Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:38:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:32:14 PM

[ICO Watch] Dispatch Labs – A revolutionary business-ready Blockchain protocol

https://itsblockchain.com/dispatch-labs/
Blockchain is a new era technology.if blockchain is associated with any project,those project future is set.Blockchain protocol of Dispatch is really good if yoy see the planning

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

The project is very good, what is there to hear about the company's bounty? I would very much like to participate, because it seems to me profitable.
The bounty would actualy go much more profitable and popular ahead for sure as we know that this project is going to rock ahead and it would indeed make us have some great profits ahead.
Stay updated to the project and you would indeed find some major updates regarding the bounty. I hope that the team too knows the importance of bounty campaign and they would arrange one soon.
i really doubt they are going to have bounty program it kinda seems clear from the beginning but i really hope they change but either way lets hope they get a successful ico to bring this to reality
To be completely honest, it’s not always necessary for a platform to have a bounty, there are many which succeed without one too. Its on the team to decide.

Show me please one ICO, who was successful without bounty campaign?  I really doubt that they get success in bitcointalk without havine a bounty campaign, because the advertisement possibilities are already limited.
Nothing is limited through such advertising they can easily reach out to many people in various elements and make them understand the project.

google banned ICO advertisement, facebook banned ICO advertisement, twitter banned ICO advertisement, bing banned ICO advertisement, even snipchat banned ICO advertisement.

Fazit: nothing is limited   Grin Roll Eyes Cool
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:53:51 PM

The idea of the project is worthwhile, and now the most important thing is how the project administrators cope with their task of attracting investors.
The point is that it is necessary to attract not only here, but also in other social networks, where you can find investors and new users who can also become investors, if they want, of course.

Yes, investors are everywhere, in the social medias, forums, ico ratings, exchanges, so it's really better to advertise it in wide range so that it can surely gain more popularity and investors.

The team specifically do their works so that everything will work according to their plans. Advertisement plays a major rule so, definitely they already know that. Also, they know that investors are more vigilant nowadays so they definitely be serious with their work.
Well Since the Marketing team are doing their work is just a good sign that dev are doing their best to keep up with the whole promotions to stay in line and bring up a stable and efficient ico
With all these positive outcome we can gain more investors added to the platform. Dispatch initiatives are very admirable where the promotions are leading the platform to the next level.
Yeah marketing is a very important aspect for making sure the project succeeds, since the team is working hard to develop the project I'm sure they will do well
I will agree with this statement,but I think that the team must work directly to make sure that the needs of the project are satisfied.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:14:17 PM

The idea of the project is worthwhile, and now the most important thing is how the project administrators cope with their task of attracting investors.
The point is that it is necessary to attract not only here, but also in other social networks, where you can find investors and new users who can also become investors, if they want, of course.

Yes, investors are everywhere, in the social medias, forums, ico ratings, exchanges, so it's really better to advertise it in wide range so that it can surely gain more popularity and investors.

The team specifically do their works so that everything will work according to their plans. Advertisement plays a major rule so, definitely they already know that. Also, they know that investors are more vigilant nowadays so they definitely be serious with their work.
Well Since the Marketing team are doing their work is just a good sign that dev are doing their best to keep up with the whole promotions to stay in line and bring up a stable and efficient ico
With all these positive outcome we can gain more investors added to the platform. Dispatch initiatives are very admirable where the promotions are leading the platform to the next level.
Yeah marketing is a very important aspect for making sure the project succeeds, since the team is working hard to develop the project I'm sure they will do well
I will agree with this statement,but I think that the team must work directly to make sure that the needs of the project are satisfied.
Should have more and more promoting running by themself. And Marketing team need to working more better for do the purpose is bring good user and big investors come to Dispatch Labs.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:18:53 PM

Part of advertising is the bounty program, does this project have that? If they have please let me know.
Untill now they do not have an active bounty programme i guess but soon they might arrange one for better promotion and it would then turn much profitable for the team and the fture of the project.
I think they already said that they have planned to add bounty program in the future, not now. We all know that this bounty campaigns can really help a project to become more popular.
If dispatch is adding the bounty program that can get more opportunities for the supporters to be a part of the project and successfully spread the word dispatch reaching to various potential investors and we can easily win the goal.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

Hi team,

so, the only MVP now is the wallet? am I right? I just found this from official telegram
http://wallet.dispatchlabs.io/

I hope this product will release soon. I can't wait to try it.

Thanks for your interest.  Right now the only MVP is the wallet, yes.  We should have test smartcontracts available soon.  There is a lot of work going on in the background.  Thanks for checking out our Telegram Channel.  It is amazing how quickly that channel has been growing.

Do you have time frame or roadmap, I can't find information about when your product will be completed, I think you should try to work more faster cos lost of other projects are already ahead from you.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:45:16 PM

Hi team,

so, the only MVP now is the wallet? am I right? I just found this from official telegram
http://wallet.dispatchlabs.io/

I hope this product will release soon. I can't wait to try it.

Thanks for your interest.  Right now the only MVP is the wallet, yes.  We should have test smartcontracts available soon.  There is a lot of work going on in the background.  Thanks for checking out our Telegram Channel.  It is amazing how quickly that channel has been growing.

Do you have time frame or roadmap, I can't find information about when your product will be completed, I think you should try to work more faster cos lost of other projects are already ahead from you.
It is a smart contract and always consider the reputation, advanced agile aspirations and new implementation and their plans are highly excellent it is better to maintain individual potential and come with an excellent outcome.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:08:25 AM

Part of advertising is the bounty program, does this project have that? If they have please let me know.
Untill now they do not have an active bounty programme i guess but soon they might arrange one for better promotion and it would then turn much profitable for the team and the fture of the project.
I think they already said that they have planned to add bounty program in the future, not now. We all know that this bounty campaigns can really help a project to become more popular.
I hoped they would add bounty program, It would be one of the keys in promoting the project best, in order to gain supporters, hoped we would see it soon.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

[ICO Watch] Dispatch Labs – A revolutionary business-ready Blockchain protocol

https://itsblockchain.com/dispatch-labs/
Blockchain is a new era technology.if blockchain is associated with any project,those project future is set.Blockchain protocol of Dispatch is really good if yoy see the planning

Thanks for this good updates on the site. Hopefully, you can present videos from the site. explaining the benefits of the dispatch platform.
Yes, I hope they can list the video on the website because it can give more impact for the potential investors.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:49:10 AM

Should have more and more promoting running by themself. And Marketing team need to working more better for do the purpose is bring good user and big investors come to Dispatch Labs.
In order to bring investor to this project they need to have a very effective advertising campaign. Campaign manager should choose wisely on the talents that will promote this project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:38:57 AM

How do developers plan to promote their project? What do they intend, which they want to implement and realize?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

In order to bring investor to this project they need to have a very effective advertising campaign. Campaign manager should choose wisely on the talents that will promote this project.

Very true!  advertisement is one of the most effective way to make it popular. We all know that most people love to watch television and videos,  so with that it is so good to do but still the last word or decision is within the team or the developer itself.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

Yes, i appreciate Dispatch Labs team when i see their working. Fast responsive answer for everyone is one of thing. Very good ICO.
This is also what I like them most. Their efforts and efficient response in each issues or inquiries that supporters and investor want to clarify. The team members are very skillful when it comes to project growth.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

I liked the project, and even more I liked the developers, it seems to me that they are very active, and this is the key to success.
The devs are actually much hardworking and active to support the community which attracts the community more towards this project and this project then meets some great heights ahead.
Aside from being hardworking the team make sure that they did their job according to their platform. Dispatch team was proficient and alert. With this response the community is expanding each day. I have huge confidence that this project will make to the top.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:23:08 AM

Yes, i appreciate Dispatch Labs team when i see their working. Fast responsive answer for everyone is one of thing. Very good ICO.
This is also what I like them most. Their efforts and efficient response in each issues or inquiries that supporters and investor want to clarify. The team members are very skillful when it comes to project growth.

I have also noticed the activeness and seriousness of the team to continue the developments and making all their goals come true in the coming months.

Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:07:18 AM

I liked the project, and even more I liked the developers, it seems to me that they are very active, and this is the key to success.
The devs are actually much hardworking and active to support the community which attracts the community more towards this project and this project then meets some great heights ahead.
Aside from being hardworking the team make sure that they did their job according to their platform. Dispatch team was proficient and alert. With this response the community is expanding each day. I have huge confidence that this project will make to the top.

There are lots of positive feedback posted here, this is proof that the dev really made good developments dispatch labs because many people attracted already by their features.

the devs must be very proud being able to attract many people to actively participate in the forum. Active community means that the members are truly looking forward for the project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

There are lots of positive feedback posted here, this is proof that the dev really made good developments dispatch labs because many people attracted already by their features.

the devs must be very proud being able to attract many people to actively participate in the forum. Active community means that the members are truly looking forward for the project.

Yes, because of the very active community of dispatch labs they already gain good exposures and it will surely help them to attract more and more investors to participate in the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:04:28 PM

Yes, because of the very active community of dispatch labs they already gain good exposures and it will surely help them to attract more and more investors to participate in the project.

That is the good side of being active in the community wherein their is a possibility to have a better outcome of the project. Also, attracting investors is not that easy so it will be a big challenge to the team.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

I have also noticed the activeness and seriousness of the team to continue the developments and making all their goals come true in the coming months.
And I don't see any active development. In my opinion the project needs at least small news somehow to support investors.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:17:30 PM

Maybe, it is because the team maintain their good reputation and credibility. And this is why, people were very positive about the future of the project. Moreover, their concept is quite have some unique systems which it catches the attention of some investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: