Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:13:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76787 times)
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:28:39 PM

I have seen only one language at the site so far. Are translations planned for other languages Eastern, European?
I read some suggestions for language translations here in Ann thread I think just few days ago. There were followers that wanted to participate if ever there is any translation program.

The followers that want to participate should join the telegram https://t.me/dispatchlabs and contact @Rstrong1 for more information

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

Dispatch lab has unique idea.but unique idea won't work until team give some effort to this thread.They are not active to the thread.its a shame for all of us

Hi, I assure you we are very active!  There are so many other channels of media to follow us on if you ever feel a bit disconnected from the team!

Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs
Discord -  https://discord.gg/7j6qpGC
Twitter - @DispatchLabsIO
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DispatchLabs
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/richstimbra
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/DispatchLabs
Instagram – dispatchlabsio 
BitcoinTalk - https://bitcointalk.org

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

Hi, fellows! I like the concept of this project!
Cognitive results, irreproachable project!
I think that your observations may have some foundation and ii think that I will have to be in the same state of mind.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:33:59 PM

A large team, good support - Forbes, as stated in the advertisement. But I did not understand what are the artifacts in your project?

Dispatch Labs taken initiative in publishing all the details and complete information at their white papers, you can do have a check to gain better knowledge avout the platform.

Hello, the link to the white paper is here https://dispatchlabs.io/ (Click on the download the whitepaper link). Read over it and if you still have any questions/concerns the Telegram channel can be used to directly chat with the developers.

Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

If you are in Hong Kong July 9th our Chief Ecosystem Officer, Ivan Goldensohn will be speaking at Block O2O Titans of Blockchain. Come join us for what promises to be a robust discussion with the most important pioneers in #blockchain history.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/block-o2o-titans-of-blockchain-tickets-46429492863?discount=NX50

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:42:30 PM

What are the latest news from the team? Because now there have been mass conferences and exhibitions, and I do not see news and updates here. Can they write them elsewhere?

I am also curious about the latest update of this project dispatch labs, if the developers are very busy with the developments they should assign experienced community manager that will update us regularly about the latest status of this project.

Not all the time that dev should answer our concerns because they probably still making more plans about how to make the project more better. It is not so easy to create project these days due to so many competition happening in the cryptomarket.

If they expect a single dime from the people they better be ready to answer questions about the project and themselves, otherwise they ain't getting my money atleast

We really do apologize for not being more active on BitcoinTalk, the team has been busy growing the platform so we haven't been able to post for a while.  We are back now and ready to field questions.  However if you want a very quick response or you want to chat with other dispatchers our Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs is always very active.

GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:56:41 PM

The project will be very powerful and very promising. The team is systematically moving forward achieving its goals. Still have the opportunity to participate in the bounty. On the site it is very simple and understandable the essence of the project and its good side. Very pleased to participate in this project. Probably the most important for me at the moment.
The team is surely working very hard in the marketing and development of the project as they are upgrading their platform very frequently and giving updates too. But I think they should start a promotional campaign for the marketing and promotion of the project this will help the project grow very efficiently within the community.
I think first of all to the developer to solve as it is better to spend means to the sphere of realization of the advertizing company and will advance the project own ideas.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

The project will be very powerful and very promising. The team is systematically moving forward achieving its goals. Still have the opportunity to participate in the bounty. On the site it is very simple and understandable the essence of the project and its good side. Very pleased to participate in this project. Probably the most important for me at the moment.
The team is surely working very hard in the marketing and development of the project as they are upgrading their platform very frequently and giving updates too. But I think they should start a promotional campaign for the marketing and promotion of the project this will help the project grow very efficiently within the community.
I think first of all to the developer to solve as it is better to spend means to the sphere of realization of the advertizing company and will advance the project own ideas.

You have a point, but for me it is much better to have a free advertising for the project so that it will not add up to the costs of their developments, maybe another bounty campaigns can help or if they can afford to spend for the advertising then it's good.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:02:47 PM

It is not easily at this time, but i agree with some of you that Dispatch Labs should have good strategy at marketing operations.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:20:15 PM

Dispatch Labs project is gaining huge interest from the community every day and they are also developing the platform which is a progressive step towards the success of the project. I think they have a very hard working and expert team which will surely take the project to the moon.
from what I see here I can tell that dev activities is pretty low though they do engage in the forum they really have a very slow pacing I just hope they improve on that

HandsomePeople

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:21:52 PM

How soon can I expect updates about the company's bounty? I think that many are waiting for updates with impetuousness.

They said that they are close to take a final decision about bounty, but personally, I think since it's taking that long time, they will not launch any bounty program, because it works for projects that have ICO and crowdsale and not for projects like DISPATCH.
Bounty program will play a major role in gaining more supporters and we can also experience spreading the word Dispatch Labs in various social communities, we require to ensure providing opportunities for supporters to gain better involvement for supporting the project.

They already have big numbers of followers on their social media and they targeting specific investors that be helpful for their project and I think that's why we see them focusing on those events that related to blockchain, I doubt bounty hunters would give any value for project at this stage.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:22:06 PM

Dispatch Labs project is gaining huge interest from the community every day and they are also developing the platform which is a progressive step towards the success of the project. I think they have a very hard working and expert team which will surely take the project to the moon.
Only thanks to daily work from team the platform has such huge interest from community, it is impossible to relax at all and it is necessary to try to comprehend the new horizons.
Hodlvcl

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:36:45 PM

How soon can I expect updates about the company's bounty? I think that many are waiting for updates with impetuousness.
Its easy mate just be active here or always check thier updates in telegram to know new updates about them. Im sure its not only you who is waiting for them to provide us good news about thier project.
I agree. A lot of people now are waiting for the team to announced the details about the bounty programs but I think it will not be their priorities as of now. Instead, they have launched the Testnet 2.0 in which the developers can run test smartcontracts of Dispatch. Hopefully, it will bring more positive reviews and feedbacks so that more opportunities will come for this team.

Well, I still wonder if the team decided to have bounty program because I have read from the previous pages that they planned to launch. But, why until now the team still didn't announced the said program. Testnet 2.0 maybe a helpful factor for the development of their platform but still they need to boost their marketing strategy.

They started with this Ann Thread in April; they should have to start with the bounty campaign also with the same time; there is no syncrhonization between social media advertisements.

Hey there I think you are wrong mate. They have already started a campaign its signature bounty, And they are paying Tokens for that weekly stakes. You can Pm the admin here to know more about it. But if in other bounties like facebook or twitter. Nothing to be found I think.

If it is not about social media promotion then what kind of bounty campaign are you talking about?
What I know so far is the testnet, and I think it need a lot of skills for it like a developer level in order to find bugs.
they are talking about a subscription campaign, which was launched recently by developers. It is interesting to know what conditions for participation in this campaign
Where do you see that the signature company is running? Of course, I will participate with pleasure in the company's bounty, but I do not see the beginning.
Yes, there is no begininng at all. There is no signature campaign at all. But, you all know that the developer are working hard for the project.
Maybe it will be on at next time of Dispatch Labs progress. Actually, i don't have follow this project so much, but i really hope can earn some token.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:03:13 AM

It is not easily at this time, but i agree with some of you that Dispatch Labs should have good strategy at marketing operations.

As I read some post from the team. They are preparing something in their main net launch. So I think they will soon launch it to the public lets just wait for now and see what is the update.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:35:04 AM

from what I see here I can tell that dev activities is pretty low though they do engage in the forum they really have a very slow pacing I just hope they improve on that

From my opinion, they need more activities and legit promotion like contest to attract more members to test their site. Or just promote on youtube, google or even in facebook.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:21:38 AM

Curious about who is building on Dispatch Labs? Meet KG Charles-Harris, CEO of Quarrio. Quarrio is creating a Global Ecosystem for Decentralized Information Analysis and has developed a natural language interface to data assets using artificial intelligence. This means that normal people can quickly & easily retrieve information by simply asking questions in plain language.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnnhy_ZA04Gs1t6twgFq1vl3PGe7p_vb1

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:24:10 AM

Dispatch Labs CTO, Zane Witherspoon will be speaking at the Gray Area Festival in SF on July 27th. There will be performances, workshops, and an exhibition surveying culture through the lens of art and technology. Get 25% off: "DispatchLabsGrayArea2018" http://grayareafestival.io/

hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:14:16 AM

From my opinion, they need more activities and legit promotion like contest to attract more members to test their site. Or just promote on youtube, google or even in facebook.
Yes good suggestion for the team buddy. The Dispatch Labs has a good platform with great concepts and ides integrated but the only thing that this project lack is the good marketing promotion that more people will come to engage to this project. Well, hopefully thy should try some bounty campaigns with good rewards, then this will boost to the community.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:01:06 AM

Dispatch Labs CTO, Zane Witherspoon will be speaking at the Gray Area Festival in SF on July 27th. There will be performances, workshops, and an exhibition surveying culture through the lens of art and technology. Get 25% off: "DispatchLabsGrayArea2018" http://grayareafestival.io/
I think that this is a good way to attract attention to your project, I think that everything you do does not pass without a trace
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:35:28 AM

I think that this is a good way to attract attention to your project, I think that everything you do does not pass without a trace
Sounds interesting to join this gathering most especially to show support for the urunit team. Im sure urunit will get more supporters after this event.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: