Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:48:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can FUD destroy bitcoin?  (Read 1589 times)
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:53:14 PM

Many of the FUDs circulating about bitcoin seem to indicate the scouring of bitcoin users' trust on bitcoin so bad perceptions of bitcoin, especially for new users and selling bitcoin, which seems deterrent to use bitcoin, will the price of bitcoin be destroyed by FUD, How do you react to it?
If all of cryptonians will be like you,that buying Fuds then this may destroy the whole crypto not just bitcoin,because instead of not giving a thing you're popularizing those issue that leads to spread in the community.

Why dont you stop posting like this and focus in everything that may help cryptoworld,starting today and in future
If almost all bitcoin users are so easy to panic of course fud it would be so easy to make bitcoin market crumble even bitcoin life could be end? but fortunately not all users have high panic nature. so although there is a lot of fud circulating it will not destroy bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

I am trying to remember, that this is way not the first time it happens and that market has tons of highs and lows on its count
nalinpuri

Activity: 130
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

No FUD cannot  destroy bitcoin because FUD happens for a short span of time and bitcoin's valur revives after some time.  Cheesy
vhroen

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

Many of the FUDs circulating about bitcoin seem to indicate the scouring of bitcoin users' trust on bitcoin so bad perceptions of bitcoin, especially for new users and selling bitcoin, which seems deterrent to use bitcoin, will the price of bitcoin be destroyed by FUD, How do you react to it?

I think it can slightly affect but I don't think it can destroy. Bitcoin is already established and number one digital currency in crypto. Its reputation can never be destroyed by some FUD that so easy. I think those people that are affected by this FUD are the ones that are new to crypto or individual that has been scammed by Ponzi scheme program owners. They might have little knowledge or no personal inclination to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in general, that's why they panic when FUD circulates in crypto sphere.
Sosad12

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

Go on bitcoin obituary.com. Read the amount of FUD news stories and then come back and ask the same question. Bitcoin has been pronounced dead hundreds of times!
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

~snip~
fud seems control the price of the bitcoin
and it seems that purpose to buy the bitcoin cheaply
but if they are not insane they have to sell higher price that they buy
so Fud is the way to buy bitcoin cheap
There is a possibility with it. For me Bitcoin are more being to a high speculation investment at now, which are based on several factors not only technically. Judging from its steadily rising prices, those whales see this as an opportunity to hunt for money, whether by spreading FUD make demand < supply ? if that so, it will down the price and chances for those whales to buy more Btc at the discounted price Smiley and will sell again at a high price.
manipulated? maybe
bots1

Activity: 894
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

Fraudiness (FUD) is a trader's problem, rather than referring to the level of trust by bitcoin. the reason is that bitcoin technology is still highly relevant for large money transactions without third party interference. price manipulation by exchange is reasonable, because traders always want a big profit. FUD will lead you to big losses. this is a trading strategy, not about belief in bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

in a long term FUD can`t destroy btc. It can make some impacts on its price but it will remain just as short term impact. Because as soon as the investors understand that it happens so many times than they will quit panicking and trade with more confidence.
TheGOLDskull

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:10:20 PM

It has been declared illegal/ponzi scheme/bubble zillions of times, and here we are NASDAQ shilling Bitcoin.
It withstand China FUD(strongest) and made ATH.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

Fud can affect the price and it may lower bitcoin status but i do not think it can destroy bitcoin. A lot of users believe in bitcoin that it doesn't matter what news is out there. It will survive and still go strong. Bitcoin is here to stay

King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

I think they are not all markets, even the rest of the market enjoys this group because they are a way to make profits easily and big time.
FUD does not affect everyone! it always forge information to create fear of uncertainty and doubt in the market but that will only create such feelings among a certain group of people who do not understand what is going on. we usually call them "beginners" or "panic sellers".
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:39:36 PM

Not at all. FUD only gives panic effects to new investors who do not know what's about what's going on.
When panic selling happens Many big traders are taking advantage of this moment. 
Opipolopo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:45:40 PM

no, there is always people  buyiong
SirEGB

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:30:46 AM

I think FUD is actually needed in bitcoin marketing strategies so people pay attention to bitcoin. Especially the government and banks. But of course the intensity of the FUD as necessary. Do not excessive. If excessive then it will be a boomerang that destroys bitcoin. Bitcoin users should also be wise in addressing a FUD.
bristlefront

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

Sometimes FUD could decrease the price if a mass media could misinform people who holds bitcoin anything bad about it even it is not true. It is only sometimes since many people are still buying it without those and it just give opportunity for other people to buy bitcoin in low price and after some bad events cause by FUD, the bitcoin will still rise and those who buy low have a profit and those who is in part of FUD just lost the profit. Bad for those shitheads, good for them that they did not get something from bitcoin because of their lack of trust on it.

BivanF

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:44:45 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will be destroyed,  as long as bitcoin is used on multiple computers, it will continue to exist and at this moment bitcoin is just too big to fail .

to much big players involved  
lehamay

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:56:00 AM

I dont think it can destroy bitcoin. After the FUD and the ban passed bitcoin grow back without any doubt. The investors are immidietaly selling their coins when there a bad news. So people have to learn to keep calm, or they will always lose their money.
overseer470

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

for me there has been so much FUD lately and btc still managed to survive. if anything, FUD will make btc stronger and filter out all the weak hands selling after each fake fud news,i think that someone uses FUD to make yourself rich,so of course it can influence bitcoin, but I do not think that  such a things can destroy it.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:04:07 AM

I do not care about all this and how much FUD says it will destroy bitcoin. Many people support bitcoin around the world, Bitcoin will last forever and will never disappear.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

I personally would never trust this news and FUD is a fake news that will never destroy bitcoin. Bitcoin will not die but will multiply. I believe that and I believe in bitcoin that bitcoin will last forever.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: