Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4546 times)
cryptohoodz (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:21:18 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

Yes , it is really possible, I'm also doing this and its quite tiring doing more than 100 bounties a week. And yes your friend is right because not all bounties paid on time. So you need to join many bounties to compensate other loss income.
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

I think it's hard.
Because the current ICO market is not hot, and ICO is not popular, it means that the bounty thread will also be reduced, and multiple accounts may be banned from participating in any of the bounty threads.

xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

well, you need to be lucky. Because many bounties are fake. I wouldn't quit the job just to do bounty, but it can be good source of additional income, especially if you're not making too much money in your current job.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

Hi friend, how are you, hope its fine. Yes its possible, you could make a living with bounties and promotions, but it is not regular income. Yes, i had that idea to resign from my work, but i think i can do this after work. So until this time, im doing my bounties at night., which is pretty hard for me, because im working all day long, and bounties ended 12mn, which is very tiring. Its hard at first but you can do it with passion, just dont think about making money, just think that you need to promote in order to help the team achieve their goals.

have a nice day
Muwatti

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:39:53 PM

Quiting your job for the sake of promoting bounty campaign is better if you find it hard to cope up with your works using limited time but if you can promote in bounty campaign and as well as you can work is much better... Having a stable job is good because first of all it is your real job unlike in btc we cant predict what will happen though it is profitable you cant change the fact that it is quit unsure....  Proper allocation of time will help you to succeed...
The-crypto-witch

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

its looks like a good passive income as an addition to your job but I dont feel it like a full-time job. You may end like that poor Avon ladies who is roaming with indemanded catalogs
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

Some of my friends are using this method. They don't have good gains right now, but they have different altcoins.
There are high potentials for revenues in bounty campaigns.

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

If your work does not suit you, then to leave it in any case will be right, not even for the sake of participating in bounty campaigns, but for your own well-being. of course you can not only 100 but probably even more bounty, if you really like it, besides, you can not only repost and write articles, but also be a campaign manager. the choice is yours!
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

it depends on your lifestlye if you got a lot of people to eat it is better to work harder and do not go for a full time promoter of a bounty but if only you for a living you can do bounty campaigns because you can earn at the same time you can save due to a huge payment on it .
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:08:45 PM

And most of all the whole crypto market is still too unpredictable.
I've seen some bounty managers earning a living from itself but quitting your day job for something like this is not a good idea.
We've seen rise and fall of everything, one day every of these advertising ways can be obsolete.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

I think it depends on the situation. If the promotional schedule does not clash with formal work time, do not leave formal work.
But when the time collide and income from promotion work more promising yes out of formal work.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

I think you have to seat down first and think if it is possible for you to achieve that and thinking I am talking of calculate on how much you can earn that will be able to help you and taking care of your daily needs. Bounty can replace your daily job if you are ready to work hard in study those projects that you may think will help and give good income.
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

the succes rate of doing bounty is to low because many ico are scam and fake why you have to quit your job just to doing bounty campaign for living and no guarantee that can give you profit you can still doing bounty while working like me im doing bounty after work and i can get stable income for my work and some extra income for bounty if im lucky on bounty.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

it depends on your lifestlye if you got a lot of people to eat it is better to work harder and do not go for a full time promoter of a bounty but if only you for a living you can do bounty campaigns because you can earn at the same time you can save due to a huge payment on it .

I think his friend is right it is not easy to live a life just by promoting bounty campaign in this forum. working for a bounty is not 100% worth it depends on which bounty you are participating and many bounties will not pay after working for 2 or 3 months. bounties are like a jackpot if you have luck in single bounty you will make a big profit. So part time is ok but fulltime is not safe.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

True that it is possible to do bounty full time but i will suggest that you do it as a part time job because Crypto is just in its infant stage and with this pump and dump strategy in the market, you might not make enough to be comfortable .

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

It is really unrealistic to be a part of so many bounties a week. Works if you are out of a job, but not for leaving your job to pursue it exclusively.
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

TO use the only bounty as earnings - this is very risky.  There is a risk that you will not earn anything for a long time.  Many companies are scams.  Here if besides bounty to be engaged also in trading during the day, or Hold, then it is possible not to work.  I know that many on the forum do just that.  But as the only kind of earnings - the bounty does not fit.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

I dont think that it is a good idea to quit your job and only make money with some bounties. Remember that there are still a lot of scammers that are saying wrong values and sometimes they dont pay bounty tokens. You should always have a backup job or something you can make money with.
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

Yes it is possible, but not that easy and also it is not possible by doing only bitcointalk facebook or twitter bounties, you need an audience base whom you can promote your choosen ico's like in youtube or large no of telegram group or twitter followers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: