Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will start going up ?  (Read 419 times)
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:58:38 PM

It's already going up! Do I really have to remind you that a month ago we were sitting at 7k, worrying that it may continue to fall. I remember that I was countering the views of some permabears that were predicting a fall below 6k USD within a month, and we actually went up from there into what we are seeing now, almost 10k USD! If this is not enough for you then maybe you shouldn't invest in BTC in the first place. Don't be greedy and wait for it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:03:21 PM

Bitcoin has actually taken an upward movement and with the look of things, its uptrend is gradually taking higher heights. It seems no negative news is affecting the digital currency at the moment, which I believe will continue its growth.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:40:16 PM

Is this the time to rise of the bitcoin ?
Since few days bitcoin price is going up...

Well, you sure got that one right because as of this day, the price of bitcoins has really went up and is having a healthy uptrend and downtrend which is a great sign that we slowly are getting out of the bearish season already. I think we will be able to see more increase in the next few weeks or months. Which is why I am filling my bags with the coins the I like whenever I have extra dough. I suggest you also do the same because the price can change so fast.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

Bitcoin has actually taken an upward movement and with the look of things, its uptrend is gradually taking higher heights. It seems no negative news is affecting the digital currency at the moment, which I believe will continue its growth.

In this situation people are need to earn more money for their life so crypto currencies are very good way but in recent time value of the cryptos are not stable but in recent months it's value growing slightly up so we can invest in it.

Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:51:03 PM

if in my opinion bitcoin prices will continue to improve. and it is my hope that altcoin prices will also improve along with the rising bitcon prices. because altcoin is still a lot of good price first but now the price is added destroyed .

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:54:17 PM

Yes I guess so ! this is the started to grow again because in  month of march bitcoin is so dump I think this is the time to all investors to prepare the big bang ang I hope it will continue to get high price in the market.
itoyitoy123

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

English-Filipino Translator

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:59:39 PM

Well as we see right now bitcoin price are rising up , but we cannot tell on it but we believe that the bitcoin price will rise and overcome on its peak price we dont know when but it will be no one can stop it.
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

we will see more green now i believe look how ethereum and bitcoin pumps this past few weeks there are dips but the increase we see is good.
Every year around this time I attend a small, private event to break bread with some of the most invigorating people I know.

There’s only about 100 people in the room-- but they’re all at the top of their game… business and intellectual leaders from a variety of industries.

And we gather each year to build relationships with one another and hear about some cutting edge ideas that are usually 2-3 years from hitting the mainstream.

This past weekend’s event, for example, showcased some revolutionary medical advances, including an approach that targets specific proteins to treat afflictions that are caused by, or exacerbated by inflammation-- including cancer, arthritis, etc. read for further details. https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/bitcoin-will-go-to-40-000-this-year-201805080750
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:12:37 PM

maybe few day later, btc will go through the 10000$, then the price will up faster.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:13:23 PM

I believe that it will cross the rates of 10K but we are not sure about this unless and until there is some good news that gets published in the market. For now we are experiencing flood of the FUD's everywhere, there is India banning the crypto's, there US not accepting the ICO projects anymore and there is Japan G20 summit turning out best one but still making it confusing whether the countries are really going to make it legal tender or not.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

yes, this is bitcoin time to going up, and bitcoin will still going down, but will not go down to the lowest point anymore.

bitcoin will only fall slightly, and it happens 2 months before the correction ends in July. meaning May and June will be the month of price stabilization.

noelanora99

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:22:56 PM

I can only hope so. Because of the unpredictable movement of bitcoin market value we can't say for certain, one moment it can go up and in a matter of moment will possibly go down. This is one of detrimental factors of bitcoin that have to accept and understand before one try to invest in any type of crypto currency. But if you believe in bitcoin's potential and it's prospect as much as I do, this negative factors will not stop you from continuing to support and contribute for it's faster development.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:39:27 PM

OP started this thread on April 9th, such a perfect time for asking the question
take a look at the price chart below provided by blockchain.info
after hitting low $6,699, it's definitely going up since he popped the question a month ago
Apr 8: $7,018 , Apr 9: $6,699 , peaked on May 5: $9,803 but dropped to $9,346 today
whoever bought and hodl in this period of time (30-days) has already gained close to 40% increase

vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:58:12 PM

right now is the time that bitcoin is start going up, all thing that we can do just wait until the price of bitcoin in the high place and we can try to make some activity that we want to do when the price of bitcoin in the high.. or we can try to investing bitcoin right now if you believe that bitcoin will rising up soon

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
derihendra

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:21:31 AM

in recent months, bitcoin prices have decreased considerably, but today and in the future bitcoin prices will rise again, if you want to buy bitcoin, buy now, because now is the right time to buy bitcoin

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Kethek

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:48:28 AM

wait this red market again and bitcoin prices down again, bitcoin still difficult to rise higher again, the price is still up and down Angry
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

No one knows what will happen with the price tomorrow. It's unpredictable. I hope price will be stable soon.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:49:47 AM

The trend that has happened in recent years is that prices continue to rise as summer, as we know that it is now summer and prices are seen steady above $ 9000, this proves that prices are soaring up to the end of the year.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:36:16 AM

in recent months, bitcoin prices have decreased considerably, but today and in the future bitcoin prices will rise again, if you want to buy bitcoin, buy now, because now is the right time to buy bitcoin

That's the flaws of market capitalization but anytime soon the rise up for bitcoins may came since the cap going more stronger and provably this quarter 3 of the year is one of the best days that been looking for with the gang of whales. People should look for good future so that they will not freak out by certain bad stats,fuds and etc coming.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

The trend that has happened in recent years is that prices continue to rise as summer, as we know that it is now summer and prices are seen steady above $ 9000, this proves that prices are soaring up to the end of the year.

It proves nothing. It's even too early to consider the market to be in consolidation mode.

The problem with a market that's lacking incentive to move up, is that we may slowly adjust to lower ranges, and that process could drag on for months straight. It wouldn't be all that much of a problem if we were hovering around $7000-$8000 levels, but with how we have been so close to breaking the $10,000 level, people's expectations are high and they won't settle for anything less than that.

At this stage the somewhat positive sentiment is just one dump away from doing a 360 shift, and that's when we for sure will adjust to a lower range. That's why I have been telling people to keep their expectations of the short term market as low as possible to prevent disappointment. What do you think people waiting for $10,000 will do when we tank back to lower $8000's? They'll dump. What do you think people not being bothered by whatever the market is doing right now will be doing? They'll hold and wait for the market to show actual signs of improvements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: