Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:00:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC machines Trade (advanced trading tool for crypto currencies)  (Read 1466 times)
lenin_ra (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 07:11:31 PM

Our service is now live and it's called BTC machines Trade:

https://btcmachin.es

A new trading tool BTC machines Trade based on BTC-e exchange platform has been released. BTC machines Trade provides advanced trading tools and a user interface designed to enhance trading experience. BTC machines Trade features include

- automatic trading
- trading sessions
- trading simulator
- profits tracking
- rich graphing features

...and much more!

BTC machines Trade is initially free and it's available at https://btcmachin.es

NEW! MOVING AVERAGE ALGORITHM IS NOW SUPPORTED IN AUTOMATED TRADING!

Best regards,
lenin_ra

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pangia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 10:28:01 PM

Hi,

Is is possible to trade with this within the BTC-E exchange between the Alt-coins. 

What I'm interested in is a tool that could determine if there is an arbitrage-like opportunity between the alt-coins on BTC-E. Is this possible?

Thanks.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Pangia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 10:45:36 PM

Okay,

So I'm not computer savvy, so where is the FAQ for this product.  There's clear information on how to FUND the account but very little on how to use this product.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 06:31:15 AM

Hi OP

In what way have you secured your service?
Inputs.io was just hacked.

lenin_ra (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:44:33 PM

Hi,

Is is possible to trade with this within the BTC-E exchange between the Alt-coins. 

What I'm interested in is a tool that could determine if there is an arbitrage-like opportunity between the alt-coins on BTC-E. Is this possible?

Thanks.

Multi currency arbitrage profitability analysis would be an intriguing feature! I might start working on it tomorrow... if not too tired Smiley

Currently we support only LTC, BTC and USD. If you run simultaneous sessions on all pairs, you will profit on these intercurrency rate dissassociations (rates on different pairs don't always correlate), even though it's not proper arbitrage.

I'll think seriously about adding those features!
lenin_ra (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:52:25 PM

Okay,

So I'm not computer savvy, so where is the FAQ for this product.  There's clear information on how to FUND the account but very little on how to use this product.

You are absolutely right. I will add some more usage instrctions ASAP! Any specific kind of guidance you would have special interest in?

lenin_ra
lenin_ra (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:00:55 PM

Hi OP

Db server uses authentication and is firewalled, passwords are hashed, api keys and secrets are scrambled, authentication happens per request and is verified against session token and IP combination.

Plus I don't keep any users money. All I have are service fee deposits (when I'll start charging them at some point).

lenin_ra
moderate

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

nearly dead

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:42:36 PM

Hi OP

By now you should know that the answer for this is completely and totally irrelevant.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:20:48 AM

Hi OP

By now you should know that the answer for this is completely and totally irrelevant.

The failure of many to do something right does not mean the right thing cannot be done. The question of security always was important, it's just taken a lot of bullshit to get at least a few people to start insisting.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
moderate

nearly dead

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:34:37 AM

Hi OP

The failure of many to do something right does not mean the right thing cannot be done. The question of security always was important, it's just taken a lot of bullshit to get at least a few people to start insisting.

I feel like you missed the point, entirely. I hope and expect any service to do the best to protect itself and their users, by all means try to achieve that when making your new super-service-x.

Then the trust issue kicks in, you can't even know for sure whether a supposedly cold storage is actually cold storage. The moment a service starts using cloudflare providing ssl is close to pointless. You have no clue whatsoever about the code quality in the server, as well how well administered it is. If you ask the question "how safe is(are) your server(s)?" it is very likely that the least knowledgeable person will anwswer "it is the most secure thing ever!" and then sites like coindesk will happily reproduce such answer.
lenin_ra (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:13:29 AM

Hi OP

I feel like you missed the point, entirely. I hope and expect any service to do the best to protect itself and their users, by all means try to achieve that when making your new super-service-x.

Then the trust issue kicks in, you can't even know for sure whether a supposedly cold storage is actually cold storage. The moment a service starts using cloudflare providing ssl is close to pointless. You have no clue whatsoever about the code quality in the server, as well how well administered it is. If you ask the question "how safe is(are) your server(s)?" it is very likely that the least knowledgeable person will anwswer "it is the most secure thing ever!" and then sites like coindesk will happily reproduce such answer.

Well, even CIA and Sony get hacked. I think I did pretty good job with security. All the standard measures are in place:

- DB auth
- DB server firewall
- Password hashing
- Sensitive data scrambling
- Per request auth
- Request auth by token + IP
- SSL secured connection

What comes to code quality, it's a good point. I think I might make the code repository public. Even more transparency this way.

-lenin_ra

Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:17:24 AM

Hi OP

Maybe the answer is to stop using web services in general?

moderate

nearly dead

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:59:31 PM

Hi OP

Not using those that think claiming SSL secured connection is something of importance to mention as security, it is the most basic thing and I don't know whether the guy knows if he using TLS or not. Authentication, firewall, and password hashing are such basic things that if you are not doing that you shouldn't be touching servers. Data scrambling provides zero protection. ....
lenin_ra (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 03:22:35 PM

Hi OP

Not using those that think claiming SSL secured connection is something of importance to mention as security, it is the most basic thing and I don't know whether the guy knows if he using TLS or not. Authentication, firewall, and password hashing are such basic things that if you are not doing that you shouldn't be touching servers. Data scrambling provides zero protection. ....

Well, we don't even store users' money in our system. But anyway I just wonder, what kind of criteria or assurances would satisfy such a concerned user like you? Smiley

BTW, I do use TLS.

-lenin_ra

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 10:42:44 PM

Sure, but this doesn't affect the importance and sanity of asking about security (or identity, or proof of competence, etc). Those who are actually qualified to be running a service will answer such questions just fine, and those who aren't, including coindesk and its ilk, will continue to be irrelevant.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: