Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin price reaches $20.000 this year?  (Read 504 times)
thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 811

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:06:03 PM

Personally I don't see it reaching $20.000 this year. Maybe something close to that, but if its better than at what its currently standing, I would have to say that that's not bad at all. I read a good comment on this topic, don't focus on the $20.000 mark, focus on bigger things, if you're money is returned at least, or maybe you're in profit, then its good. As I said I don't see it reaching $20.000, maybe, but not in this universe.
many professionals have already expressed their opinion about the fact that by the end of 2018 Bitcoin may not rise even above 11,000 dollars. So this year we will see only a slight increase, And maybe even a complete calm on the market.

One thing to note about experts or professionals when it comes to Bitcoin is that there is no such thing. Professionals are just people in the financial industry making total guesses just like we are. Don't put any more weight behind a "professionals" opinion that you would behind some random guy's opinion from the internet, they are worth the same, which is to say, precisely nothing.

Many so called professionals also say bitcoin is going to zero, which is absurd. Or they say Bitcoin is still in a bubble and heading back down to $1000 or so, which is also absurd if you know anything about bitcoin. My opinion (also worthless) is that we've reached the bottom and will be back over $10k at least by the summer and will probably be pushing $20k by end of the year. And 2019 will be another boom year and the fundamentals of Bitcoin will have changed a bit to support much higher adoption with the adoption of segwit and likely LN building up steam by then, plus Coinbase having at least a couple mainstream competitors which it didn't have in 2017's boom period, plus institutional investors are absolutely going to get in on bitcoin during the next rise as they no doubt wish they had gotten in a year ago at the start of the last rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

There is no other way,, but up..

So it’s started now from a two day increases that was literally slow,, but overall a retribution from the market investors..

A 20000$ is an easy target for it,, as it was already been achieved last year.. My predictions is greater and higher than that price as I’ve heard continuous positive news about adaptation..

Those who always rely on speculative view that is negatively impact will suffer and can’t ride this bull run..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Sitipxz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

Stop focusing on that damned $20,000 level. It was hype and speculation having lead to the market reaching these levels. If Bitcoin doesn't reflect being worth that value, why should it go up there? The only solid bullish triggers to see the price increase significantly are LN being no longer in beta, or some financial instruments backed by actual coin supply. Till that time keep your expectations on the lower side.

I am happy with current market, where unlike other greedy people here, aren't looking for yet another empty bull run ending in the same manner, and that while knowing that it is quite profitable to act in such scenario. What we need currently is a slow but steady increase that's maintainable, and it seems that we are building on that right now. If we close the end of the year at any level above $10,000 we have done well.
thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 811

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

The FOMO will start when Bitcoin heads back to the mid-teens area (above the $12k price it failed to break a couple times in Feb/March). By maybe this summer when people realize they could have already doubled their money if they had bought at the bottom recently when the media was telling them this was the end for Bitcoin, that's when the 2017 weak hands new money realizes this isn't just gonna disappear. That's when FOMO starts. When Bitcoin breaks $20k, in the next 6-12 months, people are gonna go crazy again with FOMO again because the onslaught of naysayers crowding the airwaves will once again have been proven wrong in front of the world and we'll have the tens of millions of people who first bought bitcoin in 2017 realizing they were actually right all along, this will probably bring in a couple hundred million people in the next bull run.

So while $20k would be a nice recovery for this year, it's a stepping stone for the start of the next boom.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:44:31 AM

I don’t know if we’ll see $20,000 by the end of 2018, probably doubtful but we’ll 100% see $20,000 in the next couple of years. I’ve got patience, have you?

Its really hard to tell right not if $20k is still possible this year, But yeah patience is what we need right now.
Let's not rush this good market, and stop putting too much pressure on bitcoin, let our time realize this good technology.
No one knows what is going to happen exactly but with the current information that we have and by what we can see of the market we need to be honest, reaching 20000 dollars is going to be very difficult, it is still possible at this point in time because there are still many months left but unless something very positive happens the chances of seeing that price that soon are very low.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:07:31 AM

One thing to note about experts or professionals when it comes to Bitcoin is that there is no such thing. Professionals are just people in the financial industry making total guesses just like we are. Don't put any more weight behind a "professionals" opinion that you would behind some random guy's opinion from the internet, they are worth the same, which is to say, precisely nothing.

Because people knows very little about matter they are dealing with, they tend to turn to "professionals" for advice or information. Which in this case is wrong. Its just like you said, and I totally agree with your view. Every prediction from those so called professionals is nothing more than a speculation, same as that of normal trader. But we must not overlook those comments, because they can lead some people to wrong conclusion,
and their decisions could have negative/positive impact on bitcoins price. I guess that comments of professionals are inevitable, but people should try not giving them more weight just like you said. Also they should not make decisions based on those predictions alone.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

bitcoin to date continues to show its good potential, prices slowly continue to grow and up and down in the range of $ 8000 - $ 9000. prices need to call at $ 9300 to create new resistance and move on to $ 10,000.
the end of the year we will soon pick up the price of $ 20,000, if in the near future we can penetrate the price at $ 10,000 easily.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:49:37 AM

bitcoin to date continues to show its good potential, prices slowly continue to grow and up and down in the range of $ 8000 - $ 9000. prices need to call at $ 9300 to create new resistance and move on to $ 10,000.
the end of the year we will soon pick up the price of $ 20,000, if in the near future we can penetrate the price at $ 10,000 easily.
Yeah, and it will keep showing that great potential as we move on in the future. I am expecting a whole lot more for bitcoin in the long run and I so much believe that as things are going and with some good pace without any bear disrupting us for a huge downward movement, $20k is actually a very realistic one at the end of the year and I do not see any problem with that. However, we still have to be ready to see how things really turn out though since we have nothing but time to tell us exactly what happens eventually.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:07:06 AM

Because people knows very little about matter they are dealing with, they tend to turn to "professionals" for advice or information. Which in this case is wrong. Its just like you said, and I totally agree with your view. Every prediction from those so called professionals is nothing more than a speculation, same as that of normal trader. But we must not overlook those comments, because they can lead some people to wrong conclusion,
and their decisions could have negative/positive impact on bitcoins price. I guess that comments of professionals are inevitable, but people should try not giving them more weight just like you said. Also they should not make decisions based on those predictions alone.
The easiest way to deal with bitcoin most of the time is just to follow the trend and nothing else. You are right with those who call a lot of highs in the future like they can actually see the future.

This is the main reason why bitcoin has become a speculative asset more than a currency and if it is being used with the real value it has, I am very sure the value could have actually been a lot more than this. All the above, it is too early to start calling the top when we are still trying to find the way forward.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:18:35 AM

I see that that Bitcoin price is slowly going up again: Bitcoin price

I am wondering if Bitcoin price will reach $20.000 this year?
20k isn't impossible on this year, 'cause indeed every year end bitcoin always makes new ATH , unless if those whales, and etc didn't interrupt and manipulate the growth rate again .because that's the reasons and causes also why people panic selling and so on the price will collapse. 
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

My friend, even the experts that are studying the charts from morning till night will never answer this question. I wish it would happen as I am holding some BTC.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

Currently the price goes up, and back down.

No one knows exactly what will happen to the market later on.
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:45:41 PM

Definitely yes!  and i believe that it has a very big possibility that it will surpass the 20k highest price of last Year december. The attacts of bitcoin early this year was a big blow and it was actually the reason why there has been a wide banning of bitcoin in different countries and even in the social media platforms but after March bitcoin has started to bounce back and proves that no matter how many negative attacts they will throw at it, it will continue to grow and it will continue to prove that bitcoin is very valuable in nowadays living and it needs to be integrated into our daily lives they cannot uproot it no matter what so instead of destroying it they will just find ways to intigrate and profit from it also. Same as the saying goes it you can't defeat it just make friends with it.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

Yes i believed that this year bitcoin il become that price we knew that more poeple are showing more interest ro use bitcoin in their daily lives which they want to risk to earn profit than ever , many company now are using bitcoin also other store and business are accepting bitcoin there are 100% chance for bitcoin to increase its price by the month of june or july this is the reality because we are near to be mined all bitcoin.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

The market is slowly recovering and prices are boosting and now the prices stand at $10000 so why not $20k within this year?The bull run seems to come back and btc will surely cross this landmark within this year and it has the potential to reach peak levels.The experts say that it will cross $30000-$50000 by 2020.
B4rk4d4

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

There is an article that bitcoin will reach $25k within this year. And there is also a chsnce that it will reach $250k in 2022.
Read more in this link below.
Source:    https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-at-25000-price-is-headed-to-the-moon-analyst/
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:41:20 PM

Definitely yes!  and i believe that it has a very big possibility that it will surpass the 20k highest price of last Year december. The attacts of bitcoin early this year was a big blow and it was actually the reason why there has been a wide banning of bitcoin in different countries and even in the social media platforms but after March bitcoin has started to bounce back and proves that no matter how many negative attacts they will throw at it, it will continue to grow and it will continue to prove that bitcoin is very valuable in nowadays living and it needs to be integrated into our daily lives they cannot uproot it no matter what so instead of destroying it they will just find ways to intigrate and profit from it also. Same as the saying goes it you can't defeat it just make friends with it.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:54:55 PM

If ever bitcoin may not reach $20,000 this year, I'm happy that bitcoin price nowadays are very drastic at $8,XXX and we hope prices never fallen. We are waiting until last month of this year if bitcoin price maybe rising or falling. But I believe that bitcoin may rise again and everyone will be happy on the outcome.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:13:33 PM

There is an article that bitcoin will reach $25k within this year. And there is also a chsnce that it will reach $250k in 2022.
Read more in this link below.
Source:    https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-at-25000-price-is-headed-to-the-moon-analyst/
All that those so called experts are saying, is worth exactly nothing. They only say things like: it could, it might, there is possibility... and so on. I don't understand why people see it like its 100 percent accurate information, and that bitcoin will do what they say. Stop being blinded by so called experts. Instead do your own research and form your own views, those will be worth much more than those of "experts".
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

20 thousand dollars is first all time high for bitcoin most anticipated price for bitcoin once Bitcoin touch 20 K next price target is 40 k anticipated price expectations
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: