Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India banned bitcoin but I don’t want to quit bitcoins ??  (Read 604 times)
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:55:18 AM

I understand they have not yet banned instead they have set up a committee to look into the regulation and its usage further in the future. We have to wait for clear guidelines from government and many are still doing at their own risk which is upto any individual. I would still wait for a detailed report from the committee and then we can have further more discussions on this topic.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1197

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

Similar to India there were more other countries that have banned the usage of bitcoin. From my understanding there are more research going to find the good about bitcoin. As a beginning recently India has come up with some positive response for bitcoin usage with regulations finding the necessity.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

India ban starts today.  Ouch

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

I do not know whether the news is true, but if it is true that Bitcoin is banned in India, I do not want to give up Bitcoin. My Bitcoin will continue for trading. There is no risk to my Bitcoin activities. I get good profits from Bitcoin.
Which means that I can meet all the needs of my family beautifully. Bitcoin is improving my financial condition. So I will continue my Bitcoin activities.

We must never give up. If some government Bans Bitcoin it's no matter to you. You just must earn money for yourself. Government's does not always think only about the people.

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

I understand they have not yet banned instead they have set up a committee to look into the regulation and its usage further in the future. We have to wait for clear guidelines from government and many are still doing at their own risk which is upto any individual. I would still wait for a detailed report from the committee and then we can have further more discussions on this topic.
Well if you are based on India then I felt bad for you with the current situation that you're involved. You can't do anything about that since you're just one. All that you can do is just wait for your government to uplift that ban. If you really love bitcoin that much then I respect your decision of holding it till the very end.
AliMan

Activity: 1960
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:42:43 PM

It feels so bad for those users and investors who were based in India. They are dealing with a serious kind of problem and it's not easy to overcome. Well if you really love bitcoin then you must wait until the government change its mind. We all know how beneficial bitcoin is soa it's worth the wait.
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

India didn't ban bitcoin yet dude. They only halted cryptocurrency to INR withdrawals and deposits. You can still hold those in Indian wallets like Zebpay. If you are concerned you can also transfer those currencies to other international wallets or exchanges like binance.
The supreme court of India has a hearing scheduled on 20th July. A good news in expected then.
If by any case, they bans crypto you can also withdraw crypto to Fiat using P2P exchanges like localbitcoins.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

Bitcoin has became integral part of my life since last couple of years... I started with faucets then I bought and started trading bitcoins and later started writing articles about bitcoins and cryptos and now I am spending a lot of my time in this like altcoins trading and many things..... with this news coming I am shocked.. please tell me what can I do to continue on this as RBI will stop any transactions of bitcoin from my bank so I won’t be able to buy or sell bitcoins which will make everything useless what work i do... please advice me what can i do in this situation

I believe that Indian government has nothing to do with this because they have a full support in cryptocurrency,i guess its just the Banks whos making this things complicated towards crypto and for me,this will be resolved in just a couple of months,so you dont have to be sad since there stil no finalization about the bannings
toreserve

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:43:58 AM

Bitcoin has became integral part of my life since last couple of years... I started with faucets then I bought and started trading bitcoins and later started writing articles about bitcoins and cryptos and now I am spending a lot of my time in this like altcoins trading and many things..... with this news coming I am shocked.. please tell me what can I do to continue on this as RBI will stop any transactions of bitcoin from my bank so I won’t be able to buy or sell bitcoins which will make everything useless what work i do... please advice me what can i do in this situation
If India banned bitcoin,I will continue because we are not an Indian people.We are Filipino and in our country its not yet be ban so continue use on it.If our country going to ban bitcoin then that the time I will going to stop because theres nothing we can do just to respect what our govenment rules about it.

You do not help him bro, it will disrupt your life if that absolutely happens.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:49:43 AM

I think this is the right way to not give up as a bitcoin users because many people use bitcoin we hope to earn a bitcoin for bitcoin because it does not matter if you're banned from bitcoin in other countries.

Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

I think you should go to other country in order to continue your journey in bitcoin, through this you can still manage your investment without worrying about the regulations of your government.
Charles Warren

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

It is acceptable many places. You can trade it using the wallets over vast range of exchanges across the globe.

Hence, banning it in one country doesn't actually affect it.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:51:36 AM

Well not all countries allowed in such countries and that's what makes sad.  Even though you are in india still continue to adapt bitcoin because it is the wise decision for you until indian government realized that bitcoin is the future.

dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

Yeah i heard that bitcoin banned in india but after few months cryptocurrency  also banned in Pakistan.
Here was only one exchange there we were exchange Bitcoin to PKR but Exchange closed.
Now again we can buy or sell cryptocurrency on another exchange but there is huge trading fee (8.2% trading fee).  Undecided
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

I don't remember India banning bitcoin. I think what they meant was that they want people to invest on their own discretion. But i believe there is always ways to get it even if they have banned it. You can buy from individual trusted groups or even on local bitcoins. Last i checked i don't remember a payment made being tagged bitcoin payment. Just avoid websites that requires KYC for you to purchase. 
bajarang8668

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

India not banning bitcoin RBI (Reserve Bank of India) only stop the INR deposits and withdrawal from exchanges. Now people are trading peer to peer, cash. I think RBI reverse this ban in near future.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

Gotta a lot of question for this actually, how do you can use bitcoin when your country has banned bitcoin, is any crypto transaction still working or no? And how hard the consequences for the bitcoiners if they're find by the government?
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:17:21 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 01:33:58 AM by dupee419

If India banned bitcoin,I will continue because we are not an Indian people.We are Filipino and in our country its not yet be ban so continue use on it.If our country going to ban bitcoin then that the time I will going to stop because theres nothing we can do just to respect what our govenment rules about it.

This is kinda off topic from what you've said cloudbleron…

Anyways if India bans BTC, then it's either you'll have to stop or you can pursue it but it is completely risky, then that leaves you no choice but to go undercover, no matter what you do they can actually trace you and you're location as well, it's a dangerous decision pushing through, you can actually call for help from an expert if you do actually want to but BTC and make some investments out of it, but again I do not recommend you pushing through this, you can go behind bars if you get caught, anyways best of luck to you and your country and may the Government unban it soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: