Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto: Education is a key to success  (Read 704 times)
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

Education is not the most important thing, the important thing is that we have the ability to accept new things, many times we know a thing, but not in-depth to understand. But others can get money through it.

and I will add the most important for me, it is understanding. you must understand every situation and understand everything you have read and encountered about crypto. it will make you easily understand everything.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anggoro manise

Activity: 469
Merit: 102

FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:05:16 PM

Education according to me should be applied in any field to achieve success, same is the case in the world of crypto, as much as possible we continue to hone our ability to continue to develop for success. Because to develop in the community we need to learn harder

P A R A D I G M A  TOTAL ITEMS 777!  NFT METAVERSE   
◼◼◼◼    PARADIGMA is an NFT marketplace + SCI-FI + an innovative P2E gaming platform    ◼◼◼◼
███████ TWITTER    MEDIUM M I N T   N O W TELEGRAM    WHITEPAPER ███████
garypedroza (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:30:40 AM

Education according to me should be applied in any field to achieve success, same is the case in the world of crypto, as much as possible we continue to hone our ability to continue to develop for success. Because to develop in the community we need to learn harder
yep, can deny it.

Education is not the most important thing, the important thing is that we have the ability to accept new things, many times we know a thing, but not in-depth to understand. But others can get money through it.

and I will add the most important for me, it is understanding. you must understand every situation and understand everything you have read and encountered about crypto. it will make you easily understand everything.
sometimes, we learn by doing, we learn after making mistakes..
Educating new people about cryptocurrency is very crucial to them and to the world at large about how to have another means of making  money which will change their entire living and economic status for better most especially in less developed countries. The government of such countries of the world also have to be educated about cryptocurrency because crypto helps develop a nation that is on the verge of development. Education about cryptocurrency is very useful.
obviously, this can change your life.

Surely!, I completely concur with this announcement. Having instruction and learning places you in a more prominent place and standing and even can encourage yourself if extremely required. It is the essential piece of all that you do whether in crypto, reality or in your activity.
yep, for sure.

Cryptocurrencies will not take too long to be a mainstream platform, so it has to be taught at educational institutes in at least an introduction way, in order to make understand the population about it.
when they need it, they will use it..
Abeliancoin

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

Totally agreed. Need to spread the word about what is blockchain and introduce to all public. I am waiting for the entire ecosystem growth and the future!
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:02:52 AM

Education about privacy and decentralization may be key, but do really the mass audience care that much about it? We are giving away our privacy and getting so much free stuff from google, facebook, amazon, etc....that only a handful of people really care about the downsides of it. For the ordinary middle class person (not even to mention the poor ones), a free app is much more value than privacy and trust.

For high-end individuals - yeah. Privacy matters a lot more.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:35:16 PM

There is proverbs says that education is the key to success. There is no shortcut int his topic. Anyone can do anything with the power of knowledge. Without it is very difficult to do anything in any field. Crypto world is one of that place which requires to education 1st then you can achieve something forms this place. Without knowledge, you cant be able to do anything in not only this field but also any other field in this world. So try to educate your self about this field as much as possible. Otherwise, maybe you can suffer the starting period of time but in long run it's quite difficult.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

I honestly agree with this such statement that education is the key success, both in crypto and many other fields. Education can be obtained not only from schools but also everywhere , whoever, and every time if you want to learn. Education in crypto is also veer important to teach someone about lost, profit, and other bad or good condition. With the good education, we can manage our priority, condition, and also success.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:05:43 PM

crypto is not an easy platform so that we have to learn first. Any think you need to learn when you want to get benefit well.crypto is always a goot lesson to go through with digital currency. If we want a best earning from crypto site you will get education it will be the key.

Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

I think the main advantage of the world of crypto-currencies is that it can be available to everyone and the chances of earning the same for everyone, even for those who do not have a classical education
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:23:56 PM

Education is very important and if it is associated with cryptocurrencies then we can say that cryptocurrencies have completely passed into life
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: