Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:20:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Way to Scam the Bounty by the Manager  (Read 381 times)
2girls (OP)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:47:36 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 06:38:02 PM by 2girls

Now look at these two posts and decide for yourself, Is the Manager not involved in these scams ?
Of course reputable managers have repute and they can Run a Scam Campaign  for a long time for a secret funding from the ICO collected money.

How can both the Campaigns Dev start blocking you on Telegram ? At least think of a better way or different excuse in the two different campaigns.

Crestonium - The World's First 0% Fees Cryptobank 🔴
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2966216.msg34319882#msg34319882

THIS IS A SCAM PROJECT, I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THEY WILL TAKE SO MUCH TIME BEFORE THEY MAKE THEIR MOVES TO RUN AWAY. I KNOW IN MY PART THAT I WILL TAKE THE BLAME BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN PART OF IT, BUT, I, MYSELF NEVER DOUBT THAT THEY WILL DO THIS. AFTER THEY GIVE ME THE DISTRIBUTION STAKES FOR BOUNTIES AND AIRDROP, AS WELL AS MY PAYMENT TOKENS THEY DID AN APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR OF BLOCKING ME ON TELEGRAM AND REMOVING FROM THE CRESTONIUM TELEGRAM COMMUNITY.

I FEEL SORRY FOR THE BOUNTY PARTICIPANTS BUT I FEEL VERY SORRY TO THOSE WHO INVEST ON THIS TOKEN. I WILL TAKE THE BLAME THAT WILL THROW TO ME, I DID MY BEST TO MANAGE THE BOUNTY AND SECURED THE NEEDED TOKENS TO BE DISTRIBUTED. TO THOSE WHO HAVE QUERIES AND QUESTIONS YOU MAY PM ME.

FEEL SORRY,
HEXAH  Cry

[$800k BOUNTY][AIRDROP] EtherSpin ~ First Universal

Sorry to inform about this one but the development team doesn't reply me for couple of days right now and they don't even bother to see my messages on Telegram. I advice the bounty participants to stop their works until it will be resolve or expect for the worst that it will be a dead project.

I accept all faults to be thrown at me but I am not expecting this will be the worst case scenario since they pay me for management of this bounty weekly but as I said they don't ever bother to see all my messages. I humbly apologize to the bounty participants. I am waiting for few more days if it will be resolved or not and I'll announce it here what is the outcome.

Sincerely,
Hexah

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rivkavender

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:20:42 PM

damn so much crap going on in this space makes me sick
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

Hey, it is not his fault. Yes there are 2 projects he handled and turned out scammy but it dosn't mean he is involve on this scam. I am also an investor on Crestonium and it is really sad that i wasted time,effort and money for that project but i didn't blame the bounty manager. Coz he is also a bounty hunter just like each and anyone of us. If you have enough proof that Hexah is part of the scam project then post it here coz what you posted is actually not an evidence to throw any accusation towarda him.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

Bes19 has a point, you should provide a strong evidence for this accusation. I have a question, for the Crestonium, aren't he going to distribute the bounties? He mentioned that he has been removed and blocked on telegram after receiving the payments for him, bounties and airdrops. I think he should distribute it still rather than hold it himself, regardless if it's a scam or not as he say.  Huh
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:23:27 PM

Bes19 has a point, you should provide a strong evidence for this accusation. I have a question, for the Crestonium, aren't he going to distribute the bounties? He mentioned that he has been removed and blocked on telegram after receiving the payments for him, bounties and airdrops. I think he should distribute it still rather than hold it himself, regardless if it's a scam or not as he say.  Huh
Thanks Bes19 for consideration.

Yes jhenfelipe I am handling the payments for bounties and airdrops but even though I hand it all to bounty participants it is totally worthless since the behavior of the devs isn't an appropriate one to be called a good project. If there's demand of bounty participants of taking the tokens I will not hesitate to give it to them. 2girls it is not same scenario if you'd just reading my posts.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:35:32 PM

Bes19 has a point, you should provide a strong evidence for this accusation. I have a question, for the Crestonium, aren't he going to distribute the bounties? He mentioned that he has been removed and blocked on telegram after receiving the payments for him, bounties and airdrops. I think he should distribute it still rather than hold it himself, regardless if it's a scam or not as he say.  Huh

Yes jhenfelipe I am handling the payments for bounties and airdrops but even though I hand it all to bounty participants it is totally worthless since the behavior of the devs isn't an appropriate one to be called a good project. If there's demand of bounty participants of taking the tokens I will not hesitate to give it to them. 2girls it is not same scenario if you'd just reading my posts.
Regardless if it's worthless or not, imo you should send it to them. Isn't it best for the both of you? I mean when the time comes that the token gain value (just if ever), you don't need to worry about it anymore. Bounty participants will not accuse you that you did not send it to them as well. If you'll hold it, it might be a problem in the future. So I suggest, let the bounty participants hold theirs and decide what to do with it.
2girls (OP)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:05:46 AM

If you will not send the bounty Tokens to the participants, it will surely means you are involve in Scam. Why are you keeping the token with yourself if its  worthless ?

I am sure, there could be other reasons of getting you out of the telegram chat, maybe you demanding more etc. I am sure this token will be worth good because you are not willing to hand over it to people and get a lots of profits when the dust will be over and everyone will forget that Hexah has lot of tokens  worth a million dollars.

Maybe all this Drama to keep the tokens all by yourself  Cheesy

Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:41:51 AM

it's such a long time(8 weeks) and it wasn't noticed by anyone ? pathetic

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
traged

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

Oh no...I was lucky enough I have not invested in this sh*t - just spent time for bounty campaign Sad Well...maybe some of my followers bought it and got scammed and thats bad for my reputation. Sad
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

They have removed the website as these scammers usually do. I feel sorry for the investors who lost their bitcoin and ethereum on this. Annoying as well for any bounty hunters that spent time promoting this project

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: