Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:16:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ICO will survive in 2020?  (Read 329 times)
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:41:39 AM

I think ICO will survive in 2020 but with a new name because now there are some countries banned ICO's such as Rusia and China. So, probably there will be a new system or a new name for ICO's itself. Just wait for comes next in 2020 or so on. Smiley
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:13:57 AM

Absolutely yes, even in 2020 you will see pre sales. The market is more efficient than venture capitals right now. This means even large/low players will get in! We will be ok, don't worry.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

Yes, I believe ico will still exist after 2020, but it will not be as chaotic as now, but there will be a special department or agency to supervise ico's issuance.
Of course, it may not exist, but the probability of this situation is relatively small.

Good ICO's should stay because we need new ideas and more uses of this blockchain technology. I believe only those good ICO will survive though regulations on this maybe set more complicated but at least they still exist to do serious business here in cryptoworld.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?
I do not have an ico view in 2020 yet.
Maybe it will happen and maybe not.
We'll see in the next 2 years. Hope it works as expected

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
tak rogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

may or may be ico continue to move until the next year because all successful altcoin often starts from an ico but the most important issue is we have to be smart in choosing an ico.
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:31:50 AM

I don't think that there is a reason to stop ICO and be not exist on that year. ICO is the chance of a team to introduce their project and convince investors to invest. Also it is not just to gather investors but to make their project known to the public. Private sale is only done as part of their strategy to make the project successful since investing on that way has a great favor for someone who can afford but never be the reason to stop the ICO. This is my own understanding and I am most willing if someone can tell me the accurate.
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:50:12 AM

There is no certainty for bitcoin and by this time ico too is under the same scenario. We cannot predict what's the reality that's gonna happen in the future. In my personal thinking ico will survive, because different financial institutions have accepted the plan of tokens for transaction.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
maxim000

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:51:39 AM

You want to only know about ICO or the market as a whole? I can assure you that market will survive till the end of the world. There is no reason to believe that market will end. What makes you think so? As long as market is there, ICO will also be there. So do not worry and invest happily. With so many big names entering this market, there can be no end to it.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

the growth of ICO and its development is very good, so a lot of ICO is popping up. ICO's main problem today is media, if mdia continues to block ICO ads, it's hard for ICO to last longer. because social media is the main promotional media for ICO that will launch.
Wiskeycrew

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

I think ICOs will not only survive but it's amount will rise. The platforms like MyWish are starting appearing that allow anyone create smart contracts for ICO without coding. So wait for more "great" start-ups from scholars.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:09:20 AM

I think ICOs will not only survive but it's amount will rise. The platforms like MyWish are starting appearing that allow anyone create smart contracts for ICO without coding. So wait for more "great" start-ups from scholars.
Big names jumping into what could be the largest ICO yet and the possibility of billions of dollars of money raised may be a sign that coin offerings are becoming more mainstream and lucrative.ICO will exist more from 2020.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:17:02 AM

They will exist but they will be heavily regulated in the developed economies.
We are already seeing the start of this with the US applying existing securities laws.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:19:49 AM

Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?

Since crowdfunding is trending as of today, I would think ICOs are not going anywhere. For me, ICOs are the better version of crowdfunding because not only they give us access to their products, but also giving us digital tokens in return that would become a great store of value that would rely on the market today. However, not all ICOs are legitimate, so you should read their whitepaper, project concept, watch videos and check the team’s social media profiles to prove their legitimacy.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:25:42 AM

People will always need funding for projects and so far an ICO seems to be the best place to go, we will see more rules and stricter guidelines but I think the process of funding through an ICO will still be in place.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:19:37 PM

Yes it will be, as long as Bitcoin and the rest of altcoins are alive, ICO will still survive and who knows that one day, everything will be as good as what we are expecting would be. No one really knows what would happen in the future but we just have to stay positive that this will last forever.
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:27:33 PM

ICO still alive on 2020. As long there are people patronize it will prosper behind 2020.
There are many meaningful ICO actually.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

It depends on Eth rates in 2020))) but to be serious, i think that some icos have ruined the reputation of crowdfunding due to a lot of scam. So in some two years i think that there will appear some measures which can help the sides (a company and an investor) regulate their relationships and decrease risk level.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

I think ICO will still continue to exist even after 2 years or 2020. There are lots of benefits that an ICO can provide both the devs behind it and the people investing in it. As we all know ICO or Initial Coin Offering is a great way to raise funds for developments of the new project that they are trying to promote or launch to the public. This is also one way of letting people be involve in their project to get their name out and be adopted to society easily.

In the investors part ICO is a very big help as well if you want to increase your money or get some profit from your investments through buying shares from the company doing the ICO. I know there are lots of scam ICOs but with the proper research and knowing the foundation or the big people backing up the project there's a better chance that you can profit if the ICO that you participated in will be successful.

Here's an article that will help you tell or detect if an ICO is a scam. https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/07/6-red-flags-of-an-ico-scam/

pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

I'm not sure how to interpret the question. Are you asking if ICO as an investment tool will survive? Or will each individual ICO survive? I certainly don't think that all ICOs will survive or even make it to market, but I think the "ICO as an investment vehicle" will outlive the IPO.

Bratecon

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:53:33 AM

It will survive even more. Look at how old the Bitcoin is already and it only getting more and more interest. Also there is a constantly increasing interest from investors and technology guys, as well as from all the ordinary people.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: