Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:11:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The first earnings in the crypto currency. Where did you spend it on?  (Read 479 times)
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

My first income in crypto goes to my family, my debts, rent because we moved to a different house and our necessities in my family. It just a glimpse to my hand, all of that just vanished instantly. But for the next time, it will never happen again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panghae

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

I spent it on some mining rigs so that i can start earning while i am asleep,never wanted to be trading half of my day that is why i need some good alternative and it is a passive invome which is why its great to have these altcoins which is very profitable in mining,because you can earn some extra stash of cash if you know what you are doing !

pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:55:44 PM

I spent it on to my first mining rig,because i dont want to stop earning while i am sleeping because i cant even go to sleep when something has bothered me,cryptocurrencies are so much addictive than any drug in the market that is why i decided to limit my trading hours so that my body wouldnt be abused too much because i do work 12-15hrs  a day infront of my computer.

cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:58:38 PM

Part of the money I have invested in new projects, and spent the second part on the family. And how did you manage your earnings?
I gave it to my mother because it was my first time to have my salary, and she was amazed how much money that i can do with only trading altcoins,she believed that i am going to be successful someday if i keep dreaming about my future she was always be like that,very supportive that is why i loved her very much,a great mother!

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:59:56 PM

I had it in mind that my first earning in crypto will be an investment on landed property so when I got my first bounty payment then I went to buy the land.
Alex09012004

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:03:57 PM

I just reinvested it in other coins) I believe that crypto has huge potential, so i try to make my crypto bankroll as big as possible.
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:06:31 PM

I spent it to buy more resources,i bought a new computer which is being used to some kinda office work of my brother,he is helping me with my bounties,so that we can earn as many as we can,joining social media bounty campaigns and translations is indeed profitable however you will need to stay tuned into the bounty sections if we are talking about the translation campaigns.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:21:29 PM

I spend my first earning just for me 50% and then I save 50% for unexpected thing.

I also spend it into 50%-50% basis for my family needs and for my next transaction investment. Next journey if I will succeed I will spend it 100% to my children education and to their ambition carrier in life.
mariangpalad

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:30:32 PM

I bought something for my family because that is the first income that i got from many years of getting useless,i have been useless from the start that is why i am getting them what they want,doing a lot of bounties are much profitable than those guys who are working 8yrs in office that is why i am doing my best to get what they want.

andriiklim

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:37:59 PM

I just started to do work here. I'm learning crypto. But I think most part of my money from here I'll invest and will close my wishes, like better phone, clothes, car etc.
cryptoheroin

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

Invested to more altcoins,because i do believe more solid altcoin investments you have the more income that you can get,especially those coins for long term holding,never trust anyone of choosing which one because your investments would be your own responsibility.Do a lot of research so that you money wont be wasted to these bunch of scams in the community.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

My first earning on cryptocurrency, I spent it on obtaining international passport. I'm using bittrex as exchange market, I was about to sell some of coins, then the bittrex siad I need to verify my account with either, national identity card or driver's licence or international passport. I didn't have any of these, so decided to get international passport which I though it would be more useful than the other two. So, a friend of mine help me sell so e of his coins and later transferred it back to me when my account t was verified. That was how I spent my first earning in crypto.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

I bought a new car? i suppose because i earned a lot of bitcoin from the XVG big pump.But if you ask me if its worth to have? no because i dont even get out from my house,because i am busy doing a lot of trades and bounty campaigns,get only those what you need and do get what you want because it every earnings should spent into something valuable.

just a man

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:59:07 PM

I spent it on a vacation with my family,because they deserve to have a plenty of good times with me,because i have been busy doing trades lately and i cant even barely know when did we get out to have some good times,making the people you love happy will be the biggest achievement in your life so that is where my first income in cryptocurrencies was spent.
Vacation money is what some people need. I would want to invest in a coin that is worth a lot then take a vacation when it's worth a lot.

cryptamod

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:14:38 PM

Bought some resources ,computer asset so that i wont be borrowing other's unit just to be able trade! because im not from a wealthy family,that is why i wanted to invest into cryptocurrencies by all means because i have something to work for! never lose your goals even if you lost big amount of money into your trades,believe in yourself and you can do anythin!

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:21:22 PM

Bought something for my family,because i dont have the chance to buy anything from them for a long time.I have been a blacksheep of the family that is why i am catching up with them,doing my best to win my trades to give what my family's needs.Because i do believe trading would be the most profitable way to earn millions of dollars.

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:24:14 PM

Well i saved most of it and hold,that's because i only cash out if i'm in desperate need of money.This crypto business is still in the early stage,so i prefer to hold and wait till my earning become big and i can use it to buy real estate.Having real investment is better rather than spend it needlessly.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:25:53 PM

I spent it on other cryptocurrencies. Wink

Nah, I just held like a fool and now it's worthless. Should have bought something Sad

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:26:20 PM

I gave my first earnings to my family,because i do believe i have a lot of shortcomings ,i dont have enough time for them since i started cryptocurrecy trading its been so stressful and i cant even eat when its time to eat.You should spend your earnings into some important things not for just what you want to have,put your money into traditional businesses so that you still have something if cryptocurrency has collapsed.

matsusomoto

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:31:56 PM

I bought some more investments,computer set that can last for 5years,bought some mining rigs to start mining because i do want to earn money while i am asleep,i am a full time bounty hunter and a miner that is why i am making a lot of money monthy,which can support my whole family that is why i am spending my money to some traditional businesses just to secure my assets.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: