changed or erased. Anyone who has one VEXID100 token are able to redeem the $100 USD worth of Tokenomy at Tokenomy by paying $ 95 USD at any payment methods using VEX app. The redeemed token will be transferred to the VEX wallet of Indodax. 
SanniBis

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:01:50 AM

Is there a Token Airdrop?
AndyFallek

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:00:35 AM

Is there a Token Airdrop?
MBurger is a burger chain and is having a promotion for its new Burger meal. It generates 100,000 worth of VEXMBurger tokens – everyone who consumes the new Burger meal with the token will enjoy $1 USD off. MBurger decides to utilize the VEXM Airdrop function to target precisely those VEX users who have children in their families. The VEX system manages to find 100,000 users who are likely to be the target audiences based on their consumption habits, interests and location. MBurger then triggers the Airdrop system by paying a certain amount of VEX tokens and each of the 100,000 users will receive 1 VEXMB token in their wallet. 

SanniBis

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:52:28 AM

Tell us about Redemption of Token Smiley
AndyFallek

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:01:45 AM

Mike receives a VEXAP from Apple in his VEXANIUM App one day when he is near the Apple Store in Central, Hong Kong. Through his VEXANIUM App he knows that Apple is offering a promotion to him – by using the VEXAP token, he will be able to enjoy 5% off a Macbook purchase as a student. When Mike is making the payment, he transfers the VEXAP token to the cashier’s VEXANIUM wallet by scanning the QR code. The transaction is done within 2 seconds and the discount is applied to his bill. No hassle for Mike and a happy merchant!
SanniBis

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:13:10 AM

Mike receives a VEXAP from Apple in his VEXANIUM App one day when he is near the Apple Store in Central, Hong Kong. Through his VEXANIUM App he knows that Apple is offering a promotion to him – by using the VEXAP token, he will be able to enjoy 5% off a Macbook purchase as a student. When Mike is making the payment, he transfers the VEXAP token to the cashier’s VEXANIUM wallet by scanning the QR code. The transaction is done within 2 seconds and the discount is applied to his bill. No hassle for Mike and a happy merchant!
Tell us about token Trading
AndyFallek

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:02:40 AM

XYZGym is the best fitness center in Jakarta. Tom has a $50-for-$200 coupon token VEXMXG but wants to sell it as he is going to the US to further his studies. He logs in to VEXchange through the VEXANIUM App, and places an order to trade the token. Jerry has just moved to Jakarta and discovered the offer and finds it attractive. Jerry then trades 20 VEX for the VEXMXG token from Tom, and Tom uses the 20 VEX to get 10% off international tickets from the marketplace. 

ChristianMill

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

XYZGym is the best fitness center in Jakarta. Tom has a $50-for-$200 coupon token VEXMXG but wants to sell it as he is going to the US to further his studies. He logs in to VEXchange through the VEXANIUM App, and places an order to trade the token. Jerry has just moved to Jakarta and discovered the offer and finds it attractive. Jerry then trades 20 VEX for the VEXMXG token from Tom, and Tom uses the 20 VEX to get 10% off international tickets from the marketplace. 

ICO Airdrop Campaign?
AndyFallek

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

ICO Airdrop Campaign?
Blockchain Startup ABC Company is planning its ICO. It has already raised half of the targeted hardcap through the private and pre-sale from accredited investors. Now it needs to fill the other half through the public sale. Since it no longer can post ads through Google, Facebook etc, it decides to maximize its reach through an airdrop campaign and uses the VEX Platform to create one. It precisely targets the campaign at those VEX users that have indicated an interest in ICO investing via the app and broadcasts the airdrop towards these users. It can specify the amount of tokens to be airdropped and the action required from the user for receiving the airdrop e.g. a newsletter or whitelist signup. It pays for the service by purchasing VEX tokens which depends on the campaign size.
Borkin

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

Having to have an individual wallet for every coin is a best way to protect money. I think so.
BountyOne

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:21:04 AM

There are many hacker who  always trying to take money from wallet. I am very scare about the security of my wallet. what are the best way to secure my  wallet so that my bitcoin will always be safe and secured. Please give me some ideas
HenryBilly

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:51:56 AM

There are many hacker who  always trying to take money from wallet. I am very scare about the security of my wallet. what are the best way to secure my  wallet so that my bitcoin will always be safe and secured. Please give me some ideas

I use such way
1. Securing your email account
2. Securing your social media account
3. Using unique and powerful passwords for all online wallet accounts
4. Enabling two-factor authentication
holos119

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

I use such way
1. Securing your email account
2. Securing your social media account
3. Using unique and powerful passwords for all online wallet accounts
4. Enabling two-factor authentication

To secure your bitcoin wallet, you can store in a good market like bittrex, poloniex, and for more secure you can give 2FA security code.
ole88_89

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

How did you learn crypto currency? How to secure more from scam?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: