Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which side of the coin are you on? $1000 or $30000. Lets have a discussion.  (Read 211 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

I guess everyone will really wanted to see bitcoin hit $30K at least in the next couple of years or so. Even if the bears have taken over the market for now, sooner or later they will get tired and the bulls will make a good run up to the end of the year.

As far as adoption goes, yes bitcoin has not gained the mass adoption that we all have been dreaming of. So just imagine if even just 10% of the whole population will get their hands on bitcoin the price could literally soar. Again, I also very bullish but it will take some time, for me, at least a good 2 years will be a good gauge and see how it goes for all of us.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohoodz

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:56:14 AM

The key to answer this question is to add another dimension: time.
BTC will get to 30k because of the following arguments:
- adoption is indeed less than 1% of world population.
- there is a fixed limity supply of 16m.

At the same time, BTC could also reach a very low value such as 1k due when the following conditions have been met:
- crypto has been completely substituted by another technology. as an affect, people don't use BTC as a store of value anymore.
- someone is able to get more than 50% of all BTC and can completely control the price (such as the altcoin Tron, which has several big market makers that just scalp the price all the time).

My personal opinion: I think it is more likely to go to 30k in the near future. In order for BTC to go to 1k, we are talking about either a major technology shift (which takes
many years, taking into account the fact that BTC is not even fully adopted yet), or as mentioned, the hypothetical scenario that a big wale (or consortium) has so much capital to buy the majority of all bitcoins. The latter scenario could be possible in the future, however it requires at least 8 mln x current BTC price.
Ajani20

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:50:44 PM

Bitcoin will reach $30,000
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

Bears are saying Bitcoin is headed to $1000.00 and then the Bitcoin craze will die and we will all be moving on to the next thing. The Bulls say Bitcoin isnt even close to its fullest potential and could be $30,000.00 per coin by years end.

With less than 1% of the population dabbling in Bitcoin, does the value seem too high, too low, or just right to you?

Google is about $1000.00 per share with about 30% of the population using it. What if 30% of the population starts using Bitcoin? How likely is that, and what will that do to the value of Bitcoin?

Which side of the coin are you on?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2018/04/08/wheres-bitcoin-price-heading-next-1k-or-30k/#32ce51232029

Lets have a discussion.
I am investing a lot on bitcoin and earning a very good profit then obviously I will be on $30000 because the higher the valuation , higher will be my profit ratio it is as simple as that . The valuation of bitcoin is entirely the function of market . Higher the number of investors higher will be the valuation and moreover the valuation also depends on the big whales who invested a lot a huge money into the bitcoin, the higher the amount of money big whales invest into bitcoin the higher is the valuation so I am favour of the growth of bitcoin.
btc4future

Activity: 317
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

OMG......

I wish thats will not happen.

I know about Bitcoin when it was $275 since Bitcoin never destroyed his path .

So I think thats will never happen Sir At all.

Thanks...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: