Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:12:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty hunters and Exchanges.  (Read 868 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 09:13:19 PM

As a cryptocurrency investor, it is very normal to have multiple exchange accounts. Because an exchange cannot contain all the altcoin trading pairs you own.
Before you create a comment you have to read first the OP correctly.

OP just ask to bounty hunter not for become an investor. Simply, if you become a bounty hunter how many exchange that want you have?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 09:31:47 PM

As a cryptocurrency investor, it is very normal to have multiple exchange accounts. Because an exchange cannot contain all the altcoin trading pairs you own.
Before you create a comment you have to read first the OP correctly.

OP just ask to bounty hunter not for become an investor. Simply, if you become a bounty hunter how many exchange that want you have?
A simple example of people who didnt even bother to read up on whats being written on OP.
Back to topic when it comes to exchangers, then i would depend on where those tokens would be trade of and if it do trade on a particular exchange then you wont
have any choice but to register and make those coins converted to btc for sure.Its up to you if you do stick to that exchange or would prefer on trading up to
more reputable one.It doesnt matter if you have lots of exchange  accounts the important thing here is that is on how you would able to sell those bounty tokens fast
and secure it away out of that exchange.

Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 11:34:22 AM

As a Hunter, how many exchange accounts are you expected to have. i have accounts in over 10 exchanges. it is appalling but i have not choice because i have to sell or convert my new earn tokens to an affordable cryptocurrency. is there any limits to the number of exchanges we should join as a bounty hunter?
i believed that more exchanges will still appear in the future.
what is your opinion towards owning a multiple exchange for trading.
There is no limit to exchanges that bounty hunters can join and the main reason why we join many exchanges is because of the tokens we are holding, once tokens get listed it might be listed on a exchange you have no account on so to sell you have to create an account on the exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: