Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:55:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔  (Read 2817 times)
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:10:05 PM

Can you specify what the products you offer?
Of course,

greenBLAZE is a cutting-edge solution, capable of converting wastes into safe and alternative energy sources, making high profit and preserving natural resources of the Planet.
energyBRICK is a unique fully automated energy storage solution for universal accumulation and effective storage of electrical power, generated by any type of conventional or alternative power sources.
ADGEX VITIM established a unique laboratory of AIDL format (Agile Integrated Device Laboratory), representing the gold standard of the future of microelectronics. AIDL is the newest technological model, making the electronics “individual” and reducing the huge areas of modern production facilities to the size of small mini-laboratories. VITIM has divided all key intellectual and production chains of modern microelectronics, carried out full reengineering and concentrated each of the processes into the format of space-saving production unit. AIDL approach encapsulates engineering and scientific center, synthesis of ideal crystals technology and mobile modular production of highly-integrated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:12:45 PM

will you be speakers on some meetup or blockchain event in near future?
Yes! We have already spoken at some events and now we are preparing for big tour in China. We will post videos, stay tuned!
If I will be in China, can I take part in these events? Visiting such events is planned free without any restrictions?
It will be kind of close meetups, sorry guys.
Are you planning to publish a recording from this event?
No, we are planning to publish videos from other events that we have already visit. There was a misunderstanding because of my message. Sorry about that, my bad.
kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:06:47 AM

So Adgex can be participating in China or not?
Are you interested in the formal situation or the actual situation?
I think that if formally forbidden, it is difficult to expect investment from Chinese investors.
Why do you think so? Chinese are interested in all invesments and ICO's too.
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:26:15 AM

this project is developed by a very good team and I am sure will achieve the target smoothly, for the sale of coins is also very interesting with some bonuses offered, but is there any promotion program on this project like airdrop or bonty campaign?
RobertStan

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:05:37 AM

this project is developed by a very good team and I am sure will achieve the target smoothly, for the sale of coins is also very interesting with some bonuses offered, but is there any promotion program on this project like airdrop or bonty campaign?

No, they are nit going to spend tokens on  bounty or airdrop campaigns.
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:35:35 AM

Hello! Thank you!
We've got refferal programm! Check it out in your personal cabinet at our website - adgex.io.
PinoyD

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:54:12 AM

Hello! Thank you!
We've got refferal programm! Check it out in your personal cabinet at our website - adgex.io.
How does private cabinet can be helpful now?
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:02:11 AM

The market restart a bit these days, maybe it can profit to ico too. If the confidence of investors come back ico will restart too. Safety ADGEX is a long term project I think, so we will see if investors want to buy during pre ico or ico or maybe on exchanges.
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:24:09 AM

Hello! Thank you!
You are able to buy "AGE" Tokens now or you can get your refferal link and send it to your friends or post it somewhere. You'll get 3% in ETH from the moneyflow through your link.
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

Hello! Thank you!
You are able to buy "AGE" Tokens now or you can get your refferal link and send it to your friends or post it somewhere. You'll get 3% in ETH from the moneyflow through your link.
Referal 3% program is very interesting.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:42:54 AM

The market restart a bit these days, maybe it can profit to ico too. If the confidence of investors come back ico will restart too. Safety ADGEX is a long term project I think, so we will see if investors want to buy during pre ico or ico or maybe on exchanges.
of course for now this project is worth considering, let alone have a good sign about the conditions that have long been going on
teams must remain focused in developing and providing evidence of tangible progress

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
iDrago

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

The market’s restart is wanted but not guaranteed.
Bearing Bear

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:45:51 AM

What ico rating scores do you get?
cindex

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

Quite an interesting idea to form a few new businesses our from one ICO, what stands behind it is still not completely clear. Is there any presentation or a video with high-temperature vacuum destruction machines or instruments. Strongly want to see the actual process of trash destruction
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

The most important thing is that the market has stopped falling. In such circumstances, you can start investing. Until this point, it was risky.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

What ico rating scores do you get?
I have not yet found any ratings from trackers, I think they will appear a little later as the project recently published an announcement about the beginning of ICO.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:26:27 AM

Quite an interesting idea to form a few new businesses our from one ICO, what stands behind it is still not completely clear. Is there any presentation or a video with high-temperature vacuum destruction machines or instruments. Strongly want to see the actual process of trash destruction
I do not know if such a video exists, you can try to find it via Google. I think even if such a video is difficult it will be difficult to understand the technical details of the process, as any company guards its Know-How.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

Referal 3% program is very interesting.
I agree with you, if you are the owner of some media resource, the profit on the ref link can be very weighty.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

I do not know if such a video exists, you can try to find it via Google. I think even if such a video is difficult it will be difficult to understand the technical details of the process, as any company guards its Know-How.
Video presentation of our products you can find at our official website - adgex.io. Unfortunately, we can't show you technical details and the proccess of vacuum destrubution because of confidentiality of a patent. Thank you!
bitcointrader56

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:11:10 AM

What are the main benefits of token storing? Will I get some rewards for storing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: