Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:23:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ethereum or hold ?  (Read 1542 times)
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

I think this depends on how mush you buy and how desperate are your financial needs.  For me now is not the right time to sell and a wise investors buy when price are low and sell when it is high. So selling when ethereum is at the bottom is a very bad business idea. I have seen how many people that buy ethereum at $1,450 are desperately selling at $450 and some of them thing the market is not going to recover again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:30:23 AM

Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
The market has begun to show some positive signs after experiencing a period of crisis. Bitcoin, ETH and a few other potential altcoins have increased slightly. However, I recommend you still keep ETH and should not sell them yet. Despite signs of recovery, but I think the market is not really stable. Let's wait to see the positive signs stronger and higher prices. This is just my opinion
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:33:26 AM

There is no need to sell your crypto for any reason while if you are using crypt o then it will helpful to me that i can use this for online payments online funds transfer the trading benefits is also there and the holding can double your value and now bitcoin and Ethereum are highly demanded for investment and trading while the people are holding crypto they are wise and they are thinking for long term.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:36:56 AM

I do not see ethereum rising in a short term or in any foreseeable short duration. I will advice that you hold your coin because this seem to be the lowest ethereum will get to unless of course you have need, it is better to hold now.

TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:47:57 AM

Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
I will not recognize it. As my experiences price trend at Monday to Wednesday always raising, but it will got declined when coming weekend. So just hold it for at least 3-4 days. If you want to sell Eth, jut set it when it has reach price 5k-6k, otherwise keep hold it as for long term Eth still good to invest.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:07:12 AM

hold , this is still low price of eth
eth have good future , maybe at 1k$ you can sell little i guess
timtam996

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:11:24 AM

i think you should hold your etherium these days, IMO in this 2 days ETH gives good sign for its bullish reversal. but of course its still a suggestion from a newbie  Grin
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

I think selling should have been much earlier at a higher price. If you bought ETH more expensive than it is now, then it is better to keep it. If you sell now, you get losses, and I think it's not interesting to you.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:07:17 AM

i believe that if you gain enough profits on it then must sell but I decide to hold bitcoin and Ethereum. because Now both Ethereum and bitcoin price is increasing
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

keep holding it for another increases in the near future and to get better profits, hopefully the market can press the price to not fall again, I see the current price slightly decreased again and hopefully it can be suppressed like yesterday so as not to fall hard again.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

First of etheruem is a good coin and has alot of potential onto it, and i recommend to hold if you plan to hold it and wait for it again to go up because if you don't you just wasted money.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

Ethereum is the best altcoin in crypto platform so don't sell it now. Because currently all the coins are green in the market so this will raise constantly in future. If you hold the Ethereum it make 3x profit in August or September it is predicted by secret experts. If you believe my words just wait for four month.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:41:42 AM

We all know that cryptocurrency values are very volatile. No one in this forum can really tell or predict what will happen in the future with regards to cryptocurrency values but if you'll have more knowledge about Ethereum and believe in its technology then go hodl till it reach a value where in you think you can already profit. I have bumped into an article speculating that Ethereum's value will triple this year 2018. https://smartereum.com/2279/ethereum-price-predictions-2018-cryptocurrencys-value-triple-high-can-price-ethereum-go-2018-sun-apr-8/

I know its really hard to speculate but Ethereum has a very bright future because of its awesome technology and there are still lots of applications that can be run using the Ethereum platform. Lets just wait and see what the future will bring about Ethereum's value. So I highly suggest for you to hold your Ethereum.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

It is upto your purchasing price means what price you have purchased and what is totally average price of your purchase. If you are in profit then it is good to book profit as in trading point of view always after some price increase their will sure be profit booking so the price will come down.

LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

I think is not worth it to sell. Currency's coming soon. Ethereum will grow and another currency too.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

They say 2017 was the year of bitcoin and 2018 is the year of ethereum!
Just in the Q1 of 2018 , it's been published a huge amount of ICOs on ethereum platform , Ethereum is going to change from POW to POS , that time holders become much more than we see today , the only big problem about it is the program language of ethereum , it is a difficult language for many average programmer , I think there would be a future for ethereum but it wouldn't get 100x in one year any more!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Wittycoin

Activity: 695

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

If you are satisfied and can really earn profit by selling your Eth right now then go ahead, but for me, ethereum will increase sooner or later, so it is still better to hold.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

if you want ethereum coins more profitable you must be hold in the  longer time ,,cause the market now has recovered to rise again and increasing a little bit for that time to deep from lower average level,because eth will be stronger coins as of now,and of course for that case, it will be able also to  have from potencial growth value in the future from maturity time decide you to sell,,
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

It's better to inverse in cryptocurrency for long term.Then only you will get huge profit from it.I had invested 1000$ in the combination of bitcoin and Ethereum. But I was holding this for long run.When the price of Ethereum reaches 1300$,I will sell some of my holding ETH.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

Still hold eth for the future, it will rise up again to $1000 / 1 eth. Hold as many as you can so that when it goes back to its highest value we will earn alot on it.

Just have more patience and suddenly time will come we will celebrate.... Tongue

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: