Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will regulation kill cryptos?  (Read 766 times)
Nekrasova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:55:44 PM

Don't think so. Relegations can be not harm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:22:29 PM

I believe that an eventual regularization of the crypto market would have many advantages and benefits, as long as it leaves enough space for this field of digital technology to develop and fulfill its primary purposes of decentralization and anonymity; However, I believe that there will always be severe setbacks to harmonize in a convenient way the interests of the central governments and financial authorities, on the one hand, and that of the users and developers of cryptocurrencies, on the other.
Bardock26

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:31:38 PM

You can not kill him, we know that this is a form of free trade, so you will always find ways to circumvent such restrictions and in addition to that ... In the case of companies or large corporations that do not allow it they will end up making a transfer to Japan surely.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:02:27 PM

Regulation will enhance the growth of cryptocurrency and  not  kill it, it will drastically reduce the number of scam cases in the space, Viable ICO willl be develop, With regulation in the space you can be sure your investment is secure.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:06:15 PM

Depends with the kind of regulations in play, some might be too harsh for crypto to take, while others can work to  it's advantage. If its banned then it will be unfortunate, if its regulation that will see crypto legalized then it may work to its advantage as more investors will come on board

RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:09:42 PM

I see though the government implements the regulation for crypto but if it has to kill the crypto it will not happen and that is just rule. government is not the creator of bitcoin so nobody can kill bitcoin.

300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

At some point it will make the crypto price lower but it will make the crypto stronger and reliable.  It will lessen the mafia and scam activities, this is for good. Just think of the good side.

Google (http://www.google.com)
catok broek

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:51:48 PM

Regulators want to make sure they protect investors from scams, while at the same time allowing the industry to develop and deploy the new technology in interesting ways. Overregulation could move the action elsewhere, which is what happened in China.

It’s too early to tell who's doing the best job of setting the rules. Nations are taking various tasks.

What do you think?

cryptos are products of a high technology. no one can stop technologies, precisely technologies support laws. this means no one can kill cryptos except technologies itself. survival cryptos depend on the development of its technology.
billysaputra

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

Regulators want to make sure they protect investors from scams, while at the same time allowing the industry to develop and deploy the new technology in interesting ways. Overregulation could move the action elsewhere, which is what happened in China.

It’s too early to tell who's doing the best job of setting the rules. Nations are taking various tasks.

What do you think?

cryptos are products of a high technology. no one can stop technologies, precisely technologies support laws. this means no one can kill cryptos except technologies itself. survival cryptos depend on the development of its technology.
killing the crypto is an impossible impossible and will not happen. I do not believe if any person or organization can kill crypto because it will not happen in the foreseeable future.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:54:47 PM

I am very concerned how easy it is for some one to set up a fake ico scamming millions from unsuspecting persons and there is no authority or institution that you can check with to verify the authenticity said ico , will regulation kill cryptos ? i think it will at first result in  a decline but very soon after that decline confidence in the market will return as persons now feel safer , and im sure people are more likely to make larger investments in the industry if they feel safer when they are doing these investments, the average man isn't overly concerned about regulations infact i think he will welcome this move .

jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:02:27 AM

Smiley  I have long been in bitcoin and of course before I enter it in bitcoin I first informed the regulation here about a cryptocurrencies knowing my regulation to shut down crypto is not in a bitcoin rules .. because the crypto is a good profits bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that people are aware of are currencies that are inivetable and necessary for those preventing it and cryptocurrency is not illegal entities and digital currency in all countries.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:12:14 AM

Supposedly a regulation will make the crypto stronger, yes when the regulation supports the development of crypto. While when a regulation inhibits crypto it will only worsen the state and destroy the crypto world. Until now we are all still trying to make the crypto market getting better and try to convince the government that crypto is a medium of financial transaction that is suitable to be used, especially in the future we will face increasing technological progress.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:19:12 AM

I think that the cryptocurrencies market, especially the ICO, should have an adjustment to control that ICOs must meet the criteria to release Token to the market. Because now there are many fraudulent ICO was launched only to raise funds of investors then disappeared. Therefore, the regulation of organizations and communities to avoid risk for investors when investing in ICO.

PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:18:27 AM

I don’t think that any possible regulation and coordination could harm bitcoin so much that it won’t exist anymore.  Undoubtedly it will slow down bitcoin development.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

It won't but it will change a few things with cryptocurrency for sure, I believe it's the missing
piece to make crypto more legit and proficiently resplendent with governments and other
authorities. Regulation may take away or replace certain privileges or aspects that
cryptocurrencies enjoy and exploit at the moment, with that out of the way cryptocurrency
could move further in the business mainstream and supersede in the financial market.
Regulation is inevitable with crypto, it may take some time but it will make lasting positive
changes in the field of cryptocurrency.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:56:55 PM

What do you think?

Well obviously, everything that is too much can only be bad or cause bad. If you ask me, I would really agree with regulation because besides the fact that it can protect a lot of investors and lessen all the scam coins out there, it is the only way we can go to be able to reach a scenario where there is already mass adoption happening. But if regulated in a wrong way that takes advantage of the crypto people, then that would be really bad and might do the opposite than the increase of demand.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

In my opinion, regulations are much more helpful because they are filtering the bad ones and showcase the good ones. Regulations will make people understand that cryptocurrencies are not all about drugs and hacks like they always used to think.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:27:43 PM

At the moment, the rules are making Crypto more difficult now, but looking at the future regulations will help Crypto have more advantages and protect the interests of all investors. It will be a prerequisite for investors to believe in it and to help it grow.

usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

For everything ,their will be advantage and disadvantages.The main advantages over regulation of crypto currency by government.It will avoid the fake coins.And prevent the people to inverse in fakecoin and their money.By this the investors in trusted coin like bitcoin will increase.It automatically inrease the value.And regulation will not kill the trusted cryptocurrency.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

What do you think?

Yes it can kill cryptocurrency but since there are a lot of companies today who are running cryptocurrency business on different countries then there might be an exception for every regulations in the country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: