Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:10:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Pool Of Stake - Pool for Proof of stake blockchains.🔥  (Read 22439 times)
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:49:54 PM

I love new technologies coming from blockchain, beautiful PSK project, I'm working on the divulgation of it, very successful for the project, to be able to count on my collaboration
Thanks we really appreciate your help.
 Good news the dev team are in touch with several exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

Is the list of tokens that will surely be supported in the Pool visible and published somewhere? I have not been following this project for a while and now we should be at the end of the ICO.
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

Is the list of tokens that will surely be supported in the Pool visible and published somewhere? I have not been following this project for a while and now we should be at the end of the ICO.

I am sure it will be visible on the platform , ICO should be on until the end of September!
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

Pool of Stake QuiZ Game :boom:
You can Win :up: to 5⃣4⃣0⃣ €  (in PSK token)
:heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign:
There will be 2 Quiz a day. :dancers:
Every Quiz as a Questoin and the answer can be found reading the WP (whitepaper: https://www.poolofstake.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Pool_of_Stake_whitepaper.pdf ) in the 95% of the questions.
:fire::fire::fire:
FASTER TO ANSWER GREATER THE PRIZE !! :car::moneybag:
:diamonds::diamonds::diamonds:
1st prize: 10 PSK (first right answer)
2nd prize: 05 PSK (second right answer)
3rd prize: 03 PSK (third right answer)
BUT...
MORE LOYAL TO PSK, EVEN GREATER THE PRIZE! :dancer:
If you invested at least 2 ETH in our ICO, your prizes will multiply x10!
1st prize: 100 PSK (first right answer)
2nd prize: 050 PSK (second right answer)
3rd prize: 030 PSK (third right answer)
The same persone (telegram usersname + ETH address) can win MAX 5 PRIZES
The game start from 19th of September to the end of ICO on the 30th of September
POOL_of_STAKE

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

Please find some words from wellknown ICObench experts about Pool Of Stake

Our ICO ends in 10 days!
🌐 PARTICIPATE -> www.poolofstake.io
📞 TALK -> https://telegram.me/poolofstake
📖 READ -> https://medium.com/@poolofstake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBnqL7oKOak
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:42:19 AM

Please find some words from wellknown ICObench experts about Pool Of Stake

Our ICO ends in 10 days!
🌐 PARTICIPATE -> www.poolofstake.io
📞 TALK -> https://telegram.me/poolofstake
📖 READ -> https://medium.com/@poolofstake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBnqL7oKOak
with the time remaining, we wish all the teams can better maximize any promotion and his job very well. in order to attract the attention of more investors. because the current competition getting tougher. so should get any extra hard work again.
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:17:54 AM

Join telegram today.

Today we'll have prizes up to more than 300$ in PSK tokens...you just have to read and be the first to give the right answer...
2andahalfBTC

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:51:25 PM

Pool of Stake seems like i can be a very interesting project for the crypto community. It is very impessive to me. I like the idea that small coin holders can get a good passive income, too.

beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:40:48 AM

Join telegram today.

Today we'll have prizes up to more than 300$ in PSK tokens...you just have to read and be the first to give the right answer...

A pretty good offer, this will certainly be more crowded in the telegram community.
The bonus for participants is tempting, does it happen for a day or until when?

davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:29:37 AM

Join telegram today.

A pretty good offer, this will certainly be more crowded in the telegram community.
The bonus for participants is tempting, does it happen for a day or until when?

Every day some dev team will post a few questions about the project, the first  3 users who will give the right answer will get 300$ in Psk tokens! It will run until the ICO end.
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:37:35 AM

Quitz starting now, join now at https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@poolofstake
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:09:08 PM

Still few days before ICO ends, We are still running a Quitz on telegram,the first 3 users who gives the right answer will get a 300$ rewards in PSK tokens!

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@poolofstake
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:48:17 PM

As ICO marketing campaign is coming to an end, please find a man behind it CEO at Navarra.is - Bartosz Navarra.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bartosznavarra/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=n09i4zXnWpQ
Aura689

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:42:55 PM

congratulations to participants who have joined the Pool of stake project. because the bounty will be completed soon and the achievement of this softcap is an extraordinary thing, and a distribution plan that is very fast. because only 10 days after ico finished the bounty distribution will be done. by the way, will unsold tokens burn dev? see the price is quite expensive too.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:25:22 PM

congratulations to participants who have joined the Pool of stake project. because the bounty will be completed soon and the achievement of this softcap is an extraordinary thing, and a distribution plan that is very fast. because only 10 days after ico finished the bounty distribution will be done. by the way, will unsold tokens burn dev? see the price is quite expensive too.

Thank you, still 1 day left for the ICO End! Yes unsold tokens will be burned and off course bounty will be paid. Dev team are quite busy at the moment with exchange and first platform release which have been developed for almost 80%. As i know they are talking with a good exchange, so be prepared to be surprised with this project...
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:07:39 AM

Thank you, still 1 day left for the ICO End! Yes unsold tokens will be burned and off course bounty will be paid. Dev team are quite busy at the moment with exchange and first platform release which have been developed for almost 80%. As i know they are talking with a good exchange, so be prepared to be surprised with this project...
a very good news, finally the hard work is coming to an end tomorrow. and I was amazed with all the people involved in this project, because they do the best job. Hopefully with time still left 1 today there will be many investors who buy up all of his tokens.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:43:02 AM

a very good news, finally the hard work is coming to an end tomorrow. and I was amazed with all the people involved in this project, because they do the best job. Hopefully with time still left 1 today there will be many investors who buy up all of his tokens.
we pray that the best for this project is what is expected later so that it can be achieved with satisfactory results, I myself hope that the extraordinary thing from this project hopefully the results that will be received by the participants also treat tired of their hard work.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:03:26 AM

with the results that have been collected, I think this project is a success and moreover if the team promises 10 days after the ICO end, the rewards will be distributed to the bounties, of course, if it can run according to this plan to become the most timely and good ICO because we all know that lately, this is a lot of ICO projects that are stalling for time.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:41:33 AM

In this article we try to note some of the latest developments inside the top 5 Proof-of-Stake projects based on the objective ranking of their market cap. size.

https://www.poolofstake.io/blog/top-3-proof-of-stake-projects-by-market-capitalization/

davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

I'm quite sure many investors will also join when the first platform release will be ready and when this project will hit first exchange!! Don't have to worry about it, clearly many people are scared about ICO, i know the team and i feel confident about development. Still 1 day left for the ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: