Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:55:04 AM

The project administrators go according to their road map, the pace is not lagging behind, it would be a good sign
The are working on this project on high speed as we are all seeing that this project is progressing very fast. There realy a good indication that Dispatch will succeed.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

The DISPATCH and ERC 20 tokens? but to get these tokens will it be in a pre-sale or ICO? In the roadmap there is no date or milestone for the sales of the token.

I think they are still in a private sale, they might be no ICO since it will also be a problem for them in regards to legal issues because they are based in USA.
Fiord

Activity: 209
Merit: 103

KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:25:12 AM

Are US and CHINA banned from the ICO?

I think yes, because the team is trying to do everything right and according to regulations.

The DISPATCH and ERC 20 tokens? but to get these tokens will it be in a pre-sale or ICO? In the roadmap there is no date or milestone for the sales of the token.
The date of ICO is not set yet, but I have heard in their telegram that it may be in September, so I hope if it is true, that we will see the bounty in one or two month from now.

I see daily improvements in both social networks and here in the forum, I'm pleased that my expectations of the project justify themselves

Yes, I also follow the project from the very beginning and it seemed to me from the start that it should attract a lot of attention.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

Are US and CHINA banned from the ICO?

I think yes, because the team is trying to do everything right and according to regulations.

The date of ICO is not set yet, but I have heard in their telegram that it may be in September, so I hope if it is true, that we will see the bounty in one or two month from now.

I see daily improvements in both social networks and here in the forum, I'm pleased that my expectations of the project justify themselves

Yes, I also follow the project from the very beginning and it seemed to me from the start that it should attract a lot of attention.
September? Really? It is a long way to go for the ICO of the project, but I think it is a good decision after all since the market wasn't stable in these days.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:36:55 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 06:40:10 AM by Trader_13

Hi guys, I have a question when the platform will be released to the masses? To be able to use it already regular users, it will be this year or not?

I think platform is still under development according to some previous answers for team. So we should wait for update, by the way this service will be use by companies and people who want to create Dapp, as normal user we only use their coin.
Thank you, I realized that the project is under development but I interested when this project will be launched for work. That we all users could use the platform.
Fiord

Activity: 209
Merit: 103

KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

September? Really? It is a long way to go for the ICO of the project, but I think it is a good decision after all since the market wasn't stable in these days.

Well, actually, I think that ICO should start after such a time from the announcement, about 4 to 5 month is all right,  and the bounty company should start about two months before the start of the ICO, for the Bounty participants it is certainly bad, because they would have to spend a lot of time on it, but because of  today's abundance of different ICOs people need time to study the project, certainly, if the whole proses take too long it is also a bad thing, as I know for example that there is Minerva ICO, their Bounty campaign has started in last September and there is still no token sale, it's so long that many people have already forgotten about that project, and those who do not forgotten began to doubt in its capability’s .

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:44:08 AM

The future of this project has a solid foundation. I think that with such a foundation one can try to achieve the set goals
Yes project need to create strong foundation for the possible fruitful success. They should have strong and determined team members and devlopers to aim the victorious future. Hope they can update and release new progress of the project to catch interests of the people in crypto community.

For me, advertising and marketing are the key to success, if this two will be properly implemented then surely many investors will be attracted to this project and may invest huge if ever.

I think if they will be focusing on both aspect they will achieve success early and proceed with their roadmap as what they have proposed.

The Dispatch team is advancing on both the developer front and on the marketing and awareness front.
It is good to know that dispatch are both focusing on promoting and developing the project ,then it is assured that both users and investor would support the team.
Yes. The team are more focusing now in promotion of Dispatch project. They know how good and effective it is in attracting potential investors that will be the basis in reaching the goals and purposed of this platform here in crypto world. I'm just hoping that whatever the dev team doing right now, it will bring more opportunities and make the project completely done.

The most important in here is to make the project into best,  it is more nicer if they will address it to what people needs much. I am sure that if they will continue to do good and accept suggestions in the project,  it can make the number of supporters and investors increase. Still popularity is very important for the success of the project.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

A large team, good support - Forbes, as stated in the advertisement. But I did not understand what are the artifacts in your project?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

Hi guys, I have a question when the platform will be released to the masses? To be able to use it already regular users, it will be this year or not?

I think platform is still under development according to some previous answers for team. So we should wait for update, by the way this service will be use by companies and people who want to create Dapp, as normal user we only use their coin.

Definitely, they are still new and development is still on-going which the team carefully and thinking more ways to improved their features. And yes, all we can do for now is to wait for their further updates.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:41:00 AM

The future of this project has a solid foundation. I think that with such a foundation one can try to achieve the set goals
Yes project need to create strong foundation for the possible fruitful success. They should have strong and determined team members and devlopers to aim the victorious future. Hope they can update and release new progress of the project to catch interests of the people in crypto community.

For me, advertising and marketing are the key to success, if this two will be properly implemented then surely many investors will be attracted to this project and may invest huge if ever.

I think if they will be focusing on both aspect they will achieve success early and proceed with their roadmap as what they have proposed.

The Dispatch team is advancing on both the developer front and on the marketing and awareness front.
It is good to know that dispatch are both focusing on promoting and developing the project ,then it is assured that both users and investor would support the team.
Yes. The team are more focusing now in promotion of Dispatch project. They know how good and effective it is in attracting potential investors that will be the basis in reaching the goals and purposed of this platform here in crypto world. I'm just hoping that whatever the dev team doing right now, it will bring more opportunities and make the project completely done.
The project with itself is unique and will have demand, anyway. I am confident in it for 100% because the qualitative mail service, especially on blockchain to the system of work will be used in the future by everywhere various people and the large companies including.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

Definitely, they are still new and development is still on-going which the team carefully and thinking more ways to improved their features. And yes, all we can do for now is to wait for their further updates.

What we can do now is not just to wait only but we can also help to make this project more popular by spreading this in different social medias and ofcourse making some good investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

What we can do now is not just to wait only but we can also help to make this project more popular by spreading this in different social medias and ofcourse making some good investments.

If they still undergo development in this project hopefully they could come up into a better one and can gain positive result about this project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

If they still undergo development in this project hopefully they could come up into a better one and can gain positive result about this project.

Yeah, if team will continue the developments and at the same time making strategies to increase their advertising and marketing strategies then it can help them to gain more investors.

It is really difficult to get the attention of the investors especially if the project doesn't have enough detailed information and concept should always be simple and have some potential in the future. Dispatch labs to think has a great features which it can help the existing platform to improved their data and this what makes sense.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

Actually the team are doing the best they can to create developments and updates for the project they have recently release some minor updates with the project by it still has good impact for the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:00:43 PM

They got to work a lot then, they should properly handle their marketing and not half ass it like literally 99% of the projects on Bitcointalk
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:42:55 PM

Promotion plays a key role to meet the necessary goals which are already planned now it is a good step if we gain more supporters who can actively take up the activity to reach out to the investors.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:09:49 PM

Additional benefits help to attract such well-being and more investors. The commission fee will be very attractive compared to any other platform. i think project team will work with these and bring something more attractive to futute.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:15:37 PM

Is there any new updates or news about this project recently?
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

The high speed of work and the absence of large commissions fees, as the project team promises, will be of interest to users. Reports on the work done indicate the desire to attract more people and achieve success.
Yes you are right. This types of additional features helps to attract more and more investeros.The commission fees is very lawer than any other platforms  and that is postitive point of this platform.i hope the devlopers will launch more and more additional features.
Yeah I agree I hope the team has many such strategies o attract
Investors to make sure the project succeeds
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:49:58 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 03:35:03 PM by rabotacoin

The high speed of work and the absence of large commissions fees, as the project team promises, will be of interest to users. Reports on the work done indicate the desire to attract more people and achieve success.
Yes you are right. This types of additional features helps to attract more and more investeros.The commission fees is very lawer than any other platforms  and that is postitive point of this platform.i hope the devlopers will launch more and more additional features.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: