Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:08:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips for Trading In Cryptocurrencies  (Read 123 times)
Bronix (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:58:46 AM

Tips for Trading In Cryptocurrencies
The world of trading in cryptocurrencies is full of excitement, intrigues, as well as magical gains and losses. But it can be a tough nut for those unfamiliar with intricacies of the market as well as trading.

Learn more at https://medium.com/@Bronix/tips-for-trading-in-cryptocurrencies-f8fa8946dca0
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yudi31

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:38:36 AM

In trading Bitcoin we must have a goal so as not to be confused, because sometimes beginners, especially Bitcoiner Idealis often confused must collect Bitcoin or just chase profit in selling Bitcoin and Determine goals that you can reach.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3592

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:42:18 AM

The points that are mentioned are important and add to them:

- Control your feelings: Do not let emotions control your behavior in the event of profit or loss or try to amplify the gain.
 - Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket: A famous rule but try to reduce the number of baskets so you can carry them.
 - Temporary Elevations: Do not let the sudden rise of a currency tempt you to invest in it.
 - Bitcoin effect: try to avoid "Bitcoin is rising time for altcoins"

You could make a summary in your post then bookmark the link

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

I have been looking and trying to understand more about trading and the article you have shared is good, However, it might be difficult for me to understand because I am new in trading which needs lesson on the process. And base on what I learn from trading is always check if the market is going to dump.

And base to some questions I ask is the bigger the profit you roll the more chances of earning and if unlucky lossing. But the bigger amount it is the more information you need to acquire not to lose all you got.
Decision is a must also. Develop skills of discerning also a big help.
NOAHCOINOfficial

Activity: 179

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

My advice is always to diversify! Don't put all assets in one coin, even if it shows great growth. I think that's the best strategy
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:44:09 PM

Honestly, before you start in any field and especially trading  you must overcome the  internal conflicts because  the biggest issue  that lead to large financial losses and frequent failure is the psychological problems and I see that there is a ton of those people and the problem is  that they want always tips to avoid mistakes in trading.

As a matter of fact, after you overcome the internal conflicts , you must learn well the field of trading and understand it, and it is important to read some books because It will help you a lot to understand the basics. Plus, you must have a different strategies to every event or situation because there are always developments in the market, so you must have a good vision.
For more information about trading , this is some tips to every beginner :  5 steps for trading   .
Hope it will help everyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: