Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 10:32:33 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arab Bit - Blockchain & Crypto Arabic Content Platform.  (Read 76 times)
omarthb

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

Arab Bit is the largest Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency Arabic content platform directed towards the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.

Based out of Dubai, UAE our audience include investors, daily traders, companies and organizations.

As the only comprehensive platform producing Arabic content we eliminate the language barrier for over 400 million Arabic speakers worldwide.

We provide our audience with the tools, education, and information for crypto investment.

Our ICO page https://ico.arabbit.net is the go to Arabic source in the MENA region for ICO investment information. The page aims to create exposure and investment opportunities for ICO’s from our part of the world. We also offer sponsored articles and banners.

Please contact us on omar@arabbit.net to know our offered services or for any inquiries.

Thank you from the Arab Bit team!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
PerfectClam

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

It may sound strange but you probably want to elliminate language barrier for English speaking people as well. What I mean is your website would be even cooler if you made it easy access point for international projects to venture into Arabic market. For example If i wanted to create some service I would be eager to reach your audience easily.
hugeblack

Activity: 448
Merit: 346

Avatar 4 rent / Sig Designer https://goo.gl/34QBYf

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

I would like to express my happiness in the presence of Arabs who invest in this field.
I read the site and I liked the level of professional translation.
Taking into consideration the language barrier among Arabs, such sites will be very useful for them.
Updating the site is good but the lack of opportunity for users to log in and give reviews especially in ICOs is puzzling.
good work, I hope that your platform will achieve the desired success.

omarthb

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

Hello PerfectClam & hugeblack,

Thank you both for commenting and reaching out!! We are always open for feedback and advice.

PerfectClam, can I ask what services you are looking for? International projects do go through us to reach the Arabic speaking market. You can contact me through email omar@arabbit.net and/or through telegram @omartahboub. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have.

Hugeblack, Thank you for your kind words and advice, our users are able to write comments at the bottom of each ICO page. Please let me know if you have issues doing that. We encourage our users to interact as much as possible.

Thanks,
Omar from the Arab Bit team.
milani

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:07:58 PM

Interesting platform. As for me it would be great to become a user of your platform. But I do not know your language. And some languages for your site like English, French or German would make your service more popular not for the Arabic countries only but throughout the world. You would have the opportunity to make your platform broader and open for a huge amount of new users. And videos - everything is on your native language, but promos about different projects are in English - it would be great to make them like translated version into your native language. It will make the information about projects more clear for potential investors to my mind.

omarthb

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:12:40 PM

Dear Milani,

Thanks for your advice !! We are in the process of partnering up with English, Italian, French and German platforms. Concerning your comment about videos being in the Arabic language, we actually offer this as a service for ICO companies. We can do the whole video (with Arabic text) or voice over.

Many thanks !

Omar from the Arab Bit team !
buwaytress

Activity: 742
Merit: 688

I bit, therefore I am

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:01:45 PM

Curious about your content creation - are any of your content (Bitcoin and blockchain especially), particularly in news and analysis, original? And I don't mean unique as in well written and well paraphrased, I mean original as in fresh content not seen or read anywhere else. Reason I'm asking is you mention working with English language platforms. I'd be interested in some possible trial collaboration to share original content across an English-only platform and yours, ie. Arabic original content to be published as English and vice versa. If so, I'll get in touch.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.