Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you agree with me... With this factor that influence Bitcoin price? Check  (Read 137 times)
Omosomofa (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

Government Regulation:
Each time a government releases official statements about the regulation of digital currencies, the price of bitcoin is normally affected. Even if the actions of that government are not related to the virtual currencies directly, the impact will still be felt. A good example of this can be derived from the Cyprus banking crisis, where the government seized funds. This prompted discussions on whether Cyprus should adopt Bitcoins as their new currency. Anytime there are restrictions on the use of bitcoins, their price changes drastically. Another reason.....
Media Influence
The media can also influence the bitcoin price significantly. Media hype can easily lead to an increase in the price, while negative news can lead to a decline in the price. For instance, news about bankruptcy or hacks on bitcoin-related websites and services can cause panic and disruption among bitcoin users, leading to price dips. Negative news about government involvement and regulations as well as news on the use of bitcoins in illegal dealings such as drug transactions and money laundering tends to have the same impact on the bitcoin price.

With this two factors we can tell more reason why Bitcoin price is still down. Comment are welcome from you all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:11:57 PM

Bitcoin has generally experienced price changes after technology improvements and major news till now. In other words, the transfer of money over a period of 12-20 hours was annoying. This problem was fixed with block increment. Then the accelerated transfer transaction was queried again and again. Solutions such as Segwit2x were not successful. With hard fork, we will see whether only a few successful projects that have left the Bitcoin network can survive. Bitcoin, however, is waiting for great news. And my vision is that this news will come from the USA. If good news comes, we may not be able to see how quickly the price will rise.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:38:05 PM

On the one hand, I think that the negative news and FUD from the media impact on the price of bitcoin. In fact, taking into account that there are powerful financial groups behind these mass media, I think that these newses have the intention of making the bitcoin price drops so these groups can buy bitcoin at a lower price. On the other hand, during the rally of the last year we could see some negative news from China and other countries that didn't have any effect on the price of bitcoin, so I don't know if the influence of media on the price of bitcoin is real or not.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

The media clearly affects the crypto, but over time this facet will be less and less, and the future I hope to meet altogether. Crypto is our all.
Omosomofa (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:15:55 PM

On the one hand, I think that the negative news and FUD from the media impact on the price of bitcoin. In fact, taking into account that there are powerful financial groups behind these mass media, I think that these newses have the intention of making the bitcoin price drops so these groups can buy bitcoin at a lower price. On the other hand, during the rally of the last year we could see some negative news from China and other countries that didn't have any effect on the price of bitcoin, so I don't know if the influence of media on the price of bitcoin is real or not.

Another things I see causing the drop of Bitcoin price Stability of the Bitcoin Network: Stability of the bitcoin network is a major factor that most bitcoin enthusiasts are concerned about. Most people want a secure network where they will not lose their money. Unlike the conventional currencies like euros and dollars, bitcoins are largely perceived as economic bubbles as they are only valuable when exchanged with other currencies, but do not have any inherent value on their own. If most people and business organizations stopped accepting bitcoins, the “bubble” would burst, leading to a fall in the bitcoin price.
The Bitcoin Demand and Supply: The price of bitcoins is largely depended on the demand and supply. This means that high demand and low supply often leads to an increase in the price. Note that bitcoins have a controlled supply whereby the total number of bitcoins in circulation must never be more than 21 million. Due to the limited supply, there are speculations that the bitcoin price will continue to rise with time.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:25:09 PM

These are exactly the reasons why bitcoin and other cryptos are dropping as of late. Bad news, regulations and advertising issues mostly. If any country issues negative regulations on bitcoin, it will lead to a price reduction, if there is a big hack.... Guess what? Price drop. If somebody famous says bitcoin is dead....... GUESS WHAT? MARKET ENTERS THE RED!

Bitcoin and other cryptos are highly reactive to media pressures, this is not a good thing.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀