Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:34:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VOLT - A P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  (Read 11940 times)
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:31:48 AM

Congratulations, it so fast, reached hard cap! The project is a powerful team. I did not expect another result, they did their job excellently. I hope this mood will be throughout all stages of the company.
this is a great project the team involved always give the best for all its, congratulations to the participants and the team involved here who always give the best.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:37:25 AM

Congratulations, it so fast, reached hard cap! The project is a powerful team. I did not expect another result, they did their job excellently. I hope this mood will be throughout all stages of the company.
this is a great project the team involved always give the best for all its, congratulations to the participants and the team involved here who always give the best.

Maybe they have internal investors also that's why they reached their targets fast.
Because if you will check this thread, the activity is not great.
So I believe they got a lot of Chinese businessmen here.  Grin
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:27:05 AM

Maybe they have internal investors also that's why they reached their targets fast.
whatever that is I still give her sales success congratulations on your token on this project. Hopefully quick also to listing on the market because it cannot wait to see token price Volt in Exchange.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
tualepe

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:30:27 AM

whatever that is I still give her sales success congratulations on your token on this project. Hopefully quick also to listing on the market because it cannot wait to see token price Volt in Exchange.
amazing, the team really worked hard with very good. strategies that were created in this project is great, so many investors who are interested in this project.
surirat

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

I can't my fund from my account.It show "Wrong 2nd Password".How I can do?
Thank you
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:35:43 PM

icoshrimp review
https://icoshrimp.com/volt-builds-a-third-generation-p2p-delivery-system-powered-by-blockchain-technology/

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

Where will the platform commences their operations? Because from what's happening here, there is high likelihood that this platform will gonna be successful even though their thread is not very active as compared to others. I like this project because shipping fees are really high. With this platform, the shipping charges might really be reduced significantly that usually a consumer pays for those delivery companies like fedex, dhl and others. But I think they have also limitations on the items that they can serve with this kind of p2p delivery system.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:22:46 AM

many projects provide many benefits and convenience to everyone, hoping the best with this project, hopefully all goes well to achieve maximum results.
Sogeking015

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

This is very nice project for the future in which we will live depends on us,
Choose the right direction with this company,
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:56:28 AM

I also see many people who give positive feedback for this project hopefully the future of his team will work well and not disappoint because the success of this project also depends on the team and the participants so all should always work together with the compact.
Haekat

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

This may be a very interesting project for following development it. I hope the team that makes this project can pursue the target that has been adjusted. a very good concept, I am sure you can make this project a success. good luck.
zeetek

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:11:39 AM

Thank you Mr Philip Lee for bringing this idea to the trending technology.

Please when are expecting VOLT in exchanges?

Especially for those who couldn't buy during the pre sale and public sale.

Thanks in anticipation.
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:38:10 AM

how much the sales that have been obtained by volts? hopefully, his results reach the target and participants who join will also receive satisfactory results as well.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

how much the sales that have been obtained by volts? hopefully, his results reach the target and participants who join will also receive satisfactory results as well.
The project reached a soft and hard hat. To be more accurate, soft cap is 200,000,000 VOLT (ACDC) / hard cap is 2,000,000,000 VOLT(ACDC)
Reservation sale has run out only in 1 minutes and 30 seconds.
Pre-sale has run out only in 5 minutes.

join  chat group
https://t.me/joinchat/I3EyvVMxlrsPH7gDaVfQZw
gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

Super project with a strong team with good products in the field of blockchain
BitJohnW

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:04:00 AM

This is an excellent project, I believe that the team will bring all the high level, because they have a great experience behind them. Successful fees are an indicator. What are the plans for the future? what is heard about exchanges and payments to bounty hunters?

TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

With the help of the blocking mechanism and smart contracts, VOLT will be faster, more efficient and reliable, and will also be able to remove the brokerage fee and the high fees of other intermediaries, and, thereby, reduce tax on shipping from 20%, which is usually, to 5% and below , which will be on the platform.
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:48:25 AM

currently lives waiting for the distribution of tokens are implemented, and if anyone knows when the exact date of the distribution to the participants of the bounty?
Riedbach

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:09:08 PM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it. Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: