Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:27:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Take the RISK , You will win the RACE  (Read 968 times)
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

The life itself is RISKY, my friend. So I totally agree with you. We are trying to earn money with money and no risk means no profit.
When everything is perfect the risk is very low, the potential profit is also very low.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:07:02 AM

The life itself is RISKY, my friend. So I totally agree with you. We are trying to earn money with money and no risk means no profit.
When everything is perfect the risk is very low, the potential profit is also very low.

To win the game we must take the risk. How are we going to know if it is effective if we dont try? Life is a challenge and it depends on us how to handle it.Be creative and productive for life is always unfair.We must struggle hard so that we will get the price we expect. Be brave to take all the risk and if God's plan we will win the race.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:58:27 PM

Crypto is really on high risk now and since at the beginning we know already about it.  Mostly risk takers have a high chances of winning, anyway,  we been here for long time and such risk have we encounter everyday seems to be normal. Thinking of it surely will give you worries on how to deal it and I hope everyone will disregards these things.
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

Yes all the given example with includes risk is correct, i believed that taking those risk may give possible success and possible losses it will depends on how people handle the situation. But sometimes we do not need to make it complicated to avoid those risk specially here in crypto were many of us this is the main source of income there are lota of method that there is no risk involved excluded the investment method.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:43:24 PM

Exactly your right, we need to try and try till we reach our goal.Just like now,im interested to join the upcoming SciDex ico ,its not risky because the project is totally amazing and will give you a feeling that your money is safe to this project.Its promising and good for investments.Looking forward to invest .
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

Life without risk it's boring mate where there is a risk there is a money  Cheesy Cheesy

You are happy with your salary and no need any extra money to lead your life then don't take the risk, but you have any dreams and you need money to your dreams come true then you must take the risk.

Investing in Cryptocurrency is high risk but once your coins price goes high one night you will become a rich person.
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

Hah, to be honest, I see a good point there.
I myself, try to encourage people to just risk what they can afford to lose. But nah, so scared.
I have learned from experience.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:55:27 PM

Taking risks and getting out of your confort zone is essential if you want to learn new things and make progress.
However, be carefull to not risk too much, you need to know how to be balanced also.

maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:06:45 PM

Of course every earning way has it own risk but you need to know the way to reduce the risk and try to don't lose your money. But don't take risk blindly Smiley), for example, there are a lot of people take the risk by investing in ponzi system like Bitconnect and of course they lost everything. LOL. Although you want or don't want to take the risk, remember to stay away from investing in ponzi scheme

matrix50

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

Many people think that taking a risk is sending money to any new ICO ant to any ''high potential" coins.
They are loosing their money and then say that risk is bad.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

Doing nothing is not risky /s. Crypto markets are one of the most risky and volatile market to invest in. But with this risk comes great returns that you wont get any where. The potential to double, triple or x10 your money is there in crypto markets which you wont find anywhere else.

coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:18:59 PM

Sure. Everything is full of risk, he should bear the risk, then he can gain what he wants. However, not everyone can learn from the lesson and repeat the mistakes again. When they want to earn great profits, they would buy coins with high price and may ignore the statement.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

I agree, the most important thing is to be positive and not to be afraid. We must learn to wait and patiently go to our goal.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

Crypto is really on high risk now and since at the beginning we know already about it.  Mostly risk takers have a high chances of winning, anyway,  we been here for long time and such risk have we encounter everyday seems to be normal. Thinking of it surely will give you worries on how to deal it and I hope everyone will disregards these things.
I agree .. in Crypto world is full of risks
for myself also have to take risks when want to get what we want, let alone see the market condition does not seem stable, but I do not bother, we live first, the important thing we must have anticipation to minimize risk. .
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:05:02 PM

It feels like the longest race right now with the bearish market. Just have to keep until I win the race eventually I guess. I've only been in the race since last December.
Maglaver

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:59:07 PM

I don't have a problem to take the risk and invest in crypto, but I'm realistic about my investment. Some people throw all of their money in one bad coin and watch it fall. In every investment, you can lose and you can earn, crypto or no crypto. The only thing that counts are smart moves, maybe some luck too sometimes.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

the people who treat crypto like a marathon are the ones who'll win out. the sprinters are the ones who are far more likely to wind up dead by the side of the road while the marathon runners plod past them to eventual success.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:34:51 PM

I will say that you have said it all and it all depends on who ever care to listen and make the right decision for his or her life because if you fail to make the right decision for yourself and your family it is equally a risk which i believe doesn't worth taken.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:43:05 PM

Agree 100% but where the part of his speculation about your thread friend ,all about life is full of risks even dead people will also be at risk how those who do not take risks by staying in place ,its not a good choice to avoid risk ,eating alone can make risk when toothache is a hard eating ,investing risk hello dont take the risk if not dare yeah But can't fight with us and its not fun

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:36:24 PM

What on earth isnt RISKY?Huh

*Getting married is RISKY
*Staying unmarried is RISKY
*Getting a job is RISKY
*Keeping a job is RISKY
*Getting out of the job is RISKY
*Starting a business is RISKY
*Investing ur money is RISKY
*Getting rich is RISKY
*Staying poor is RISKY
*Meeting new people is RISKY
*Leaving alone is RISKY

Rejecting Opportunity because of doubt is RISKY
*Everything is RISKY

If you think investing is too risky, then wait until you are handed the bill for not investing.

If you try to avoid the risk, you gonna live a very small life😔. U must learn to manage the risk.

No one in particular was destined for success, everyone is invited to succeed.

Take the RISK , You will win the RACE

So it all depends on how you think/look at it.

Be positive beloved!
The journey is just an beginning Smiley))

Crypto will change the world !!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Great post, everything that we do has a certain amount of risk it doesn't matter how low you think it is there and we must accept to live with that fact and investing is not really different but what happens is that people are very reluctant to put their money in something they cannot touch or see, this is why the prefer to spend their money in something tangible than investing in some pieces of paper or in our case in something digital.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████