Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocoins are in a recovering mode  (Read 500 times)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

I think that the lack of news is not the reason that the market is in relative calm. It seems to me that the reason is that the price of bitcoin has reached its minimum. Further attempts of whales to reduce prices end with the decline in trading volumes. Whales will buy coins at these prices. This level will rise.

I do agree with that. People have been speculating about $3000-$4000 levels, but the market found a steady spot above the $6000 level. If we also take into consideration the manipulation going on, which is that semi large dumps take the price back to sub $7000 levels, and let it stay there without dumping further, it clearly shows large scale accumulation, the patterns are clear.

Without these semi large dumps, the market isn't going down out of its own, which is a great sign. Global whale manipulation keeping the price down will end once they think they stocked up enough coins, and we might not be all that far away from that point. Whales know like no one how important it is to maintain the $6000 bottom, and thus keep the long term growing bottom cycle intact.

If people aren't accumulating themselves yet, then definitely do so. Everyone not having bought will 100% regret it later on. I don't see a massive breakout, but a steady increase will do.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

I think that the lack of news is not the reason that the market is in relative calm. It seems to me that the reason is that the price of bitcoin has reached its minimum. Further attempts of whales to reduce prices end with the decline in trading volumes. Whales will buy coins at these prices. This level will rise.

I do agree with that. People have been speculating about $3000-$4000 levels, but the market found a steady spot above the $6000 level. If we also take into consideration the manipulation going on, which is that semi large dumps take the price back to sub $7000 levels, and let it stay there without dumping further, it clearly shows large scale accumulation, the patterns are clear.

Without these semi large dumps, the market isn't going down out of its own, which is a great sign. Global whale manipulation keeping the price down will end once they think they stocked up enough coins, and we might not be all that far away from that point. Whales know like no one how important it is to maintain the $6000 bottom, and thus keep the long term growing bottom cycle intact.

If people aren't accumulating themselves yet, then definitely do so. Everyone not having bought will 100% regret it later on. I don't see a massive breakout, but a steady increase will do.

I honestly believe this price manipulation is still far off from lying low, there's still so much at stake for these guys, so they'll be draining everyone else into frustration up till the most of us decides to sell off, before pumping it all out to the moon again. I believe its not just the profits they're after here.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

As we can see, it's slowly recovering but we can't say already that it will rise for good for it might fall down again this week. Whatever it will be, i am just hodling my crypto assets and wait for the bull run.

GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

Waking up this morning with green numbers on the charts: Cryptocoin prices today. Will this mean that everybody believes in Crypto coins again? Let's hope that the prices rises to the moon.

That the price is lowering don't mean that people are having disbelief in cryptocurrency (though some people are losing hope already); around the world, many people still believe in Cryptos yet the price is dipping. Anything could have caused the price dump. So we shouldn't blame it on people losing faith in it.  Everyday, can't be a day of rosy, some days could be thrones also. Just try making the best out of your situation.
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

Let's this little hope become more bigger, stable increase would be just fine, even little increase is good enough as long as they don't drop is good sign.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

Waking up this morning with green numbers on the charts: Cryptocoin prices today. Will this mean that everybody believes in Crypto coins again? Let's hope that the prices rises to the moon.

That the price is lowering don't mean that people are having disbelief in cryptocurrency (though some people are losing hope already); around the world, many people still believe in Cryptos yet the price is dipping. Anything could have caused the price dump. So we shouldn't blame it on people losing faith in it.  Everyday, can't be a day of rosy, some days could be thrones also. Just try making the best out of your situation.

And bitcoin is pretty much becoming steady at 6.8-7k and we all kow that alts benefit if btc is moving sideways. Though i don't think that alts will moon this way. Probably not until the end of the year again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

And bitcoin is pretty much becoming steady at 6.8-7k and we all kow that alts benefit if btc is moving sideways. Though i don't think that alts will moon this way. Probably not until the end of the year again.

My estimate of the next significant bull run would at least be next year. The anticipation for the coming bitcoin halving would be the main market driver of that bull run, that I'm pretty sure of.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:26:28 PM

So far with bitcoin price reductions have not reduced their belief in cryptocurrency, it will never happen, maybe some people who lack knowledge about cryptocurrency can panic easily when there is a decrease, not knowing the correct bitcoin characters. From now on, bitcoin shows recovery and maturation to raise prices, a little patience awaiting a relatively long return time is not easy when I see a market that is currently very inconsistent. The current price can still be enjoyed can still be produced for most people, so do not worry all will definitely recover.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

Let's this little hope become more bigger, stable increase would be just fine, even little increase is good enough as long as they don't drop is good sign.
Stable growth of any cryptocurrency is impossible. You must understand that. Volatility in the cryptocurrency market will always be there. But for fluctuations to be less people have to believe in their idea. Confident people never give in to panic. But I'm not afraid of big market failures. It's like natural selection. Coins always find a more devoted host.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

yesterday, tomorrow and the next day Nothing particular what looks at the price chart! too early in this April to discuss the issue of green back prices, let alone talk about bitcoin to the moon. just my opinion, the price will still remain stable at the figure of $ 6000 - $ 7000 until the next few weeks. we just need to focus for now, how to get some of the people of the coins because of panic. I will remain calm and keep trying to survive, because I still trust the world of cryptocurrency, that the price will soon recover in the next few weeks, we'll see the time will answer all this.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

It is good to see the green numbers. As we always wanted to see. But I think it will stable and not to the moon. But we should be wait I know it will happen.

liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

So far I am happier with the performance of bitcoin's price in the market. From the lowest drop last february it has not goes down down deeper to that in the contrary it has shown a significant growth on the last week of March and though it has not went to the high expection of many investors at least it has stayed in a more steadier value playing at 6000 to 7100.

Bitcoin has suffered a lot of back lashes from it's competitors and the black propaganda has really made their point to kill bitcoin and spread fear over the people who plans to invest in cryptocurrencies. But even with all this Bitcoin has stayed strong and in fact gain more popularity over many big industries in the world. In the news their has been numerous establishments that welcomes the use of bitcoin. Their are even companoes who uses bitcoin as compensation to their employees.

This and all are clear signs that bitcoin will survive no matter how hard the attacts it might face in the future. A price drop is natural effect but it does not belittle the value and the effects of bitcoin in the modern society. It will continue to grow there is no other direction to go.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

to be honest pal , all people here in crypto world are still believing that the market will survive again after this worst scenario.  But we can't blame those some people who are always hasty to sell which is the reason behind why the price always turn back after the sudden rise .and the common problem why the market is struggling to survive.
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

I can see the positive movement too. And i can really appreciate this. I have faith in bitcoin that it will continue to grow in the coming months. I believe the months of June and July there will be a big price increase. So to all investors who are losing hope in bitcoin, just hold on we will see a better and  greener day soon. To those who are against bitcoin all I can say is you can continue doing what you do spreading negativities but the truth will prevail and people will realize the importance of cryptocurrencies in this modern world. There is nothing you can do about it. Bitcoin is unstoppable and so are other altcoins. We are now in the computer high technology age and bitcoin just happens to be a necessity not an option. I can actually see fiat money becoming the option..
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:45:51 PM

to be honest pal , all people here in crypto world are still believing that the market will survive again after this worst scenario.  But we can't blame those some people who are always hasty to sell which is the reason behind why the price always turn back after the sudden rise .and the common problem why the market is struggling to survive.

People should understand that Bitcoin and blockchain is still new to most of the people out there. Large number of new investors joined last year or this one, and only small number of them knows how it all actually works.
Big whales know that most of the investors will act because of their emotions, and because of that they are in better position to make profit and manipulate the price. Most of people will always act based on their emotions, and that is just in our nature. When those things are gone, and people get better understanding how it all works, sudden rises and falls like this will probably stop. Or at least they won't be as big as last one.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:00:06 PM

Stable growth of any cryptocurrency is impossible. You must understand that. Volatility in the cryptocurrency market will always be there. But for fluctuations to be less people have to believe in their idea. Confident people never give in to panic. But I'm not afraid of big market failures. It's like natural selection. Coins always find a more devoted host.
I strongly believe in unstable growth in crypto that you've mentioned nontheless, we have no idea when will it stops getting unstable. If we consider ourselves to be well-versed in updating price of bitcoin and be keen in tracing why it fluctuates. For sure,no need to monitor of its kick back because that's a good sign when we want profits and gains of our investments. If up to this time is in recovering mode,then of course that's a possible thing to happen because there is a big population already in bitcoin right now. So the more investors the more opportunities to know for its regaining or recovering value.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:30:46 AM

once again it is the bitcoin effect. as bitcoin drop stopped and it had a little recovery by going above $7000 again, everything else also stopped dropping and started having some recoveries also.

but the recoveries alone don't mean we are out of the bear market and it certainly doesn't mean "moon". specially not for altcoins that are having dead cat bounces.
Yes, bitcoin usually have a lot of effect in the market and since a lot of the alts are traded against btc pair anyway, we always get to see this response when bitcoin is moving sideways. Anything that makes bitcoin to hit lower levels now can result in the whole market getting red again but let us hope that would not be the case at least for now. Also, like you said, it is just a little recovery and nothing much should be expected yet. At the same time we cannot ignore the prime fact of, recovery must be the first step toward bull run. Hence we can expect another strong bull run at any time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:14:21 AM

Nope, that's not yet, it's not really going to show that it will be greener and keeps green on its movement, maybe a lot of people are currently doing trading active on the price movements especially in bitcoin I guess and it's not investing for a certain period of time.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:27:55 AM

No. It's just speculators buying the lows. When they cash out again in a few days, the prices will fall back.

In order for a large sustained rise we need some good news, and there isn't any on the horizon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:56:13 PM

No. It's just speculators buying the lows. When they cash out again in a few days, the prices will fall back.

In order for a large sustained rise we need some good news, and there isn't any on the horizon.

Actually there could be. I say there could be, because I am not sure if its true. Friend of mine had read somewhere that some really wealthy families like Rockefeller will join crypto market. And if that is the true, that could be good news that we are looking for. At the end its always good when crypto gets more users.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: