Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:10:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BYTEPAY [BEPAY] POW - MASTERNODESCAM - HODLSCAM - NEOSCAM CropCoin  (Read 3968 times)
tissmbs

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

It seems that cropcoin and bytepay have the same MOD, MKS#1836. Although it may not seem odd, I find it way too convenient when a lead MOD on crop is also a mod on bytepay with the same dictatorial tendencies, if he does not like what you say then you get banned.

I've been in many legit discord coins and no matter how bad you are, you would never get banned, because they believe in long term growth. Unlike crop and bytepay scam which only rely on hype because they have nothing to show other than that.

Don't be mislead with sweet talk and help on discord, they are only helping themselves. I suspect that even Mr Happy#9949 is aware of the scam and just playing it out because he's too heavily invested.

You see it time and time again, people hype a coin only because they are heavily invested. I've seen it on END coin.  The devs bailed and the members still kept their hopes high 2 months later, telling everyone that the devs are simply working hard and have no time to communicate. That's just wishful thinking, not logic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tissmbs

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

Don't be mislead from the high volumes demand on bepay crypto-bridge. Those are fake orders at the very bottom, unrealistic prices with very high volume orders.

If anyone ever wonders why a coin has such a high volume then it's either true demand or someone put up a very high order on the bottom of the bid list to make it look like there is high demand for the coin. don't be fooled.
CryptoExpose

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:07:23 PM

Don't be mislead from the high volumes demand on bepay crypto-bridge. Those are fake orders at the very bottom, unrealistic prices with very high volume orders.

If anyone ever wonders why a coin has such a high volume then it's either true demand or someone put up a very high order on the bottom of the bid list to make it look like there is high demand for the coin. don't be fooled.

100% on the dot man.

This is the fake buy order.
Sell 0.83025 BTC.bridge for 1350000.0000003 BEPAY.bridge   162601.6260163   BTC.bridge:BEPAY.bridge

This account already sold 87k bytepay for 4.6BTC
CryptoExpose

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:26:39 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 04:43:34 AM by CryptoExpose

All wondering why the price stays low?
This user http://www.cryptofresh.com/u/walesman54
Dumped around 210k coins over the last 10 days, got another 40k ready to dump.
No coins ever bought so who do you think it is?
Your scammer Dev uses multiple accounts to dump his premine.
If he was a legit man only 1 account was needed to sell in the orderbook to fund his project
tissmbs

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

I've been wondering myself how there is such a high volume but the price is still the same. I feel bad for all those people who buying those coins from the dev.

CryptoExpose, do you know why the dev keeps sending his premine to different addresses so often? Is it darksend? I've been trying to follow his premine and he keeps moving it all the time.
CryptoExpose

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:11:43 AM

I've been wondering myself how there is such a high volume but the price is still the same. I feel bad for all those people who buying those coins from the dev.

CryptoExpose, do you know why the dev keeps sending his premine to different addresses so often? Is it darksend? I've been trying to follow his premine and he keeps moving it all the time.

Yeah it sucks that people are buying into this scam coin.

Think he knows people can track it and is trying to make it as difficult as he can for all of them.
I do know these wallets also sometimes sends your "change" to a new address when sending coins.
Also explains why he's been using over 5 accounts on CB alone to dump the coins.
CryptoExpose

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:59:22 AM

More shady proof of scam dev

Masternode Online stats are incorrect for Tiered Masternodes.
The ROI is out by about 40-50%
They are using the wrong formula when calculating reward frequency.
Should be using Total amount of masternodes with all tiers included.
Amount of blocks per day / Total of masternodes (All tiers) <--- Correct Formula
They are using Amount of blocks per day / Specific tier Masternodes <--- Incorrect Formula

Yesterday in Discord the dev (scammer) was told about this. Yet he insists they are correct.
The only reason to do this is by having the ROI displayed incorrectly too high and attract new buyers with fake info.
All proof was given to the dev but only ignored by him.
Don't trust the scammer
viper_za

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:37:05 AM

Just got banned from Discord for nothing, I did not even say anything in the channel and got banned.
Don't trust a person like this that just bans for no reason at all
tissmbs

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

They are just insecure about their project. They ban any person that puts the slightest of doubt on people because all they have is their FOMO.
When will people realize that a real project would not ban people, even with "FUD" it would not matter because a real project bets on LONGEVITY not current prices.

It is also funny what Mr Happy said:

"@Gosha77761   Well - our Dev is too busy being sick and having a family life.   The show must still go on, and he needs to update the roadmap, get the 30K wallet released and put out a coin reduction schedule to reduce the coin burn.   @cropcoindev"

source:

While the dev is on bytepay discord active for days.  Maybe they are trying to put a charade to debunk the facts. I think it's too late for that now, facts are facts,
cropcoindev is bytepaydev.

I don't know if Mr Happy is officially apart of the scam, but it seems that he threw away his morality and now consistently lying to the crop community just to cover for the dev.
AndB

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:57:47 PM

For sure MKS#1836 is the same in both channels
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

Just got banned from Discord for nothing, I did not even say anything in the channel and got banned.
Don't trust a person like this that just bans for no reason at all

I have met several such dishonest people on this forum several times. one must be very careful with such people. They can not be trusted and we should behave cautiously with them.

go_honey

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:01:44 PM

I've got banned on their duscord for saying obvious things..
My point is always the same for ALL coins.

1. It is stupid to call anybody "dev" (which means - developer) if that person just forked a code in github and paid $20 for fancy website.
2. It is even more stupid to make them "sacred" Smiley

Really, that's so funny (and sometimes said) seeing adults acting like kindergarten children.

tissmbs

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:44:31 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 01:07:56 AM by tissmbs

I've got banned on their duscord for saying obvious things..
My point is always the same for ALL coins.

1. It is stupid to call anybody "dev" (which means - developer) if that person just forked a code in github and paid $20 for fancy website.
2. It is even more stupid to make them "sacred" Smiley

Really, that's so funny (and sometimes said) seeing adults acting like kindergarten children.

I agree, the so called "dev" has very basic programming skills, I'm not even sure how he can fork a coin, maybe someone showed him.
I also find it hilarious on how when he would say stuff like "this is the very first tier coin" , or "we're most decentralized", people get so excited like a bunch of
kids. I can't believe how easily people are manipulated on that discord from a few simple, sometimes greatly over exaggerated statements.
Bitcoinminion

Activity: 202
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

you guys all missed the most obvious sign regarding crop and bytecrap being same dev

Not so much the. Thanks

at the end of both dev's comments, even i say. Thanks

But BOTH bytepay and cropcoindev DO NOT add a space at end of each sentence after fullstop.Lol.Like i am doing now.There is no gap following fullstop.Go look

Most people. Add the space. After full stop. End of sentence

CryptoExpose

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:13:19 AM

Next great plan by Bytepayscammer

Drop the 5k, 10k and 40k tier.
Keep 20k and introduce 50K, 75k and 100k tier.

Only thing this will help with is to artificially raise the price by forcing people to not sell rewards to save up to be able to run a masternode.
Seems familiar? Yes, it is as the same strategy was applied to Crop each time the price dropped forcing people to save up to run a masternode.

Scam dev does it again.

Bytepaydev - Today
Ok
i have mentioned everyone two times
and there isnt any who said no
so i think 20k is going to be the least tier
Doing it

Take not this above was said for 5 minutes and a decision has been made again.
Seems familiar? Yes because the exact same type of voting happened in Crop when it came to collateral needs for masternodes.

Some users were also trying to get some more details from how hodlbank will work.
User: Where will hodlbank get coins from to pay the interest?
Scammerdev: from 2 million premine
User: and if that runs out?
Scammerdev: Good question
we will decrease the hodlbank interest over time
And we are not staking now but we will stake with that amount once its live

So there you have it once again. Interest rate that will decrease the longer you "invest"
How long does he think the 2mil premine will last for this?
Ask yourself does this sound like a well thought out plan?
tissmbs

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

Next great plan by Bytepayscammer

Drop the 5k, 10k and 40k tier.
Keep 20k and introduce 50K, 75k and 100k tier.

Only thing this will help with is to artificially raise the price by forcing people to not sell rewards to save up to be able to run a masternode.
Seems familiar? Yes, it is as the same strategy was applied to Crop each time the price dropped forcing people to save up to run a masternode.

Scam dev does it again.

Bytepaydev - Today
Ok
i have mentioned everyone two times
and there isnt any who said no
so i think 20k is going to be the least tier
Doing it

Take not this above was said for 5 minutes and a decision has been made again.
Seems familiar? Yes because the exact same type of voting happened in Crop when it came to collateral needs for masternodes.

Some users were also trying to get some more details from how hodlbank will work.
User: Where will hodlbank get coins from to pay the interest?
Scammerdev: from 2 million premine
User: and if that runs out?
Scammerdev: Good question
we will decrease the hodlbank interest over time
And we are not staking now but we will stake with that amount once its live

So there you have it once again. Interest rate that will decrease the longer you "invest"
How long does he think the 2mil premine will last for this?
Ask yourself does this sound like a well thought out plan?

I wonder when will people stop playing this game of monopoly... Same stupid pattern all the time, price goes down, increase the collateral to give people an incentive to buy more coins to keep their masternode running. REALITY CHECK -> The same people that are holding will attempt to buy more coins to keep their masternodes running, those are NOT NEW INVESTORS.

People think money comes from thin air, money comes from other people, if there are no people then your coins are worthless!

kevinmark1

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:23:03 PM

Those who are reading this topic just see these newbies history.All are noobs with free time to Fud.All these are ransom seekers newbiews and some brand news.
Just ignore these Fudders.Not even a single valid post about any coin.
You know the reason?Because they dont have  any Crypto they are just jealous of seeing you all being rich they missed the opportunity because of wasting time and being speculative and ignorant so they are Crying and just ignore these childish trollers.
Cryptoexpose you and tissmbs wont get any Ransom keep posting the fud everywhere and waste time but i wont give you any ransom that you seek
tissmbs

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

Those who are reading this topic just see these newbies history.All are noobs with free time to Fud.All these are ransom seekers newbiews and some brand news.
You know the reason?Because they dont have  any Crypto they are just jealous of seeing you all being rich they missed the opportunity because of wasting time and being speculative and ignorant so they are Crying and just ignore these childish trollers.
Cryptoexpose you and tissmbs wont get any Ransom keep posting the fud everywhere and waste time but i wont give you any ransom that you seek

Oh look the "big man" himself is finally giving us a piece of his wisdom.

Yes, you are "right", everybody in crypto is rich. Your scam must be paying off nicely if you feel that way. Your ransom is worth pennies to be honest, I would not even buy your coins at 0.00000000000000003btc.

I would rather invest in a real project with 50% ROI, at least I know I'll get my money back...  With your scam you need to double up every other day to even keep your money's worth.

kevinmark1

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

You know the reason?Because they dont have  any Crypto they are just jealous of seeing you all being rich they missed the opportunity because of wasting time and being speculative and ignorant so they are Crying and just ignore these childish trollers.

Yes, you are "right", everybody in crypto is rich. Your scam must be paying off nicely if you feel that way. Your ransom is worth pennies to be honest, I would not even buy your coins at 0.00000000000000003btc.

I would rather invest in a real project with 50% ROI, at least I know I'll get my money back...  With your scam you need to double up every other day to even keep your money's worth.

Yes people See he admitted he wanted Ransom I have quoted so that he doesnot change it later.See he admitted that he seeks Ransom and its worth pennies.These guys are not even worth pennies.Cheers that everyone know now these guys are ransom seeker fudders.
And about investing lol if you had anything you would not be here trolling we both know it you have nothing.You will be worth same all life keep making new accounts to Fud.Ransom wont be given fudder
This is my last ever post here Good luck with time wasting fud
tissmbs

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

You know the reason?Because they dont have  any Crypto they are just jealous of seeing you all being rich they missed the opportunity because of wasting time and being speculative and ignorant so they are Crying and just ignore these childish trollers.

I would rather invest in a real project with 50% ROI, at least I know I'll get my money back...  With your scam you need to double up every other day to even keep your money's worth.

Yes people See he admitted he wanted Ransom I have quoted so that he doesnot change it later.See he admitted that he seeks Ransom and its worth pennies.These guys are not even worth pennies.Cheers that everyone know now these guys are ransom seeker fudders.
And about investing lol if you had anything you would not be here trolling we both know it you have nothing.You will be worth same all life keep making new accounts to Fud.Ransom wont be given fudder
This is my last ever post here Good luck with time wasting fud

You are more stupid than I imagined... Or is it that you think everybody around you is stupid, is that why you act the way you do? Who would want your worthless coins? There are plenty of projects out there that I'm invested in, I would not spend a penny on you or would want to be apart of your scam, that also counts for holding any of your coins.

Show me proof that someone wanted ransom from you? Instead of coming here and making a fool out of yourself, why don't you go and care for your weeping community because your scam coin is going to the ground.  Who would want to be apart of someone so unsophisticated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: