Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 01:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Future?  (Read 743 times)
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:48:54 PM

I know for sure that ethereum is the future so we all need to invest in it. In the coming years we will receive an incredible profit
gunhell16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

ethereum future with price value is not a question.
but what i want to look for the future if ETH will remain at the top 2.
there are too many coins that have better potential like neo.
ETH future is no doubt a thousand plus in price.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:02:58 PM

There may be some decline occurred when Ethereum graph moving . However, it is worthwhile to invest in the long-term development of the Ethereum.
I think smart contract is the future of commercial economy. the team behind it are constantly works to improve blockchain and development

Make me great again
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:14:01 PM

Ethereum will most popular altcoin of all altcoin in the exchange market, ethereum have be the first altcoin created in the world and havegood price in the future, we have look at the ethereum price and have potential to high price n the future, foundation of ethereum most strongly and where many companies have accepted ethereum in their list payment. Will make ethereum strong in their community and have high profit when we are holding ethereum right now.
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

I know for sure that ethereum is the future so we all need to invest in it. In the coming years we will receive an incredible profit
Recently, ETH has a lot of competitors, such as EOS and NEO. Let's see who eventually wins, but at the moment, ETH is extremely popular.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:33:33 PM

The future of ethereum is good because it has a cryptocurrency. Its value will be increase in the future.
olympys

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:52:11 PM

I believe that the future of ETH is very positive. Ethereum is the foundation for most ICO and now there is no other Crypto that can replace ETH. I try to buy ETH less 500$, it's a good deal.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

If anyone is worried about Ethereum future than they should probably sell their coins as Ethereum is a coin with the brightest future and if they aren't even sure about it than they don't deserve to own it. With so many developmental updates coming there is only one way to go for the price of Ethereum.

copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:52:41 PM

The uniqueness and functionality of Ethereum is certainly a factor, and will continue to play into the hands of cryptocurrency. To bitcoin on air, of course, is not to grow, but in terms of functionality of the network competition in the network Vitalik Butorin — no. There are many projects that try to repeat the idea of Ethereum, but so far nothing similar exists. The air is stable relative to other cryptocurrencies. Ether is one of the basic cryptocurrencies. She definitely is in the top for value, growth and market capitalization. Many other financial instruments are based on ether. The coin will grow and$ 2,000 this year is not the limit
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:57:47 PM

am sure as at the time this post was made ethereum was very very deep, as of today ethereum price is (@ $636.99/ETH), is a trend in as much as it goes dip it will definitely go up very high

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:04:16 PM

That's possible since eth is also a strong cryptocurrency and a potential coin next to bitcoin.Hopefully its will reach 1,5-2k USD or more and I'm looking forward  for its increase
bigrudger

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:06:46 PM

I think Eth will become the leading currency in 2 years
The currency has huge potential, a very cool development team and a very convenient online wallet
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

When ETH implement PoS and Plasma it will be an actual competitor for BTC. Now he goes in btc shadow. But it have good potential and huge support from different ways
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

The future of ethereum is good because it has a cryptocurrency. Its value will be increase in the future.
yes I also believe that if ethereum has good potential and has a project for future needs whose prospects are very promising
can be seen lately the volume on the ethereum increased rapidly, it is certain and I am optimistic if in the future the price will rise soaring
veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:46:12 AM

I am sure Ethereum have a brilliant future. Now there are a lot a project which promises that they will kill ethereum. But truthly say Ethereum is the only real working platform now, other just promise. Besides developers working hard to improve Ethereum. So it will be leader for a long time.

timmeyh

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

I do also believe in ETH, and think it will bring a huge profit for me in 2 years. As I had planned it to be my medium-term investment. The team behind is very good and the number of users is growing with each day.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:04:58 AM

Talking about the top 2nd rank of all cryptocurrencies, there is no doubt that Ethereum will continue to explore new heights and this may eventually on the rise of it's popularity and it's use in the crypto market. Ethereum's blockcahin technology is more advance and many big corporations are adopting this currency in their business applications.
teraviboys68

Activity: 85

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:09:48 AM

definitely better places will come. I do not think that the rooted and complex system like ethereum will be easily destroyed. The fact that the market has experienced a decline does not mean that it will not recover. will not be any problems. such projects do not hurt investors.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

I continue to believe in this coin. This is a strong project, which should be improved soon. I like this project because the development team is very active. They are constantly improving their project. Just HODL Wink

The coin is doing very great in terms of its hikes in the market capitalism etc but not in the scaling issues yet! I mean this is their agenda this year, to scale up the dam thing and increase the load of transaction delivered per time! I think as long as they dont switch on this development then I fear that many people might just try out the NEO, Waves etc platform for their safety and speed. So as long as they are on track of their development then we can keep saying that ETH is the perfect coin to invest in. Hopefully it will do great once that issue is solved. Many of them says it could reach 2K plus if that happens.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364

Pawsome

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

Ethereum will most popular altcoin of all altcoin in the exchange market, ethereum have be the first altcoin created in the world and havegood price in the future, we have look at the ethereum price and have potential to high price n the future, foundation of ethereum most strongly and where many companies have accepted ethereum in their list payment. Will make ethereum strong in their community and have high profit when we are holding ethereum right now.
Yes, I'm sure that more exchanges will focus on ethereum like etherdelta, idex and so on, with all the ease, speed and security of course ethereum is a very good coin for the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: