Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀ 🌟🌟🌟[ICO]🌟🌟🌟 FOBSCOIN 🌟🌟🌟 Federal United Wireless Network ▄▀▄▀▄▀  (Read 56184 times)
Fobscoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:52:53 AM

The company MediaDom provides many services that work with the help of digital technologies. This would definitely interest potential customers in different regions. Now I see that the project will bring good profit to both investors and future shareholders.
We invite each investor to take part in the ICO of the Fobscoin project and make a profit on each purchased FOBS token.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

FOBSCOIN is a very interesting project, I'm very attracted by the terms of dividend payment, you do not often meet such projects, 36% looks very tempting.

Of course, not every project can offer such conditions. And if in the reporting month the profit is less than the amount of dividends that need to be paid? What will happen in this case?
Each reporting month, the entire profit of the Fobscoin project will be distributed among all FOBS tokens and paid to each investor.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

The goal in this project is very interesting to look forward with.
And to the project owner or devs I am hoping that you will give more attention to security so the individual customers will not be worried in their investment using your planned platform. I will continue to follow this project.

Safety should be in the first place. It is important not only the innovative technology itself but also the safety when working with it. I think very few people will agree to invest in the project with holes in safety. So I'm sure the developers will do everything right.

Yes I am hoping that this will be in their top priority. Losing money because of the hole in their security is very dangerous in their project but I know that they can secure it.
I saw also that they are gathering additional team in this project, I will look forward to it.
The project is built on the Ethereum platform using the smart contract. All transactions pass through the security of Ethereum.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:01:46 AM

I studied the project documents, this is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project.

You absolutely rightly noticed. This token will have a high demand on exchanges and, accordingly, will grow in price.
Each FOBS token has its own capitalization which is increased by the profit of the project. Also, the Fobscoin project puts FOBS tokens on the exchange so that each investor has the opportunity to exchange it.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:05:43 AM

Devs, do you plan to buy tokens back sometimes and burn them to increase their price in future?
We do not think this is necessary. Since each FOBS token has its own capitalization, which increases with each day of project implementation. Therefore, the price on the stock exchange will increase every day.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:17:34 AM

Hi! Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
FOBS tokens can be purchased only for ETH, which can be purchased on any exchange and exchanger for fiat.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:24:40 AM

Very interesting project.Will we be able to stake and earn form holding like some other projects?
Of course you can, this is the whole interest of the investor, in addition to holding and earnings on the growth of the price of coins, developers offer an alternative - it's earnings on dividends, 36%.

Awesome!Where can I can buy some and are there an bonuses available?
FOBS tokens can be purchased on the official website https://fobscoin.com
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:29:56 AM

sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token?
FOBS Tokens are derivatives that have their capitalization and are credited with monthly bonuses in the form of dividends to each investor in the implementation of the project. It will also be possible to exchange tokens on the exchange.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:31:20 AM

what is it? why this project is here? no one answers the questions, but I have a new one. why in general this project is need of bl? What is the essence?
This project is an extension of the already operating company MediaDom, which provides the Internet to private households in Russia. The essence of the project is to provide high-quality high-speed Internet for private households throughout central Russia and give each investor the opportunity to earn up to 36% per month for each purchased FOBS token.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:32:28 AM

As I understand it, will your towers be in certain areas and they will already distribute the Internet to your routers?
Our Base stations will be in every district of the central regions of Russia, which will spread the Internet to all private households.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

i never heard about your escrow  Huh
crowd hub is the trusted company ? i cant found much detail about them
Especially for you we chose Escrow "CrowdHub", which is created company Rakib - Russian Association of Crypto-currency and Blockchain. The site of the company Escrow https://crowdhub.ru/. Rakib Company https://racib.com/
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:01:00 PM

Hi dev, Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
marrav71

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

In my opinion Excellent block-platform, which has great prospects!
I think that the project deserves attention...
A strong team and a very promising project will be the best project of 2018!
The project is developing rapidly and thereby showing its future...
Good Job!
It's difficult to disagree with you. The idea is topical and should find practical application. Potential interest of the final product is available. The main thing is to collect the amount of funds necessary for the implementation of the project.
khe-med

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:52:51 AM

What exactly can I do with these tokens?
Can I buy them for Bitcoins?
Do I understand correctly that the sale will last a month?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: