Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ YouGov Direct - A new digital advertising platform! ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 553 times)
saobien1920

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:18:38 PM

The project is developing very well, which is exactly what we want to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to all your teaml!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samethenpretty

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:01:28 PM

A cool idea, I think that you will succeed in your project.
blue_way (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

The project is developing very well, which is exactly what we want to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to all your teaml!
Thanks for your wishes. By leveraging the tracking capabilities enabled by blockchain technology, YouGov Direct is able to present a three-fold solution:
1. Enables users to choose which attributes to share with advertisers and earn rewards for doing so.
2. Provides actual, permissioned user data to advertisers for use in targeting campaigns, ensuring brands their ads are being viewed by relevant, real human beings as opposed to bots.
3. Tracks permission granted by users for data to be used in targeting, allowing brands and advertisers to prove they are meeting GDPR requirements.
blue_way (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:10:10 AM

A cool idea, I think that you will succeed in your project.
Thanks man, YouGov Direct aims to improve the digital advertising environment for consumers, advertisers, publishers, and other industry participants.
tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

Thats an interesting project but how is YouGov Direct different from other blockchain-based ad platforms?
tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:59:48 AM

Digital advertising is very very popular in last periods but I haver heard different newss about them. fore example, I have read something about General Data Protection Regulation for EU. Does the proejct has a solution for GDPR?
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:02:12 PM

yougov I often see in various media they move in survey. but whether yougov i mean is yougov this or not, but if it is true i appreciate it because now yougov develop ico and will surely have good potential.
blue_way (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:57:30 PM

Thats an interesting project but how is YouGov Direct different from other blockchain-based ad platforms?
YouGov Direct will create differentiation with these matters;
• Requires no new software installation
• Does not replace publishers’ ads with its own
• Company has spent 17 years growing trust in handling individuals' personal data
• Will have first-hand permission to use personal data (rather than assumed)
• Has first-hand knowledge of participants’ attributes (rather than inferred)
• Has longstanding relationships with advertisers, publishers, and other members of the online ad ecosystem
• YouGov’s solution will bring the business of personal data management into line with the requirements of GDPR
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:59:37 PM

I would like to know the preparation of this project if tomorrow is experiencing a problem

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
blue_way (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:07:02 PM

Digital advertising is very very popular in last periods but I haver heard different newss about them. fore example, I have read something about General Data Protection Regulation for EU. Does the proejct has a solution for GDPR?
You are very right about GDPR related issue. GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is set to be implemented on May 25th, 2018. These new regulations will make personal identifiable information (PII) illegal to collect from EU citizens and residents without permission.The EU has replaced the regulations of the Data Protection Act with the GDPR. The new rules highlight the EU’s intent on impacting how every entity involved in data privacy can operate. GDPR defines personal consumer information as both information traceable to an individual’s address and name and any use of data that allows tracking of an individual. In addition, GDPR enforces explicit consumer consent to each individual use of their data.
blue_way (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

yougov I often see in various media they move in survey. but whether yougov i mean is yougov this or not, but if it is true i appreciate it because now yougov develop ico and will surely have good potential.
YouGov Direct is a product of YouGov - for 17 years a trusted name in global digital research, marketing data, and analytics.
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:09:46 PM

it look very professional, yougov is important company in UK.
tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

You are very right about GDPR related issue. GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is set to be implemented on May 25th, 2018. These new regulations will make personal identifiable information (PII) illegal to collect from EU citizens and residents without permission.The EU has replaced the regulations of the Data Protection Act with the GDPR. The new rules highlight the EU’s intent on impacting how every entity involved in data privacy can operate. GDPR defines personal consumer information as both information traceable to an individual’s address and name and any use of data that allows tracking of an individual. In addition, GDPR enforces explicit consumer consent to each individual use of their data.
One thing I am sure that the current advertising ecosystem isn’t working for users, advertisers, or publishers. If YouGov Direct will solve current problems in ecosystem, that will be spectecular!!
seanver12

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:46:09 AM

Well this sure looks interesting. I'll definitely be following this. I looking forward for more information
mysql544

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:29:21 PM

is there any bounty program?
oscarwhale189

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:56:52 AM

it looks very strong. reserved
oscarwhale189

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:39:06 PM

Will the maximum number of ICO tokens be increased?
Leeminhe

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:48:18 AM

Seems very promising project, complete details and information and having a professional team running the project. Joined your telegram already, any link for website and some road maps to read?
egretia
gentogedhe

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:20:31 AM

ideas and innovations of your projects are exciting, new solutions in the online advertising industry are now for better and more profitable. but projects with similar concepts in the market there are many, what are the strategies and advantages of your project with others?
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:30:18 AM

Tell me, how did the name of the project? Can I track who needs my data afterwards? Thank you!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: