Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

Making Dispatch compatible with Ethereum smart-contracts and the Ethereum Virtual Machine is a smart idea, lost of projects avoid using other platforms even if they work better than ethereum for their business because it's hard to raise money using them, but I think with Dispatch they can start their projects with Ethereum and move later for DISPATCH.

That's how it usually work, I think it's just like the EOS and Tron who are in the Ethereum blockchain and will later on have their own mainnet where they have their own local token or coin.

In EOS and Tron case, they had plan to build their own blockchain from beginning, so Ethereum for them was just a way to collect money, I was about project that just want to transfer their exist smart contract to better and fast platform without having to creating new product.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

The project is very good, what is there to hear about the company's bounty? I would very much like to participate, because it seems to me profitable.
The bounty would actualy go much more profitable and popular ahead for sure as we know that this project is going to rock ahead and it would indeed make us have some great profits ahead.
Stay updated to the project and you would indeed find some major updates regarding the bounty. I hope that the team too knows the importance of bounty campaign and they would arrange one soon.
i really doubt they are going to have bounty program it kinda seems clear from the beginning but i really hope they change but either way lets hope they get a successful ico to bring this to reality
To be completely honest, it’s not always necessary for a platform to have a bounty, there are many which succeed without one too. Its on the team to decide.

Show me please one ICO, who was successful without bounty campaign?  I really doubt that they get success in bitcointalk without havine a bounty campaign, because the advertisement possibilities are already limited.
Nothing is limited through such advertising they can easily reach out to many people in various elements and make them understand the project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:40:36 PM

This is one of them not many global projects, the idea of which can lead to many supporters. I would like to receive coins of this project. Is there such an opportunity?
Yes, will it be an airdrop? I would like to be able to get coins, who knows maybe they will eventually grow up
I think as of now there is no specific date for Bounty-campaigns. The project is slowly getting better and investors are increasing each day the project is still on stage of development and progression. As days pass the project is growing and constantly increasing its suppoters and this a simply sign of project success.
Yes you are true on the points,I think that they will be planning on a Bounty project soon.
They are progressing gradually.
That will help to easily achieve great attention and we can reap extremely high in a easy manner by working through bounty supporters to be a part of success.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

An interesting idea for the project and I would like to know how the fees are going and whether they are moving forward?

The great thing about Dispatch Labs is that there will be no transaction fees. 

Really admin? If that is the case, then it will be a good advantage for Dispatch project to the other competitors. Because most of the people now here in bitcoin community really liked to have no transaction fees so that they can earned more and big savings. That's my only point of view about this matter.
If there is no transaction fees. Where would you get your income and funds to improve and run your project?

Again, we apologize for the repeat message, but we want to make sure we have everyone understand how Dispatch Labs will grow with no transaction fees.  Transaction fees are not a business model. Transaction fees exist to reduce spam in the network and instead of fees we are implementing a rate limiting system which makes tokens worth bandwidth on our network.
Our business model is selling the bandwidth.
Once Dispatch is live it will shift to a Mozilla-like model, where the team launches and develops a variety of Dapps and other services on or adjacent to the platform which do have revenue streams, and thus continue to support the foundation.
It is great to know dispatch is taking all the challenges by actively working with the team and bringing new mechanisms through the experience in building great success trends added to the platform.
This is a great thing to hear that the team is not backing down with lots of challenges ahead on its way to the pinnacle of success. If they can have a consistency about this one, success is really on its way.
Team is figuring out all the possibilities by analyzing the new trends of the competitors and implementing more features added to the platform that is bringing a huge success.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:26:47 AM

An interesting idea for the project and I would like to know how the fees are going and whether they are moving forward?

Really admin? If that is the case, then it will be a good advantage for Dispatch project to the other competitors. Because most of the people now here in bitcoin community really liked to have no transaction fees so that they can earned more and big savings. That's my only point of view about this matter.
If there is no transaction fees. Where would you get your income and funds to improve and run your project?

Again, we apologize for the repeat message, but we want to make sure we have everyone understand how Dispatch Labs will grow with no transaction fees.  Transaction fees are not a business model. Transaction fees exist to reduce spam in the network and instead of fees we are implementing a rate limiting system which makes tokens worth bandwidth on our network.
Once Dispatch is live it will shift to a Mozilla-like model, where the team launches and develops a variety of Dapps and other services on or adjacent to the platform which do have revenue streams, and thus continue to support the foundation.
It is great to know dispatch is taking all the challenges by actively working with the team and bringing new mechanisms through the experience in building great success trends added to the platform.
This is a great thing to hear that the team is not backing down with lots of challenges ahead on its way to the pinnacle of success. If they can have a consistency about this one, success is really on its way.
Team is figuring out all the possibilities by analyzing the new trends of the competitors and implementing more features added to the platform that is bringing a huge success.
That is a great move and is also necessary to keep in trend and to be not left behind here in the crypto world. Because we all know and aware that comepetitors here in the commmunity of crypto currency cannot be avoided so easily and is already a part life here. So the best thing we could do it keep more interesting developments and further innovations of the project. So good luck to the Dispatch Labs team and keep on striving.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:57:04 AM

This is one of them not many global projects, the idea of which can lead to many supporters. I would like to receive coins of this project. Is there such an opportunity?
Yes, will it be an airdrop? I would like to be able to get coins, who knows maybe they will eventually grow up
I think as of now there is no specific date for Bounty-campaigns. The project is slowly getting better and investors are increasing each day the project is still on stage of development and progression. As days pass the project is growing and constantly increasing its suppoters and this a simply sign of project success.
Yes you are true on the points,I think that they will be planning on a Bounty project soon.
They are progressing gradually.
If they are planning on bounty campaign then it is really good to hear, I believe it would increase the awareness of this project which is needed for progress.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:42:36 AM

Competition in the crypto market is so high. The main thing that the team should be focus is how they can make this project different from others. They may elaborate their  differences and other unique features that they are the who offers.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:51:08 AM

I think they don't have any bounty programs on the platform or even airdrop as of now. However, they are currently developing their bounty program you can see it on the first page of this thread.

Just for now they don't have bounty program but I am sure that the team already plan for it,.  Let us just wait for that time,  they need more to focus on the part that needs solution.  Everything cannot done quickly but rather it will done slowly until reaching success.

Maybe they are just planning to improve their marketing strategies and the bounty campaign will follow. Or a good advertising will also help them but it will be much better if there will be free advertising like bounty campaigns.
Well, in my opinion, this is a good time now for them launch a bounty campaign if there are plans. I think the ICO need more exposure and traffic to the public.
Of course the bounty program would increase the interest of users. I hope that the developers will make the right decision
Just to increase the popularity of the project - just actively respond to existing questions in the thread on the forum and in the telegrams
The project that has active and polite team members are very advantage to the project. Investors and participants always want to have active and fast responds to their inquiries and suggestions. Also active and accessible admins are very much like by the people. Specially in this thread and all socialmedia accounts.

DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:57:54 AM

Hi team,

so, the only MVP now is the wallet? am I right? I just found this from official telegram
http://wallet.dispatchlabs.io/

I hope this product will release soon. I can't wait to try it.

Thanks for your interest.  Right now the only MVP is the wallet, yes.  We should have test smartcontracts available soon.  There is a lot of work going on in the background.  Thanks for checking out our Telegram Channel.  It is amazing how quickly that channel has been growing.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:58:45 AM

Again, we apologize for the repeat message, but we want to make sure we have everyone understand how Dispatch Labs will grow with no transaction fees.  Transaction fees are not a business model. Transaction fees exist to reduce spam in the network and instead of fees we are implementing a rate limiting system which makes tokens worth bandwidth on our network.

And as what I understand, other computers can connect to the network to contribute their bandwidth so they can also get rewarded, that is like how "mining" works.

You got it.  Yes, other computers can connect to the network and get rewarded.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:02:10 AM

Project Dispatch Labs, begins to develop very actively, thereby increasing the activity of users on the forum and other social networks. I will continue to follow the news of the project, because I plan to invest in it.

Really mate? If that's your plan ahead, then probably Dispatch team will be very happy and glad that you will be part of this project soon. Hopefully, the dev team will recognized you and keeps in giving new updates about the platform so that there will be more people who will be going to invest in the project.

I am hoping that he will really make some investments as this team really need to have more investors to support the continues developments of this project. I will continue to watch the project's continues developments.

If he will invest for the project, then I'm hoping for bigger companies to invest too. The future of this project will always rely to the people who believe in its potential.

Yes, a project to become successful really needed good amount of investments, as this will help them to fund their needs for continues developments of this project.
Yes, it is ok for Dispatch Labs, have a lot of people join this community, and some of them become an investor after know a lot of convenient at platform.

Dispatch Labs seems pretty new to me and I am thinking how the team can compete in the crypto market. There are a lot of platform that are actually rotating in the market and definitely this project can have a better future ahead.

Thanks for your interest. Yes, there is always other competition, but we are ready for the challenge and we really believe that what we are creating is going to be very successful.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:15:14 AM

The project is very good, what is there to hear about the company's bounty? I would very much like to participate, because it seems to me profitable.
The bounty would actualy go much more profitable and popular ahead for sure as we know that this project is going to rock ahead and it would indeed make us have some great profits ahead.
Stay updated to the project and you would indeed find some major updates regarding the bounty. I hope that the team too knows the importance of bounty campaign and they would arrange one soon.
i really doubt they are going to have bounty program it kinda seems clear from the beginning but i really hope they change but either way lets hope they get a successful ico to bring this to reality

That's a fair assessment.  We are working to make sure we are in full compliance with regulations, but you never know what will happen.  We certainly would like to have one.  We're just waiting for our legal team to give us the green light.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:19:15 AM

unfortunately, on your site I did not find your road map, tell me, where can I learn more about the team's plans for the future?

Our roadmap is in the very first post of this ANN thread.  I know replies can be slow on BitcoinTalk.  If you are looking for faster responses to questions about the platform and the technology behind it, you can join our Discord Channel and communicate directly with the developers.  https://discord.gg/vHD6sMS

If you have other questions beyond the technology, you can join our Telegram Community and ask questions there.  https://t.me/dispatchlabs

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:21:12 AM

To be completely honest, it’s not always necessary for a platform to have a bounty, there are many which succeed without one too. Its on the team to decide.

Show me please one ICO, who was successful without bounty campaign?  I really doubt that they get success in bitcointalk without havine a bounty campaign, because the advertisement possibilities are already limited.

I'll show you two.  Telegram decided not to have a bounty campaign because they raised so much money privately.  Also, Constellation decided not to do a bounty campaign and they have been extremely successful.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:22:35 AM

Thank you for your support!

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:25:10 AM

I think they don't have any bounty programs on the platform or even airdrop as of now. However, they are currently developing their bounty program you can see it on the first page of this thread.

Just for now they don't have bounty program but I am sure that the team already plan for it,.  Let us just wait for that time,  they need more to focus on the part that needs solution.  Everything cannot done quickly but rather it will done slowly until reaching success.

Maybe they are just planning to improve their marketing strategies and the bounty campaign will follow. Or a good advertising will also help them but it will be much better if there will be free advertising like bounty campaigns.

Well, in my opinion, this is a good time now for them launch a bounty campaign if there are plans. I think the ICO need more exposure and traffic to the public.
Of course the bounty program would increase the interest of users. I hope that the developers will make the right decision
Just to increase the popularity of the project - just actively respond to existing questions in the thread on the forum and in the telegrams

That is what we are trying to do.  Unfortunately, we are a bit slower to respond on BitcoinTalk, but we are very quick on Telgram even with 3,636 members https://t.me/dispatchlabs

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:06:30 AM

Project Dispatch Labs, begins to develop very actively, thereby increasing the activity of users on the forum and other social networks. I will continue to follow the news of the project, because I plan to invest in it.

Really mate? If that's your plan ahead, then probably Dispatch team will be very happy and glad that you will be part of this project soon. Hopefully, the dev team will recognized you and keeps in giving new updates about the platform so that there will be more people who will be going to invest in the project.

I am hoping that he will really make some investments as this team really need to have more investors to support the continues developments of this project. I will continue to watch the project's continues developments.

If he will invest for the project, then I'm hoping for bigger companies to invest too. The future of this project will always rely to the people who believe in its potential.

Yes, a project to become successful really needed good amount of investments, as this will help them to fund their needs for continues developments of this project.
Yes, it is ok for Dispatch Labs, have a lot of people join this community, and some of them become an investor after know a lot of convenient at platform.

Dispatch Labs seems pretty new to me and I am thinking how the team can compete in the crypto market. There are a lot of platform that are actually rotating in the market and definitely this project can have a better future ahead.

Thanks for your interest. Yes, there is always other competition, but we are ready for the challenge and we really believe that what we are creating is going to be very successful.
Thats good to know admin, competition is what make the world go round for businesses because they are motivated to work harder for better results.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:46:18 AM

That is what we are trying to do.  Unfortunately, we are a bit slower to respond on BitcoinTalk, but we are very quick on Telgram even with 3,636 members https://t.me/dispatchlabs
It is ok Dispatch Labs, at least you are tried the best way to earn more people and more to make the best community around the project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:27:15 AM

It is ok Dispatch Labs, at least you are tried the best way to earn more people and more to make the best community around the project.

That's ok, what's important is that you give time to respond though its not that quick. It just a proof that the team  is doing their best for the project. They are too busy n responding in bounty talk but they are active in telegram which is good to hear
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:45:16 AM

The idea of the project is worthwhile, and now the most important thing is how the project administrators cope with their task of attracting investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: