Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:36:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop problems  (Read 20960 times)
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:58:21 AM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.
I can feel your anger there when you can't do nothing when all of your tokens and even your identity are stolen. Sometimes, airdrops are the reason why some identities are being leaked and stolen or better yet if you participated in that certain airdrop they can easily change the address so you can't receive the certain token. You can't easily know if the airdrop is legit. First, before submitting any details try to go to their website, social media accounts, telegram groups and see if there is really an airdrop live going on. Then you may know if the airdrop that you will be submitting details is either legit or scam.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anatolich

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:06:13 AM

Refused absolutely completely from this trifle. Scammers and others can easily deceive because of the large flow of people in the airdrop. Why risk because of a couple of dollars. And just spend time. Better to trade!
Mr.frost

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

I'm one of those who joined airdrops, do the tasks and until now I receive nothing.so I moved on.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

thanks.

I have also the same experience where I have joined a lot of airdrops but I still gained nothing. However, it isn't reason enough to get disappointed and to lose hope. We should just continue trying because there are still good airdrops which pay promising coins.

fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

I've joined a lot of airdrop some I received my token, the rest are scam they only wanted your personal details and  use it to scam other people. I still join airdrop nowadays but I am more careful unlike before.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

yeah most of the airdrops now are fake. they are time consuming and didnt pay the participants. We must choose what airdrops we are going to participate. This airdrops is just using the people to promote their social media.
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

I don't think you're going in the right direction. You should invest money instead of choosing to do the airdrop. Investment is the best way to make a profit.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

Yes, airdrops are mostly use like free promoting thing. Really small amounts of people get rewards , only i think when projects fill outstanding results then they share like they promise.
When doing airdrops, less expectations more you will be surpised  Smiley
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

i have a lot of experiences, similar to yours. it is unwise to spend a lot of energy on airdrops. a few airdrops will have a generous income, but it is difficult to find such a gem. i like to do some practical things for bounty activities.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

I think that today the big problem of airdrops is that today people can create very much only in order to raise money that way, many of which are promised but I think that all these promises can obviously be supported only by the fact that these people will do that but it often does not happen.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

I think that today the big problem of airdrops is that today people can create very much only in order to raise money that way, many of which are promised but I think that all these promises can obviously be supported only by the fact that these people will do that but it often does not happen.

Do not believe that it is so much easy you are saying here...
The problem is that people believe it is easy to get "worthy" tokens.
if it is too easy...then they are worth nothing.

Try to get many WSPU2 tokens...it is not easy...because the are worth something.

qigong13

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

Some airdrop really doesn't worth at all so I think you have to more selective and don't waste your time on shit token.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

that is the problem, now there is a lot of airdrop where you have to be wiser in choosing it, don't just follow it all or you just waste your time.
if you follow a good airdrop you might be able to produce, especially if you have a lot of referrals.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

I've joined a lot of airdrop some I received my token, the rest are scam they only wanted your personal details and  use it to scam other people. I still join airdrop nowadays but I am more careful unlike before.
indeed in the average airdrop is a big fraud. and we should be able to be careful in looking to be sure to benefit from it,because even now more and more fraud in the airdrop
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

I also was not a very good experience in airdrops. All tokens that came now cost very little, and some have not paid.
If you still want to participate in airdrops, it is better to create a new wallet for them. This is for security, so as not to Shine your main wallet anywhere.

BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

I gave up airdrops for the same reason. They're useless. It used to be profitable, but now that time has passed. May exist be good airdrops, but it's hard to find. Also, to get a normal profit from them you need to have a lot of referrals.

rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

It is hard to find good airdrop, there is no doubt that give us more profit but man scam have been related to airdrop, so we should be more awar to choose of good airdrop. We should create different password for new airdrop.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:02:38 PM

The current problem of airdrop now is scam it has eaten so deep into the system and scared so many persons away well i just hope the system gets better so we all can make more profits
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

hy all

thanks.

But airdrops don't really ask you to do anything other than list your eth address so you can get a lot of tokens. I don't see why you have to whine about not getting tokens from them when you legitimately done nothing to earn them. If you really want to get some tokens then participate in a bounty campaign.

Baokali92

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

airdrop is a problem in a sense of scam and poor listing in an exchange. most of the airdrop were not recognized in cryptocurrency this make airdrop worthless and useless Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: