Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is stabity year ?  (Read 1891 times)
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:14:54 AM

I think for the year 2018 the price of cryptocurrency can be stable starting in mid year and end of year. because now the price is still not stable and the price increase is still happening every day. but I hope if in this year the price of crypto could be higher than last year's price.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

Many analysts say that in 2018 bitcoin will move in the side and be in the diapahone 7000 - 10 000 dollars. I start to believe in it.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:55:51 AM

If earlier I was sure of the prospects of this year, now I began to doubt.
The developed countries will never go against the blockchain technology and the concept of digital coins because they understand the importance of changes that occur from time to time. Anyone who fails to adapt them and realize it earlier suffers in future. Crypto currencies are the new face of money. Besides, these are far better than paper money in all aspects. I also hope that developing countries will understand this fact.
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:17:15 AM

Is it serious? What stability can be in the cryptocurrency market. Courses all coins want to go to court. We just watch that swing. Stability will be when the rate will stand still and not change for a long time.

He means consolidation I suppose, not stability. Gaining power to make a bigger move.
After 2k to 20k, 6k to 10k is not stability of course. Don't have big expectations this year.

Stability in terms of value increase every year or shall I say consistency. Just like what we all notice, that every year Bitcoin is gaining a certain percentage of increase.
I guess Bitcoin value will never become stable literally, even if the last piece is mined, it will maintain its volatility.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Footmanred

Activity: 213

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:20:20 AM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
The fact that volatility is actually coming to naught is in recent times very visible. So it will just be interesting how the market will go to the top further, it will be as swift as with bitcoin or gradually with failures.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:36:54 AM

Well 2018 is for sure more stable year than 2017. But everything may change at once. if only any "big" person will announce that he/she will accept crypto. The price will rise to the moon

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:34:14 PM

Well, let's talk about ICO, because that's what I understand.  If you take 2018 then it is impossible to talk about accurate forecasts.  Today, the world is developing at a rate of geometric progression and ICO, too.  The main message I want to convey is to rely on the human factor, because paradoxically it is the easiest to predict.  You need to decide what will be relevant to you, your loved ones, friends and the rest of your surroundings, because you are chasing a micro society.  What can be designed for everyone.  According to my own criteria, I have identified Paytomat for myself.  Because the issues of money transactions are relevant in my opinion
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

I don't think that 2018 is a stable year. Crypto currencies in general are in a downward trend but, it could also be the consolidation period in the market just like what happened in previous years and it could just be a strategy for the big players and corporations to buy huge volume discreetly. As for me, I would still continue to accumulate and increase my holdings in my portfolio with various coins which I think will have good future.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

I won't say that its the stability year for altcoins. Just what happened during the Q1 bearish season that most of us loss more than a half of our profit. And now more corrections and as I've heard bearish period is hitting again. Maybe that stability that you're talking about will happened by the end of this year.

coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:41:50 PM

I won't say that its the stability year for altcoins. Just what happened during the Q1 bearish season that most of us loss more than a half of our profit. And now more corrections and as I've heard bearish period is hitting again. Maybe that stability that you're talking about will happened by the end of this year.
Altcoins had their run last year, it is just normal for them to correct a bit. and a bit even could mean -90% as many of them made > +1000%... The next 2 years will show whether it was the last big crypto bubble or if there will be another one... I am not sure if there will ever be a stability phase... maybe after a proper mainstream adoption, but still then crypto will be very volatile
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:45:10 PM

I don't think so Smiley. You should know that there are months left till the end of this year so we won't know if this year is stable year of cryptocurrency market or not. For example, last year, 2017, At the early the whole market was stable for long time but at Q4, everything went to the moon really quickly Smiley. I think Q4 is the best time for our world, just wait for it Smiley

mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

Although the market is maturing with each passing year hard to talk about the stability of the market cryptocurrency. Large fluctuations are what distinguishes the crypto market from other markets. There's no reason to count this year will be a year of stability. One news can cause market to go up or start to fall heavily.
Teamsah541616

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:14:19 PM

Crypto-currency this year will be gaining more and more audience. In addition, if in autumn, as they write in authoritative publications, such players as Golden Sax and other world trade organizations will join. Then the course will gradually go only to the top.
Godef

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:36:05 PM

It is possible that 2018 will be more stable in terms of prices for cryptocurrency coins, and finally the market will stabilize and normalize, and there will be no such unpleasant situations.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:46:26 PM

It is possible that 2018 will be more stable in terms of prices for cryptocurrency coins, and finally the market will stabilize and normalize, and there will be no such unpleasant situations.
For me it is too early to do so, bitcoin need to be mined in 100% cause if people get to know that there are lower supplies they will invest and price will go up again for me.

Vasil Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

This year is quite stable.  And I advise you to start with tokens.  And it's important to pick up a company with good values ​​and a promising project.  I consider the insurance to be very important, so I support a project like Socratus, but this is my subjective opinion and you decide for yourself.
Inna Pasichnik

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:52:36 PM

I think the best investment today is the tokens.  It is very important to find a worthy company, the market is now full of waste, and you need to read a lot to choose a normal company, I read a lot and found Socratus.  These people really do their job well
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:52:44 PM

I already saw about Socratus.  Recently I heard more about them, I learned more and I will support the opinion of those who wrote above, I think they can really be trusted, and the project is relevant.
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:05:31 PM

2018 seems like a bear year.
I have been waiting for more than 4 months. When you check twitter they say tomorrow will be the most bullish day. You read reddit, you read other opinions. I am loosing hope.
I think I am on the disbelief section of the wall street cheat sheet.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

we can expect if the year 2018 becomes a stable year for the price of coins, because we know by 2017 the end of coin prices are already in a high position. so I think now could be higher and could be more stable from 2017..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: