Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀ 🌟🌟🌟[ICO]🌟🌟🌟 FOBSCOIN 🌟🌟🌟 Federal United Wireless Network ▄▀▄▀▄▀  (Read 56182 times)
superpenis

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

How come so many team members on your site don't have LinkedIn?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

The project will bring good future for humanity and especially digital money. The problem of the Internet to make transactions is no longer a problem for everyone and everywhere. And more!
I want to know the specific schedule is the level of development and scale for the federal level?
AceFairy

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

Great idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
Just read the whitepaper, I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to upwork.
And in this case, the functions set and get may be utilized to modify or retrieve the value of the variable. To access a state variable, you don't need the prefix this. As is common in other languages. This contract doesn't do much yet apart from allowing anyone to store a single number that's accessible by anyone in the world without a way to prevent you from publishing this number. Obviously, anyone could simply call set again with a different value and overwrite your number, but the number will still be stored in the history of the blockchain. Later, we'll see how you can impose access constraints in order that only you are able to alter the number.
collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

It is impressive that the FOBSCOIN project has major partners and supporters!
The Fobscoin project attracted the best team and partners, the success of the project is assured!
I have thoughts like you! When it comes to attracting the most prestigious team and partners, the project has been successful.
When investors do not hold ETH, deals with the project through conversion and loss of fees? I am happy that the project yielded 36% of the profit per month. Users of the platform just enjoy high speed Internet that still benefits. The community of the project will be more and more crowded.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

I saw there was a written there 36% monthly profit, how it will work to have that profit ?
Where are the possible locations first that it will be used?
Generally, the project is good and it wasn't new anymore people have known why wireless network is much faster and better.
Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

The idea is not new, because there were several projects with same idea before. But where are they now? Ilon Mask will give us internet for free, so why do we need to invest here?
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

I was wondering how the 36% interest is being given. Any idea? Thanks in advance.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
felhadwyn

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:56:30 PM

What is the minimum amount of ETH required to participate in private-sale?
celar

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:57:02 PM

How come so many team members on your site don't have LinkedIn?
bqqz

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:13:35 AM

Be carefull! There are only TWO mentions to this organization on the Internet! Cheesy

the first is their own advertising post ICO post, for which they themselves voted.
the second is 6 (!) negative feedback about working with them.

None of the "partners" represented by them have any mention of this organization.

There is no information about the domain, you can not choose a city on the site.

No one answered my phone calls (by phone number on the site).

There is matters nothing in russians companies, you can open and close them every day declaring himself bankrupt.

Tipical scam project. they just want your money, don't be fool.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:04:02 AM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

people please help me, I need your help, tell me please is there any bounty for translation? Because I know a lot of languages...Smiley
for translation you can visit this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3299543 you can register yourself there

and please stop your writing continuously
and for more information you can visit https://fobscoin.com/en/ and join telegram
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

I love projects that always seek to improve telecommunications. I hope your ICO is successful.
When I looked up MediaDom on LinkedIn, I discovered the the website there was different from the one you provided above. Are they the same companies?
What stock exchange are you listed in?
What plans do you have about branching out yo other countries?

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:58:59 AM

It's a good project for investment, but i can'f find your WP
When ICO start?
I want to invest in perspective idea.

need to do your homework before investing in this project. you'll never know if you can get back at least your investments. also, study their wp. you might have the gut feel if they are really serious about it or just raising money for their own?
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

That kind of information in the white paper about that words.. So the ransom isn't provided. But it is possible to exchange fobscoin derivatives for the company's shares in case the company enters on the IPOs
every month the company's profits will be distributed and will be credited in the form of bonuses (dividends) to your ETH wallet. Also at the moment we are negotiating with crypto-exchange exchanges.
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

The project look nice and great, how do you plain to make this project. Which areas is you center of focus now. Which country or countries is the  areas where you are planning to operate for start. Do really like to have airdrop or bounty campaign? or what is your have about future now?
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:08:04 AM

I always say it's better to postpone and fix things, than launch a bug addled product and destroy your reputation.
What is your goal to say like that, do you think that FOBSCOIN like that. Give me the reason? You do not know yet the details about FOBSCOIN how can you critique like that.

What do you offer? Tell me more about project
For something they offer already described on their site,

rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

i smell this project is scam. it's project same with wicoin about wireless network in the world but untill now dev is missing. be carefull people to invest.
levelnaut

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:58:02 AM

I don't understand who are devs of this project here - asked question - no one answered
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

Hey members,

I must say this is an revolutionary project for us
I believe that platform will make us profitable in upcoming days.
Can you tell me will it come on bittrex or poloniex?

Thank you

Hello!
At the moment we are negotiating with stock exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: