Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is life.  (Read 902 times)
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:49:54 PM

hi guys good morning ,  way back on 2016 i dont' know what is bitcoin , i don't know that there is such thing virtual money like this and for the past years since bitcoin created , I didn't know that it's running  for 10 years untill now , I read bitcoin   on "DEEPWEB" , at first i didn't believe it but i do a lot of research after I read it and  its really real , I'm so curios how this things work and if I can change my life with this bitcoin stuff. I put a risk on my 100$ money  , and i can't believe in my own eyes that this is crazy and you can earn money without doing anything. and now , im earning using bitcoin. it change my life a little bit, with bitcoin I can feel the freedom.HAAHAHAHA

Well, to a lot of youths out there that have been drowning in the wells of unemployment and Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency suddenly cane to the rescue to give them a second chance,yes, they can say that bitcoin is life and I quite agree with them too.
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:54:16 PM

hi guys good morning ,  way back on 2016 i dont' know what is bitcoin , i don't know that there is such thing virtual money like this and for the past years since bitcoin created , I didn't know that it's running  for 10 years untill now , I read bitcoin   on "DEEPWEB" , at first i didn't believe it but i do a lot of research after I read it and  its really real , I'm so curios how this things work and if I can change my life with this bitcoin stuff. I put a risk on my 100$ money  , and i can't believe in my own eyes that this is crazy and you can earn money without doing anything. and now , im earning using bitcoin. it change my life a little bit, with bitcoin I can feel the freedom.HAAHAHAHA

cool story. this happens to few people. and some others just quit from bitcoin for bad luck. you should experience many things in bitcoin business, so then you can anticipate for the worse things can happen. I think you should build another business beside bitcoin from the profit you have earned, because you never know what will happen in future. bitcoin is a high risk business.
keninu

Activity: 314
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:57:30 PM

I agree with you, Bitcoin can indeed give a big advantage for the perpetrators. And Bitcoin can be used as a source of livelihood, because of Bitcoin we can buy our daily needs. that's the reason I am, why now I enter bitcoin world, because I see there are opportunities that I get, Later I can be successful with playing Bitcoin.
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:28:53 AM

Bitcoin is real and can change your life but not always to be better sometimes bad things happen and you can loose all your money.
Many investors lost a lot of money because they invested more than they can afford to loose which is the golden rule here.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:31:21 AM

A digital money that could change the future with the current economic crisis and make people to get their own profits.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:32:42 AM

Yes bitcoin is definitely life and it has changed many peoples lives including mine. Bitcoin provides me with all my needs and wants. Before I only have part time jobs with minimum pay, thanks to bitcoin now I can buy what I need and wants. Now I can help and spoil my family with all the things they have been wishing for.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:42:13 AM

Bitcoin is real and can change your life but not always to be better sometimes bad things happen and you can loose all your money.
Many investors lost a lot of money because they invested more than they can afford to loose which is the golden rule here.

I agree, bitcoin is life where it has changed the lives of so many people involved with it. Main reason is that people are making good potential profit with bitcoin either be in doing investment, trading and joining bounty campaigns. Primarily, they are earning secondary income that could supplement their financial needs.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:44:17 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency/digital currency that can change a life of a perso.It is a life changer,a savior(in terms of daily expenses for food) and future maker.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:48:43 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that can change our lives. Bitcoin provides me with all my needs and wants. You may earn profit from your investment, earn profit through joining bounty campaigns.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:01:19 AM

I think that everyone is experiencing something like that. At first we all do not believe in the power of Bitcoin and instead underestimate Bitcoin. Many people feel that Bitcoin is not important because it only has a very small value. But look at this moment, everything has changed and many people are disappointed because they have made a wrong decision. Now people are trying to regain momentum and try to make the most of bitcoin. Bitcoin is an excellent way to change life for the better. Not many other ways can be like that, maybe Bitcoin is the most penomenal thing that exists today. Let's take advantage of everything we can do, lots of easy work we can do with Bitcoin and the results are very satisfying.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:01:59 AM

for me bitcoin is very helpful with easy profit, so I think bitcoin source of our life is better than before, because for me bitcoin is very helpful in a good life. easily generate better revenue.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:04:59 AM

No,bitcoin is a blessings to life and not a life. It is just a source of our financial needs,it is an investment that anyone can use to have a better live someday. It could be a way to have a bright future but you need ti know how to use it properly for good and not for bad works.
I agree, bitcoin should not make as our life. There things that we need to value more. Bitcoin was just a currency which helps usnin our financial needs in life. Learn to balance things. Yes bitcoin can change ojr life into better but thatdoesnt mean that we need to make ifas our life. Enjoy lifewuth the help of bitcoin, it is much better.
Life is not just about bitcoin cause you can do more than that. Life doesn't depend on it alone cause there's a lot of ways you can do. Bitcoin is just a way to earn to make a living. It's just a blessing which helps us to get the things we want. Bitcoin was made to help us not to govern over us so be careful.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:06:18 AM

Good for you to earn money without doing anything through bitcoin. But just so you know, you can't just solely rely on bitcoin. I guess you already know that there are also risks in investing on it. There is no certainty that it will always increase in value. If it crashes down, what will you do if it is your only source of income? Yes, it is undeniable that bitcoin provides lots of advantages. But you must always be ready in case something happens against what you hoped for.

Life, as we know it, does not always favor us. And it is not all about bitcoin. There's a whole world out there. Maybe you should do something more, like get a real job. Just always have a contingency plan. So better "hope for the best and be ready for the worst."

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:06:58 AM

...A lot of people that really benifited through using bitcoin and changed their lives more better than before. Actually, bitcoin is a choice that gives us freedom to change our lives for a better lifestyle, if we choose crypto by investing or trading it like bitcoin.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:12:59 AM

No,bitcoin is a blessings to life and not a life. It is just a source of our financial needs,it is an investment that anyone can use to have a better live someday. It could be a way to have a bright future but you need ti know how to use it properly for good and not for bad works.
I agree, bitcoin should not make as our life. There things that we need to value more. Bitcoin was just a currency which helps usnin our financial needs in life. Learn to balance things. Yes bitcoin can change ojr life into better but thatdoesnt mean that we need to make ifas our life. Enjoy lifewuth the help of bitcoin, it is much better.
Bitcoin is just a currency which you cannot put on your life as if when it dies, you cannot live any longer.  It helps you to have income where any body do not know that what you are working for. It change life status into good one and you can save enough for your future. Financial freedom is what we are seeking to get involve in the crypto where you can earn more than you have in real state.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:40:12 AM

I can say that bitcoin added color to my life it helps me to earn and through my earnings here I get funds to start a small business. I can't say that it's my life because i don't want to depend or rely everything in btc. What if it will die? does it mean your life will end too? Not,right? Everything in this world is not permanent so let's enjoy Bitcoin when we have it. We will work hard and used it in the proper way.
andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:50:58 AM

you yourself have no other job except investing in bitcoin. but the results are great for your family's economic life. although you always expect that bitcoin is acceptable in every country, especially in your country.
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:54:56 AM

hi guys good morning ,  way back on 2016 i dont' know what is bitcoin , i don't know that there is such thing virtual money like this and for the past years since bitcoin created , I didn't know that it's running  for 10 years untill now , I read bitcoin   on "DEEPWEB" , at first i didn't believe it but i do a lot of research after I read it and  its really real , I'm so curios how this things work and if I can change my life with this bitcoin stuff. I put a risk on my 100$ money  , and i can't believe in my own eyes that this is crazy and you can earn money without doing anything. and now , im earning using bitcoin. it change my life a little bit, with bitcoin I can feel the freedom.HAAHAHAHA
Yeah bitcoin is life for its part now of my everyday life it was 50kphp then when i first enter the world of bitcoin and now i have gained a lot from it, life changing bitcoin indeed..  This is one of the best thing happen to me.. Earning while at home suits a full mom like me.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:55:05 AM

WOW! When did you buy that $100 bitcoin man Cheesy
If it was 3 years ago then you should be so rich now LoL Cool
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:41:42 AM

hi guys good morning ,  way back on 2016 i dont' know what is bitcoin , i don't know that there is such thing virtual money like this and for the past years since bitcoin created , I didn't know that it's running  for 10 years untill now , I read bitcoin   on "DEEPWEB" , at first i didn't believe it but i do a lot of research after I read it and  its really real , I'm so curios how this things work and if I can change my life with this bitcoin stuff. I put a risk on my 100$ money  , and i can't believe in my own eyes that this is crazy and you can earn money without doing anything. and now , im earning using bitcoin. it change my life a little bit, with bitcoin I can feel the freedom.HAAHAHAHA
Yeah bitcoin is life for its part now of my everyday life it was 50kphp then when i first enter the world of bitcoin and now i have gained a lot from it, life changing bitcoin indeed..  This is one of the best thing happen to me.. Earning while at home suits a full mom like me.
I so much agree with you. I resign on my job just few months a go.I thought my life will be so boring, but as i learned BTC now i forgot the word boring.Bitcoin is part of my daily routine now.I know I will still continue helping my family at the same time even if I'm just staying at home.This is part of my living.A big part of living.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: