Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What it actually meant by Ban?  (Read 663 times)
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:51:09 AM

its back into your policy with your country, maybe they will put you into a jail but maybe you will punish by confiscated your bitcoin and i dont know about it i hope that policy that in your country is not put the holder of bitocin into a jail. or maybe if you hold bitcoin in a forbidden country, you will be fined

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
perrynonooa

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:06:40 AM

can not understand
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

Can someone be punished or sent to jail just by holding bitcoin in banned country?
What will happen in case of trading bitcoin in country where bitcoin is banned?
A ban is a formal or informal prohibition of something. If your country banned the use of crypto currencies, then you can't make any transactions or exchanges using  cryptos in that country. If you are trying to overcome the law illegally, you have to suffer for that. There may be chance for getting punished or prisoned.
pendong101

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:38:43 AM

It depends on what country you're in of course every country has different Regulations. But no one knows you're holding bitcoin maybe you're talking about banned as a payment or your country doesn't recognize bitcoin
jacksadown0920

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:39:54 AM

It's almost impossible for any state to identify you. But if you are holding a BTC or any crypt money on a stock exchange and it also shares your information with the government of that country, you may have a problem with this. For example, the state can not prove that you own the Bitcoin Core wallet
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:58:36 AM

I think Ban has certain legal definition and other sections can be linked with this definition .So in your legal framework ,if there is a punish defined for handing banned material or providing banned services ,it is not easy to detect if someone is using bitcoin for his personal  use or tread anonymously.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:25:04 AM

Can someone be punished or sent to jail just by holding bitcoin in banned country?

If someone is holding a bitcoin in a banned country, the punishment depends on what rules that country has. When a bitcoin is banned in a country, it doesnt necessarily mean that the holder of it will go to jail if proven, it means a holder cannot use these coins for payment or transaction because they are not allowed to. But if one has a bitcoin, I dont think we need to worry about it even if we are in a country that bans it because our identity is hidden and anonymous.
neliawesome

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

If in your country bitcoin is strictly prohibited and banned for sure theres a punishment to those who disobeyed.We live in different country and we have different rules.So you might go to jail if someone finds you out that you are a bitcoin holder or might just pay and etc.Just be careful in all your actions or you might end up regreting it.
Mariyas sri nirmal jayama

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:14:46 AM

Smiley :)In this respected we have to look and the legitimate controls is that nation completely .for whatever I can tell is the BTC keep a bitcoin wallet its by and large amazing for any state to character you.im an early supporter of a BTC or any crypto cash on a stock trade and it correspondingly shares saying data with the association of that nation .while having an issue with it for instance the state can not be able to show that its a bitcoin center wallet itself .yet as I saying that the begin we should take a gander at the substance of a true blue direction. On the off chance that you share the law message in English we can in like way assess it yet in the event that you say it as a theory it doesn't look great what I can state . Grin Angry Shocked
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

I think its hard to identify who own bitcoin right now. Bitcoin owner is anonymous and as far i know government can identify it. Recently SEC issuing announcement that bitcoin is not security and i think owning bitcoin is not a crime

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
cmm1967

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:07:48 AM

I think for it to be in full state regulation, because every country has different legal rules, but if it is not used for negative things I think it will not happen.
mr-sk

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:12:58 AM

it actually means that some  governments are not endorcing the usage of bitcoin, but it is just happening on a few countries at the moment, like the US, russia, china.

Telegram
Redhead5

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:29:28 PM

It depends on what country you're in of course every country has different Regulations. But no one knows you're holding bitcoin maybe you're talking about banned as a payment or your country doesn't recognize bitcoin

Actually if we are talking about ban it is means that something being prohibited to use or totally unaccepted in all means. But this will strongly depends of the laws provided by each areas or countries where we belong. But to tell the truth crypto's existence in our country has everyone freedom to use it properly.
Jundel2018

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:05:40 AM

I think for it to be in full state regulation, because every country has different legal rules, but if it is not used for negative things I think it will not happen.

If your country banned the used of bitcoin it means that it prohibits you to trade, sell or exchange your bitcoin. But it usually depends on how the rules imply in your country since every country has a different legal rules. It may send you to jail or being punished if you are caught using or trading bitcoin.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:21:01 AM

can not understand

Ban means to forbid the use, performance, or distribution of any bitcoin or crytpcurrencies in your country. But this depends to the rules of the law that your country abide since we do have a different legal rules. If your country law says that anyone caught using, selling or trading bitcoin will be sent to jail or will be punish it really depends or they will pay a penalty fee. If ever your country banned bitcoin just follow the rules.
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:30:23 AM

I think Ban has certain legal definition and other sections can be linked with this definition .So in your legal framework ,if there is a punish defined for handing banned material or providing banned services ,it is not easy to detect if someone is using bitcoin for his personal  use or tread anonymously.

The rules depend in your country if they banned bitcoin but still accept payment using bitcoin or proscribe the  used of bitcoin. There is a chance that you may be punished, pay penalty fee or can be sent to jail of you're caught or proven that you used bitcoin when they banned bitcoin in your country. If your country banned bitcoin it is better to follow the rules or suffer the consequence of your actions.
newbie243

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:54:45 AM

There are other countries that are very strict about bitcoin because these countries believe that these virtual currencies for example bitcoin are bringing about a financial instability in their country.  I cannot say that there is no possibilities that you will get caught if you are a user of bitcoin on that country because each country has their own regulations, for example in the Brazil they banned all forms of crypto currency using bitcoin in banned countries can led you in trouble, but tracing bitcoin users is hard to track.

On the other hand there will be a few options for you to cash out, but for you safety just play safe.
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:28:41 PM

well they can ise vpn to overuled banning of their country to bitcoin more on process but can still earn money. however if you were not knowledgeable of that you cannot get your coins.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

I think if any country banned bitcoin it automatically mean that all citizens or any response in that country will be unable to access bitcoin from that country, I think that is the only punishment asign to it.
billsted86

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

According to me, the prohibition means that the restriction on the sale of coins can not be used in that country anymore, That means using the coin in that country is a punishable offense. Its exchange, usage, payment and transactions will remain completely inaccessible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: