Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️  (Read 3339 times)
UncleT

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:09:16 AM

Do you have any videos that show how the app works?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wongedanbebas

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:12:57 AM

this is a great idea dating. I hope this project is success.
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:33:56 AM

I see that link is for bounty campaign is missing, is it coming soon, when can we can expect it to start?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

How many users you expect to have till end of 2018?
thedarkk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

I am still not understand this sugar date.
You should have read the description... As far as I've understood this project, (let me make no bones about the terms) it allows the wealthy men to pay for the gifts designated to their lovers (also one particular wealthy man orders presents to some of his love-mates), so I guess it would be hard these men's wives and other interested parties to find out on which items they spend their money. I guess that's the idea... But still, I wonder what makes the project an outstanding one if it is, of course.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

You should have read the description... As far as I've understood this project, (let me make no bones about the terms) it allows the wealthy men to pay for the gifts designated to their lovers (also one particular wealthy man orders presents to some of his love-mates), so I guess it would be hard these men's wives and other interested parties to find out on which items they spend their money. I guess that's the idea... But still, I wonder what makes the project an outstanding one if it is, of course.

Thank you for sharing your pov, that's really similar to mine as well. I think that is the general idea of it.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

I think the project has great potential in terms of the targeted market

It's quite a narrow interest group they are targeting at, wouldn't you agree?

I would definitely agree with you. I don't think worldwide that there is a huge market, but there are a lot of specific crypto projects in the world.
EDVED

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:33:02 PM

I think the project has great potential in terms of the targeted market

It's quite a narrow interest group they are targeting at, wouldn't you agree?

I would definitely agree with you. I don't think worldwide that there is a huge market, but there are a lot of specific crypto projects in the world.

I agree, probably there is not a large global market considering the interested group, but the project certainly has a lot of potential
Bacara

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

Can someone explain how this project will solve issues considering avoid misunderstandings, uncomfortable feelings and sexual harassment that may arise when strangers meet through the dating app?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

Can someone explain how this project will solve issues considering avoid misunderstandings, uncomfortable feelings and sexual harassment that may arise when strangers meet through the dating app?

Well i think both parties will set the rules before they meet,so they understand each other properly.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

Well i think both parties will set the rules before they meet,so they understand each other properly.

I think other dating sites have that taken care of so I doubt they won't make something like that a top priority here.
sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:35:50 PM

Excuse me, but why business should control and regulate relationships between individuals? They try to give an instrument to meet somebody cool and nothing more. Business is about gaining profit, not about morality control. By the way what is the problem in misunderstandigs and uncomfortable feelings? If it is, you can just stop any contacts with such person. Harassment is for police and courts. Very strange question, man)
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:41:19 PM

I honestly dont see how this will make anything even better than before. Is the largest issue here that you can pay your partners?

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

Excuse me, for, probably, slightly silly question. Actually, I wonder how this Project will compete with the similar ones? What makes it an outstanding one? What will make a SugarDaddy use this particular project instead of, for example the one they were using before?

I would also like to ask the same. If it is the same with the other then I guess it is no different and there are no power dance means. If indeed this site wants to be something big then it should have an advantage over what's been there before.
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

Excuse me, but why business should control and regulate relationships between individuals? They try to give an instrument to meet somebody cool and nothing more. Business is about gaining profit, not about morality control. By the way what is the problem in misunderstandigs and uncomfortable feelings? If it is, you can just stop any contacts with such person. Harassment is for police and courts. Very strange question, man)

I think it is not a strange question, I agree with the fact that this is a business project with it's goals, but it also states that this issues will be regulated (with smart contract), so I'm also wondering how Huh Smiley
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:39:19 PM

I did not quite understand, could anyone explain the function of BENEFIT token? Thank you  Smiley
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:01:32 PM

I honestly dont see how this will make anything even better than before. Is the largest issue here that you can pay your partners?

I see no problem with that at all,if someone wants to pay to be in relationship(or being paid to be in the relationship),so let it be.And this project will make it easier fot those are are into this,so it has my full support.
Marizy

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:19:12 PM

Just want to mention again that this is a very short overview of the project. The project is big and there is a lot of things to explain. If you want to know everything you should go an read the whitepaper or at least the light paper and check our the FAQ if you have any questions.
ripbit

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:18:48 PM

Don't forget they have also created legally binding smart contracts for sexual consent.

Personally, I think the consent function will be quickly adopted by celebrities, millionaires, and former convicts - people who have something to lose, and then trickle down to the mainstream.   If a guy thinks "hey - this could save my ass" he's going to pay to use it, almost like insurance
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:34:19 PM

I see no problem with that at all,if someone wants to pay to be in relationship(or being paid to be in the relationship),so let it be.And this project will make it easier fot those are are into this,so it has my full support.

Agree. What somebody does in the privace of their bedroom is their own bussiness, and if the situation alows them to get out of it (with consent) then more power to them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: