Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhunters, be careful with twitter accounts  (Read 3553 times)
mychau482002

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

I haven't heard something like that before, I have friends to use Twitter and they follow thousands of people. Are you serious about that? I never heard somebody's Twitter account is blocked due to following. Where is your source, please show us?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wayne nani

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

It means to ban accounts, but I don't think it can be totally blocked. What are the reasons for it? You need to know that there is no law to say it is not allowed.
DrewXland

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

I personally have been Tweeting about crypto for 12 months and had no issues (touch wood). I think that if you go out to spam, hack or generally be a crypto nuisance then you have a high risk of getting banned (and quite rightly so). I think Twitter is a great resource for the community and I hope they embrace the blockchain movement for years to come.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:22:24 PM

Personally, I have not met with this but I know that many people are banned in the Tweeter. So you should be very careful.
CNMOH

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

Now there are massive blocking of Twitter accounts.
Most often,  block accounts  when you to use mass-following. Blocks is forever!
Also do not use hashtags #ICO #Cryptocurrency etc
Be careful!

UPD
Some accounts of my friends that have been blocked marked "forever" are now unlocked
But anyway, I think we need to be careful
Oh thanks for letting us know broo and i think you deserved a merit but i dont have any to give you.Well i normally do not take part in the twitter campaigns but still bro i think it would be wise not to take part in many bounties with one single twitter account
Alexishugh7

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

I was formerly blocked off twitter too but after some certain days I was unblocked and I couldn't complete my twitter bounty for that week. I ve refrained from using hastags like #ico #blockchain #crypto because I am just being careful and I don't want to be blocked for a second time. My twitter account is precious.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

Twitter is practicing periodic bans for a long time. You need to be very careful not to overdo it with mass following. I hope the rules will not be hardened.
turkoglu23

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

Is this for real? It seems not fair, I am joining some ICO bounty, and it is a mandatory to put that hashtag. And this is ridiculous to. An an account just because they tweet with certain hashtag, it is not spamming if we don't tweet simultaneously.
billknight

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:35:39 PM

Be careful!

UPD
Some accounts of my friends that have been blocked marked "forever" are now unlocked
you says correct. the day of the twitter account has been locked. I did not known to do something. but the today could not be seen of your log, do that you did understand to do at your account does not follow all people
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

Be careful!

UPD

I am also a victim of the twitter account block. I think all social media platforms are seriously against all cryptocurrency activities but I just see it as a mere hullabaloo and it can't have any effect on cryptocurrency.

bobita
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1293

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:46:33 PM

This block is the wrong decision of twitter, because twitter is not much preferred anymore. If they behave like this, they accelerate the extinction processes.
So, not our, actually their problem !

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Omooba098

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:48:43 PM

Be careful!

UPD

Most often Twitter has blocked my account and it requires that I change my password to log in. This occurs when you do mass following in a day. Who is to be blamed, the Twitter account owner or the bounty manager who shares the stakes according to the number of followers you have?
bitcointemon

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:01:31 PM

before I never heard this news but if this is true I am very grateful to you for sharing information and I will be more careful with my twitter account
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

This happens when you follow to manay people on the same day. You will have to login changing your password. If you need to follow more people try to limit yourself to at least 20 following in a day to avoid been locked out from your account.
Milenyto

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:10:34 PM

If you will tweet for 100 bounties you will get a ban, but if your accont will more human, twitter will not have any asks to you.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:21:54 PM

If you will tweet for 100 bounties you will get a ban, but if your accont will more human, twitter will not have any asks to you.

No you dont. You cant get banened by just tweeting or retweeting as long as you dont do it too quickly , id say you must put atleast one hour interval on every actions that you do in order to avoid getting blocked because twitter do have a bot that detects if your doing an automated process. Same goes if you are following or getting followed by people.

I myself have been blocked many times but i can recover my account easily because i do have access to my email account and phone number associated to my twitter account.
heds0n

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:27:20 PM

My account was blocked. I was asked to change my password first. After that, there was a ban for mass-following. Now the account is under control, but I'm scared to actively use it. I used the Google chrome extension Mass Follow for Twitter .
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:31:24 PM

My account also got blocked.Nearly 5 days now.I allied but not hopeful that it will  ever get reopened.
I with I saw this warning beforehand.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:33:47 PM

great tnx topicstarter for advice, very actual topic I read many advices in this topic to be not block my twitter account, i hope it will not happen.

donskova29

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:35:52 PM

That's the main problem of bounty community -- most of bounty hunters are same to spammers, that is killing the reputation of crypto community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: