Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sr.member,hero, legendary show an example in earnings of these merits  (Read 410 times)
Lunarics (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

Respected Sr.member, Hero, Legendary show an example in earnings of these merits. Many new beginners have a negative say about the system of merit and all the old men of the forum do not see a problem in the earnings of these merits. So what I suggest is to experiment and set an example to all beginners not by words but by action! Create an account newbie and up it to the rank member, but here need an honest man who will not ask their friend to give him merit. And see how much time this person will reach the rank of members. Who will dare to go through this experiment it is necessary to inform a new account me (experiment was fair as people will reach the rank members in this post will be written by his nickname so all could see ). Once again say needed an honest man!!!  There is a wish or right now as always will begin condemnation and words alone. I think 2 people are enough for this. does Not create a new account, write in the post that you are ready experiment so I have write to you in PM. And me write to here that I found 2 two people for this
To reduce the time of the experiment it is possible to make up to 5 merits your new account

Thanks for understanding
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:30:07 PM

There are already some people who created their alts even though the new system was implemented months ago... Let me give you an example...

Jet Cash who's already a HERO MEMBER, He created his alt Talk Merit... he's a great example for your experiment... although his account was still a newbie but he already gained enough to reach a MEMBER position... sooner or later he will also be like nullius who doesn't have any problem on ranking up...
Lunarics (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

There are already some people who created their alts even though the new system was implemented months ago... Let me give you an example...

Jet Cash who's already a HERO MEMBER, He created his alt Talk Merit... he's a great example for your experiment... although his account was still a newbie but he already gained enough to reach a MEMBER position... sooner or later he will also be like nullius who doesn't have any problem on ranking up...
When you know who it is, it is not an experiment! It is the pathos of clean water
cabalism13
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:37:55 PM

-snip
When you know who it is it is not an experiment
There's no need for experiment buddy, we don't have to make this things in place of those newbies who keeps on whining about the system, unless you're also one of them... just mind your own business and rank up for yourself.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

The fact that you were able to get merits for your posts means the system works.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Lunarics (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

The fact that you were able to get merits for your posts means the system works.
I was a member already when introduced merit  Sad and I can't say how it influenced the achievement of new merit. I would create a new account for the experiment but I'm just learning what the crypto world is and it will last longer
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

Indeed, a lot of people active here that are SR, Hero or Legendary alreayd have enough merit to get to at least a member account and potentially further.

There's no need for experiment buddy, we don't have to make this things in place of those newbies who keeps on whining about the system, unless you're also one of them... just mind your own business and rank up for yourself.

Yes. I don't think Talk Merit got his scores just because he was Jet Cash (they might just merit Jet Cash instead as that's his main account anyway).

I was considering testing the ranking up part myself by making a new account - though I doubt it would actually do much other than taking merit from actual newbies here that are more deservant as they need it to rank up.
And you have already earnt quite a bit of merit yourself OP.
DarkKnightNeverDie

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:07:53 PM
Merited by btcsmlcmnr (3)

New generation of higher ranked users come from current higher ranked users by creating new alt-accounts and ranking up gradually.
Hot trend and it is exciting to see how it happen.
Merit system will be demonstrated by current higher ranked users and their alt-accounts. Just kidding a bit because it should not be serious all the time. In fact, all members can try and see real effects of merit system.
Honestly, I think raining up other merit system is possible task, particularly for constructive users.
Astargath

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

I was a member already when introduced merit  Sad and I can't say how it influenced the achievement of new merit. I would create a new account for the experiment but I'm just learning what the crypto world is and it will last longer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=1350339

All your merits are awarded.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:37:07 PM

I see you are good at earning merits mate. With the member rank account itself you already earned around 14 merits after merits rank up implemented on this forum. You choose the right thread to share your post there.
You may find the new thread has been created to ask the doubts which is deadly needed.
Those kind of threads will allow you earn merits from the op poster. Next to that technical and statistical assistance will help you on that.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:45:50 PM

I think it's not necessary. You are intending to make an experiment to become an example for beginners am I right? Well, that really is unnecessary at all. There are already some Jr. Members who ranked up to Member and I think its enough to prove that the ranking system is working, and those Members who ranked up are enough to be an example for other Newbies and Jr. Members.
Actually earning Merit is not too difficult IF you're contributing well and making Good Quality posts here in the Forum. Other Members prefer to do bounty hunting and some are spamming that's why they can't receive any Merits. Well, it is their choice anyway.

Merit System was implemented to force those spammers to improve their posts, to force them to make a Good Quality of posts. When Merit System was introduced, they were given a second chance to improve themselves and to stop spamming. But, some members seems like they just wasted the opportunity as they are still spamming here in the Forum, well we can't do anything to force them now. It is their choice if they don't want to rank up.

Besides that, I'm pretty sure that some Hero and Legendary Members won't make it to rank to Member if they create a new account. I'm sure that not all of them are Good Quality posters. Some high rank Members just reached their rank because of the old ranking system which is based on Activity count. They are the one who must accept this challenge if they can really make it to Member (and also if they only want to accept this challenge).

Well OP, it seems like you're a good poster. There's no doubt by looking at your Merits. (I hope you didn't earn it in wrong ways because I'm not gonna check your Merit history as I believed that you're a Good poster). I'm sure you will make it to rank to Full Member soon. Be an inspiration to other Members Smiley
Use yourself as a good example for other beginners. That solves your problem Smiley

404 Not Found
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

Respected Sr.member, Hero, Legendary show an example in earnings of these merits. Many new beginners have a negative say about the system of merit and all the old men of the forum do not see a problem in the earnings of these merits. So what I suggest is to experiment and set an example to all beginners not by words but by action! Create an account newbie and up it to the rank member, but here need an honest man who will not ask their friend to give him merit. And see how much time this person will reach the rank of members. Who will dare to go through this experiment it is necessary to inform a new account me (experiment was fair as people will reach the rank members in this post will be written by his nickname so all could see ). Once again say needed an honest man!!!  There is a wish or right now as always will begin condemnation and words alone. I think 2 people are enough for this. does Not create a new account, write in the post that you are ready experiment so I have write to you in PM. And me write to here that I found 2 two people for this
To reduce the time of the experiment it is possible to make up to 5 merits your new account

Thanks for understanding
Wow that is an amazing thing. It is true that what you say is because nowadays many beginners complain that they have no knowledge and they can not contribute to the forum. Although it is now much more to increase account level, but I think complaining and telling everyone that unfair merit system is a hypocritical thing. We should all be trying to contribute to this forum, do our best and we will get the best results too. Yes we will get a merit when we can give our best.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:44:53 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 10:04:44 PM by KeithBeeCham
Merited by DarkStar_ (2)

I think I'll never being able to find you out if you don't create this topic, Lunarics Smiley

Account related:

Lunarics
krassy
zumrarthus

Proof:

Alt account, abusing Merit system and Hero bounty twitter bounty campaign Smiley

Sent Merit for each other

Lunarics is using ETH address: 0x1072122abc62ba8d7f4B86585F6011619Ba27473

krassy is using ETH address: 0x9D55F24e0268E2EFf65551A6D2186037AccAdDfC

zumrarthus is using ETH address: 0xCbB4a153521CeF258394e48eCCD419c667F91603

All these addresses received ETH from the same ETH address: 0x6989F3f5E70bAC194f2fdC9D607f92083292C624

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x9a5ed7ca76b7e45e420285e3c322fd773443c57cb9a13a7a14adba424ed6696a
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xeb0aef8bfd3b0cbbb310cf1f1984507c2c089bac8a88b4dc226dd3c4e87a9a4c
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2206d56e9c311cd443c050fd3f9d16844f9d8eabe05078be3d091e0121476e1c

Abused Hero bounty campaign

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MpjvG4WZDrTd7-2yezF21qsQbP9qYzktvfE85oLlcDg/edit#gid=84817019

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

Busted? Cheesy

If the poster above me is right in his deduction, the system does work. Merit abusers are falling in their own traps trying to feed their alts. The forum is cleansing itself.
What were you thinking OP? That you will give yourself some merit and then start a thread in meta to whine how the merit system sucks?

TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

I was a member when the Merit system came. Now I'm Full Member and only 101 merit away from the Sr. Member, of course I need the activity too which will take a few months, but it's just a matter of time.

I'm not in hurry, I do not support my family by joining sig. campaigns, you know I have a real good, well paid job. I bought some bitcoin, some time ago and planning to HOLD, and be part of it.

Here I'm mostly for learning and helping the other along the way. If I join any campaigns it's gonna be mostly for use the money for gambling (dice)/ damn its addictive/, so my main point is not to earn money here but to enjoy my time spent here.

Bitcoin is something big, and it will explode in the near future and it will pass the point of no return,just like the Internet did, so enjoy the ride and learn.
Wink

Astargath

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:38:27 PM

Busted? Cheesy

If the poster above me is right in his deduction, the system does work. Merit abusers are falling in their own traps trying to feed their alts. The forum is cleansing itself.
What were you thinking OP? That you will give yourself some merit and then start a thread in meta to whine how the merit system sucks?

90% of people that start merit threads are alts trying to farm merits, the idiots just expose themselves, it's so easy to see, honestly.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6792

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:52:01 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 05:08:45 PM by The Pharmacist
Merited by Foxpup (3)

Yes. I don't think Talk Merit got his scores just because he was Jet Cash (they might just merit Jet Cash instead as that's his main account anyway).
That's the key point.  If I were to start a new account right now, there's probably a good chance I'd earn merit even if I didn't say all the same things I say now, and the reason for that (I think) is because I know how to write.  My writing is not perfect, but for a discussion forum like this it at least stands out from the rest of the dreck.  I'm not bragging either, because most users here know way more about crypto than I do and I can't hold a candle to them in terms of technical savvy.

And I certainly did not know Talk merit was an alt of TMAN Jet Cash before I gave the former some merit.  It was the way he wrote and what he said that earned those merit points--which I suspect would be the case if I created a new account.  Same goes for LoyceV, Hilariousandco, Vod, Lauda, and all of the other members who've earned a lot of merit.

In other words, OP's "experiment" would pretty much confirm what I suspect, and I don't see a reason to carry it out.  Nor would we really want someone to drain away all those merits that should be going to real low-ranked members in need of them.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:50:50 PM

I think I'll never being able to find you out if you don't create this topic, Lunarics Smiley

Account related:

Lunarics
krassy
zumrarthus

Proof:

Alt account and abusing Merit system Smiley

Sent Merit for each other

Lunarics is using ETH address: 0x1072122abc62ba8d7f4B86585F6011619Ba27473

krassy is using ETH address: 0x9D55F24e0268E2EFf65551A6D2186037AccAdDfC

zumrarthus is using ETH address: 0xCbB4a153521CeF258394e48eCCD419c667F91603

All these addresses received ETH from the same ETH address: 0x6989F3f5E70bAC194f2fdC9D607f92083292C624

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x9a5ed7ca76b7e45e420285e3c322fd773443c57cb9a13a7a14adba424ed6696a
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xeb0aef8bfd3b0cbbb310cf1f1984507c2c089bac8a88b4dc226dd3c4e87a9a4c
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2206d56e9c311cd443c050fd3f9d16844f9d8eabe05078be3d091e0121476e1c

That's a little off topic, could you put it in its own thread or one off the (MANY) threads already on finding members who exchange merits.

And I certainly did not know Talk merit was an alt of TMAN before I gave the former some merit.  It was the way he wrote and what he said that earned those merit points--which I suspect would be the case if I created a new account.  Same goes for LoyceV, Hilariousandco, Vod, Lauda, and all of the other members who've earned a lot of merit.

Everything on your list is correct other then athe one about LoyceV. I think quite a few of their merits came from their "Pretty Address Giveaway" which is a great service he was offering the forum of bitcointalk. I don't think he'd have been as trusted starting from a newbie.
However, he does spend time around the technical support section so would be like nullius in gaining his merit anyway (without any trust being needed for him).
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:26:38 PM

You don't require a high ranked dude to set an example for yourself to get a merit. You know and its in you that you need to realize. You can get merits as you seem to be finding ways. This is the first step everyone takes here. When you realize that if i post something, will that be worth for merits. This would give you rooms to create and contribute a quality posts. Merits will certainly follow your posts though it at times takes time.
cabalism13
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

And there you have it, even THE PHARMACIST has told you that this kind of experiment isn't needed, and having busted like that, I think its a shameful thing mate. I thought you already knew that Merit trading is forbidden because you already reached the MEMBER position.

Now that you have been given some answers for this thread I think you should already locked this up for eternity. Various number of high ranking people can easily go up because they're already a quality posters and they do know what to do just to earn Merits from the others. So there would be no problem for them in ranking up.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: