Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green market  (Read 4996 times)
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:37:15 PM

Now is the right time to take the waiting position. It is not exactly known how the market of crypto currencies will behave in the near future. But I am sure that the growth of altcoyins will not be fast. You can always analyze and have time to buy!
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:37:59 PM

Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
Check bitcoin's chart for you to know when would it lasts,technical analysis will tell you when its time to buy or sold or hold your coins which is why you should learn how to do it,never let anyone or something makes you sell in panic so that you wont losing money everytime the market has started to crash,relax and you should be doing other things hold until the market has recovered.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

Today we see all observe increase in the cryptomarket. However, what will happen tomorrow?
It's good time for daily trade. I would not recommend you to buy. It is better to wait a few days.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:42:15 PM

Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

It is the correct moment for get altcoins from dip for me. Of course, nobody say you what time is correct, you should find it for yourself. So you should find a correct time you know for yourself and be in the equal with the price which you believe that price is the right price compared to your own research and the price you believe in will make you more profit - that is the right.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:44:31 PM

You need our opinion? Start reading how to use technical analysis because it could save you ass from getting rekt ,because you are literally going to be torn apart when the market has started to move wildly.Do not be so sure about these greem market because it might be another bull trap from the market manipulators so we need to be sure about this!

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

Pretty scary to admit but I think that this isn't the bottom yet or the end of the bearish season. I think that the bearish season will be lasting extremely longer than the past years in this crypto currency industry. The reason as to why I have such a speculation is because looking at the all time high last year, and how much it sank up to this day, I think a lot of newbies and even some veterans that might have invested on the hype's peak have lost a lot of investing funds which is why I think that they won't be going anywhere near the this industry for quite some time. Which then will lead to longer periods of bearish market.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:48:08 PM

Do learn some basic both technical and fundamental analysis for you to know when would be the best time to get in or get out with your each trade,most of the people who are getting rekt are those ones who are trying to trade blindly or without using analysis,trading with that luck and intuition wouldnt give you good results and i have seen a lot of people losing all of their money in an instant.

philad220

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:54:15 PM

I think you are to decide the best time your self no one can decide for you because you owns your money.
But actually I'll advice you to buy more altcoin now due to the current lower price in market, don't wait for dump any longer, it might be too late in the next couples of hours.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:55:50 PM

Best opinion that you can get with us,learn how trade with technical analysis + fundamentals so that you can win your trades accurately ,Never trust your intuition nor luck with your investments because it could be the reason why most of your investments are going to fail,that is why investors needs to learn the basic trading analysis.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:00:38 PM

Nobody can tell you exactly when ,not unless these people are willing to teach you of how are you going to start learning on your own,every good trader is once a noob so dont bother that other's opinion,learn the basic first so that your trades wont give you a lot of loss! because these people are right if you didnt use technicals you will be far ahead from the reality.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:06:09 PM

Yes its green as of the moment,but when the big players has started to dump bitcoin again expect that the whole market will fail again,over and over because it is how these people are getting millions of income thru these market manipulations! this is how the market works and you should know how to fully adopt to these situations to prevent futher loss!
cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

Yes it is,there will be no one to tell you when exactly the market is going to dump again because most of the time these analysis are taken for granted especially those big players are started to dump the coins that they have bought from the dips! we should know how to adopt in any situation so that we arent going to get rekt !
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

Do not rely to your luck when you are trading because you will only lose a lot of investments,make it count by using technicals thru trading because life will be much easier for you when you know what you are doing,never let anyone else to get those dreams from you! do learn something from time to time so you wont stop learning that means you are going to improve yourself.

cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:26:33 PM

You will know it thru T.A or technical anylsis that is why you need to have some backgrounds with it for you to be able to win your trades accurately,need some experience and you are going to be a good trader.nevertheless you shall not stop learning from the day you are winning your trades because you will need to be updated with the trends in the market so that you wont be late!

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:27:24 PM

Now is the right time to take the waiting position. It is not exactly known how the market of crypto currencies will behave in the near future. But I am sure that the growth of altcoyins will not be fast. You can always analyze and have time to buy!
Although prices were starting to rise up slowly again, i think it is better if you do buy some right now before it will go higher than what you have never been expected. Though it is not the real ATH but since we are all in a bearish season this is the best price you could get for, take it or leave it, it is up to you. But don't expect too much in altcoin because everything in crypto will fluctuate.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:33:41 PM

Frankly speaking, no one will know when will the prices go up or down. If you feel good about the prices now and you plan to hold, you should buy now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Phily40

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

I'll rather you buy your coins now and stop waiting for any dump again, as you can see all prices are down and has open a very wide door to enter into market and buy the dip, I'm sure after holding for some months you're going to get your profit.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

At the moment the whole market is being stable although all the market are being in green. I think it'll keep decreasing for few more weeks before this terrible time of the year really come to an end. Holding is the best option at the moment if anyone still don't know what to do at this time  Grin

AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:42:07 PM

I think next month the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum and other alt coins will go up. Because this month will be the end of Tax day in US. Probably many investors will invest again in cryptocurrencies.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:44:15 PM

Anytime from now,when these big players has started to get their position we are going to see some big dips again which is normally nowawdays because of these continous manipulations in the market,doesnt even remember when was the market has gone bull run for a week,because the market seems to be bearish most of the time !

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: