Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:07:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Verifier - Global Standard of Trust  (Read 786 times)
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:39:08 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 10:35:53 AM by HappyMod

VERIFIER. GLOBAL STANDARD OF TRUST.

Verifier is an innovative technology designed to verify identity, events, deals, and any other kind of data. This is a blockchain based solution that verifies data quickly, accurately, reliably, and securely.

View here our roadmap:

VERIFIER APPLICATION.

Token sale is done in two stages:

1.Pre-ICO: During the pre-ICO stage, a limited number of
2.ICO: At this stage, the main VRF amount will be sold. VRFs will be sold, with a discount given to the first purchasers.

Pre-ICO
At the pre-ICO stage, the VRF tokens are a tool of early attraction of funds into the Verifier project. Smart contracts are not applied here, with the sale being directly done into the Verifier wallet.
Tokens amount limit: 143,000 VRF

There would be discounts based on the amount of purchased tokens. For the first day of Pre-ICO they would look as follows:
Rate: US$10 for 1.2 VRF, on investment of $10 to $9,999
Rate: US$10 for 1.25 VRF, on investment of $10,000 to $49,999
Rate: US$10 for 1.3 VRF, on investment of $50,000 to $99,999
Rate: US$10 for 1.35 VRF, on investment of $100,000 to $299,999
Rate: US$10 USD for 1.4 VRF, on investment of $300,000 or more

ICO
Tokens amount limit: 5,177,700 VRF

There would be discounts based on the amount of purchased tokens. For the first day of ICO they would look as follows:
Rate: US$10 for 1.13 VRF, on investment of $10 to $9,999
Rate: US$10 for 1.18 VRF, on investment of $10,000 to $49,999
Rate: US$10 for 1.23 VRF, on investment of $50,000 to $99,999
Rate: US$10 for 1.28 VRF, on investment of $100,000 to $299,999
Rate: US$10 USD for 1.33 VRF, on investment of $300,000 or more
All unsold tokens will be destroyed.

DISTRIBUTION OF TOKENS

Verifier tokens are the internal currency of the Verifier ecosystem. Turnover and liquidity are supported by the operation of the entire system. Verifier Tokens do not entitle the holder in participating in profit distribution. Demand for Verifier tokens is driven by increasing the number of users of the system and the popularity of the system.

Who makes up Verifier’s team?

We assembled a very strong team: EMBA Skolkovo students – CEOs of large companies, the vanguard of the Russian business. This is exactly the kind of team that brings projects capable of forever changing the world into life. We were developing the project, discussing it’s positioning, planning events, monitoring the market. After the end of the studies, all of us together founded Verifier, meticulously gathered the team of effective employees and contractors, who were keen on achieving the result. And it wasn’t slow in coming: the promo version of the product with a complete scenario for verification is ready. The end-product solution will be available in the beginning of December. And now the whole project’s team is preparing for an ICO. - DMITRY NAZAROV, The founder of the project

Verifier is an innovative technology designed to verify identity, events, deals, and any other kind of data. This is a blockchain based solution that verifies data quickly, accurately, reliably, and securely.
                                      [/center]

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:45:00 PM

reserved

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:25:01 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Verifier ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Verifier. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:37:55 PM

I think that the project could be called 4d in honor of 4 Dmitriev in the team. This number of developers in the same team with 1 name Dmitry.
Calibee

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:03:38 AM

good job and have humanitarian value. hopefully this project runs smoothly
HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

Thank you very much, we hope so as well but I am sure we will achieve a lot with it Cheesy

HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Verifier ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Verifier. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you very much for adding !

HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

I think that the project could be called 4d in honor of 4 Dmitriev in the team. This number of developers in the same team with 1 name Dmitry.

It is indeed quite unique to have that many of the same name in the team Cheesy

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:41:03 AM

Very funny, 4D team. Anyway i see mistake at roadmap, but maybe it is not affect to my concern about this project ( December 2017 for finish P2P testnet instead of 2018 ). Do we can using test B2B platform or it is for only dev team?

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:21:02 AM

I will be looking forward for the good flow of this project in the community. Every project has an opportunity to prove itself to the people of the community, and I hope that Verifier will become a good global standard of trust in the future. I am looking forward for the coming success of this project.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:56:27 AM

I will be looking forward for the good flow of this project in the community. Every project has an opportunity to prove itself to the people of the community, and I hope that Verifier will become a good global standard of trust in the future. I am looking forward for the coming success of this project.
The project looks good and it seems that the project will be practical in use, which all consumers and investors want from a platform. The looks good and solid, they seem to be experienced and I think we can trust them! The roadmap looks good and planned! I'll be hoping for this project to go a long way and become successful!
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

I understand that the idea of the project itself, is the collection of information about users? That is, if I'm not sure about a person, I can go to your platform and check information about it (for example, it's a seller on the Internet) and then make a decision about the transaction with this person?
If so, it's a pretty interesting idea, I like it!
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:49:47 AM

I understand that the idea of the project itself, is the collection of information about users? That is, if I'm not sure about a person, I can go to your platform and check information about it (for example, it's a seller on the Internet) and then make a decision about the transaction with this person?
I was also interested in this function - "identity check". That is, on the platform will be created a kind of database, in which data will be stored about people, events and so on? Or I do not quite understand what it is about?
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

You say "Verifier is an innovative technology designed to verify identities, events, deals, and any other kind of data," after doing so the users or companies they will benefit from from this platform ?
antiqklasik

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

the concept and purpose of your project are great, as a blockchain-based solution that verifies data quickly, accurately, reliably and securely. but I see a project with a concept like this is not the first time. hopefully, the team works hard and maximum promotion for the progress of this project.
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:44:21 AM

App sightings are pretty good with easy-to-understand settings but it needs a lot of development to compete with the same concept app, by the way I'm not interested in your simple roadmap
however, good luck
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

LMFAO, but hey isn't that a common thing in russia to have the name Dmitri, that would be like renaming any vietnamese projects Nguyen cause of the name
vic_veles

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

This is a good idea, it is not yet clear how this will all work, where and on what basis will you take information about people and stuff?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

How can we be sure that the given information are all authentic and not synthetic? Who are the legit persons to approved and proved that all data are all true and correct? The platform will really give us a hassle free due to the fact that all data can be access by the platform if this is saved by the system and my fear is that what if the system would be hacked? These are just my prediction about the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

You say "Verifier is an innovative technology designed to verify identities, events, deals, and any other kind of data," after doing so the users or companies they will benefit from from this platform ?

Yeah and it seems they need to provide more information about how does their platform can be trusted because we are talking about information that is somehow confidential. Trust can't be easily earned especially in digital transaction because there are instances that the given information may seems correct but in reality it is fake just my opinion.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

Verifier is built on a very great concept of verifying the user data in very effective way by making the data more secure in every manner. They will surely become a future standard in every data transfer work.

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

I'm a little bit confused with the concept of this project. I meaned, if their purpose is to verify informations, how can they so sure that the datas and informations they have collected are true and genuine. We know that the world of cryptocurrency are anonymous and no real identities are being given here. Just my only concerns and hopefully it will addressed.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

Verifier is making the great platform for verifying users data. The project looks good for investment. And I think due to their different idea many investors will looking forward to making an investment in this ico.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Arvilaine

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:12:20 PM

Looking at your sale information it says that "investment", does that mean that your token is a security token where a contributor can get shares or dividends in the long run?
zevl194

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:22:55 PM

I won't understand why the Russian names in team, but flags of Great Britain and China? How such possible, do both members of the team have both a British and Chinese citizenship? Still there is a question concerning bounty campaigns whether start is planned?
ngocchau250

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So interesting ideas coming from your team! Keep up the good work
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:52:43 PM

Looking at your sale information it says that "investment", does that mean that your token is a security token where a contributor can get shares or dividends in the long run?

Yeah, well in some information I got me confused but base on my understanding it's very attractive features that they will verify any data which can be good for all.of us here in cryto currency community. Hopefully the team will answer different concern and questions that relying on this nice and great project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

I'm a little bit confused with the concept of this project. I meaned, if their purpose is to verify informations, how can they so sure that the datas and informations they have collected are true and genuine. We know that the world of cryptocurrency are anonymous and no real identities are being given here. Just my only concerns and hopefully it will addressed.

I agree with you, after i read their whitepaper we have the same questions about the project. It really confused me about how would they find the people or event that the person wanted to verify.
Zainab_Carat

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:59:50 PM

looks good and planned! I'll be hoping for this project to go a long way and become successful!
Apula

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:11:12 PM

It's about time to have a cleaner web browsing, a lot of us experienced unsolicited advertisement popping out in the middle of our web surfing, so this project definitely would be a great help for us. Nice concept devs.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So interesting ideas coming from your team! Keep up the good work
You're right very interesting and convincing project which have a huge chance to support by many here in crypto currency community. I have some question on this project, since they can verify different date. Is the identity of those private information will be still included? Or maybe you have some point of limitations? Hoping for positive response.
dolcevita99

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:18:17 AM

I was also interested in this function - "identity check". That is, on the platform will be created a kind of database, in which data will be stored about people, events and so on? Or I do not quite understand what it is about?
That's me a little alarmed by this idea. Where will developers take information about users? Or will the database be replenished by users themselves if they encountered scammers or petty thieves? please tell us how it actually will work?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:42:07 AM

Indeed. Moreover, there will be so many investors will come to the platform in order to invest all their money in this awesome platform called Verifier!
suhardi3899

Merit: 24

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

I think this is a good project, a team familiar to the world of crypto, I advise people to join this project. Because of what ? because the potential success of this project is very very big
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:34:24 AM

I think this is a good project, a team familiar to the world of crypto, I advise people to join this project. Because of what ? because the potential success of this project is very very big
The project can be treated as a Global Standard of Trust as the title indicates and for sure it can be trusted by several peoples which can be of huge profits ahead. This project really has some great potentials and it can really make the markets go green.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:53:56 AM

First phase is coming to end which is pre-ICO and not many people found out about this project but bonuses offered for early adopters for next round sounds cool as well. I will be preparing for next phase but as of now will want to try the mobile app to see how it works in limited usage. Team also looks solid with their knowledge price to token is bit high but low supply justifies the reason.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

Very funny, 4D team. Anyway i see mistake at roadmap, but maybe it is not affect to my concern about this project ( December 2017 for finish P2P testnet instead of 2018 ). Do we can using test B2B platform or it is for only dev team?

Thank you for reporting it! We are changing it asap Cheesy

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

Verifier is built on a very great concept of verifying the user data in very effective way by making the data more secure in every manner. They will surely become a future standard in every data transfer work.

Platform seems useful to think because this can saves time and effort of every individual. But I wonder how they can make partnership with some companies where they get the information. Also, there are still a lot of works to do with the team and they really need more marketing strategy to make their platform to be known in the community.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

I agree with you, after i read their whitepaper we have the same questions about the project. It really confused me about how would they find the people or event that the person wanted to verify.

Well, this is really quite difficult to do because information need some proof of being authentic/original. Can the team be trusted with what they are going to show about someones information and this is the problem that they need to solve.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

Well, this is really quite difficult to do because information need some proof of being authentic/original. Can the team be trusted with what they are going to show about someones information and this is the problem that they need to solve.
Same matter here to discuss. Well, I agree with this. This is some kind of confusion for each one of us. The purpose and idea of this project is a bit difficult to understand because it seems like the team Verifier goal for the community of crypto currency is somehow a bit complicated in terms of verifying the informations. And I guess this needs some answers from the Verifier Team for us to put mind into ease.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

Well there's tons of other similar projects then why should we choose this over the other projects which offer more or less the same features as this
Arvilaine

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

Yeah, well in some information I got me confused but base on my understanding it's very attractive features that they will verify any data which can be good for all.of us here in cryto currency community. Hopefully the team will answer different concern and questions that relying on this nice and great project.

It seems like the admin is not that active on this thread, they just posted it here. This project already have a lot of competitors that are up and running, what is the unique concept of this project that can compete to others?
player1001101001

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

looks good and planned! I'll be hoping for this project to go a long way and become successful!
.Yes, the project has high potential to become hugely successful. The developers are trying to provide a great platform which is a help to users to verifying their data and make the data more secure. After some time later project becomes the best platform for data verifying. If the team consistently working hard on the project then they will definitely reach their goal very soon.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

yes you are right, i agree with you. this project looks good and hopes also for the success of this project
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

That's me a little alarmed by this idea. Where will developers take information about users? Or will the database be replenished by users themselves if they encountered scammers or petty thieves? please tell us how it actually will work?
I see that the administrator here is not very active. I would like to hear the answer to our question, because it is really important. I hope the administrator will start communicating with us.
zevl194

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

I see that the administrator here is not very active. I would like to hear the answer to our question, because it is really important. I hope the administrator will start communicating with us.
And really I haven't received the answer to the questions concerning names in the team of developers. What, we will wait, perhaps too busy schedule. At to change there is still a question concerning the platform, in it it will be possible to realize, for example, the guarantor for the translation of the large sums of cryptocurrencies for payment between users on the Internet?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:18:50 PM

It seems like the admin is not that active on this thread, they just posted it here. This project already have a lot of competitors that are up and running, what is the unique concept of this project that can compete to others?
I don't think the administrators  aren't that "not active" they have just posted it last 4 days I think? Let's give time for them to respond to the community. I think one of the advantages here at Verifier is how it will give you a reliable way of verifying any kind of data before dealing with it.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:33:26 PM

I think you have been misplaced because the administrator of this project can be found on their telegram channel. Well anyways, the ideas of this plattform seems to have common in the market. It would be difficult for the dev team to convinced a lot of people to joined on this project unless if they have a good plan in advertising it in the bitcoin community and in social medias.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:48:19 PM

Sorry I have to disagree with you because the project has only just started and I don't think it is appropriate to accuse someone without giving them enough time to prove themselves. I think as the project gradually goes ahead they will become more active and solve our queries hopefully.
Jedie22

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:35:02 PM

Sorry I have to disagree with you because the project has only just started and I don't think it is appropriate to accuse someone without giving them enough time to prove themselves. I think as the project gradually goes ahead they will become more active and solve our queries hopefully.

You're right buddy, in some point we need to wait for a couple of time aa the project is in progression stage. As I read their platform, very impressive which need more time to be analyze if it will be more efficient towards the demand of the users. Hopefully the team my continue to pursue in some possible difficulties as this poject was just started.
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:18:54 PM

Totally agree, their idea is not unique, as i know so far. Anyway, they start posted at here from 9th Aprill, addition, i see HappyMod is ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io? So he is only representation for Verifier at here? Have any dev members of the team at here?

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

how can you guarantee that all verifiers in your system are trustworthy? and the data generated are all valid? what if a certain entity intentionally manipulates a specific information? is it possible to have that kind of scenario?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:55:55 PM

just relax mate, the project is not so old as you can directly said that admin is not around wait for further more updates. Also, try to visit their telegram for more informations and latest update on thie project.
HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:14:16 AM

Hi everyone! There have been some amazing questions that were asked here, very in-depth. As assumed earlier, HappyMod represents Verifier on BitcoinTalk at the moment. We are willing to explain any general information about the project.

If you would like fast answers to your questions, please join the Telegram at: https://t.me/verifieren[/b[

As for the in-depth questions regarding data-collection, identity verification, etc. - I have forwarded the questions to the team and will come back to you all shortly! Thank you for the patience.

dolcevita99

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

And really I haven't received the answer to the questions concerning names in the team of developers. What, we will wait, perhaps too busy schedule. At to change there is still a question concerning the platform, in it it will be possible to realize, for example, the guarantor for the translation of the large sums of cryptocurrencies for payment between users on the Internet?
Perhaps the team is now very busy, because the project has just started its work, and perhaps they have not yet found an administrator so that he can answer all our questions. But I hope that in the near future the team will fix it and we will see all the answers to our questions.
HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:32:32 AM

Perhaps the team is now very busy, because the project has just started its work, and perhaps they have not yet found an administrator so that he can answer all our questions. But I hope that in the near future the team will fix it and we will see all the answers to our questions.

Team is working very hard to remain on schedule. In general, you can learn a lot by watching these two videos:
1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yauLRX714qg
2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ShDfDqgQJI&t=1s

As said I have forwarded all in-depth questions to the team & I hope the be able to come back with detailed answers shortly.

HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:17:48 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 01:52:33 PM by HappyMod

If both parties agree and aware of such check, you are free to do it using our app. E.g. you can ask a buyer to make a selfie with ID using our app.

How can we be sure that the given information are all authentic and not synthetic? Who are the legit persons to approved and proved that all data are all true and correct? The platform will really give us a hassle free due to the fact that all data can be access by the platform if this is saved by the system and my fear is that what if the system would be hacked? These are just my prediction about the platform.

We only store data related to user's identification in our system (needed for KYC procedure). Smiley

Same matter here to discuss. Well, I agree with this. This is some kind of confusion for each one of us. The purpose and idea of this project is a bit difficult to understand because it seems like the team Verifier goal for the community of crypto currency is somehow a bit complicated in terms of verifying the informations. And I guess this needs some answers from the Verifier Team for us to put mind into ease.

To minimize the risk of manipulation there is a scoring system for verifiers. If they provide wrong data they would not be able to continue working in the system, also there is always a possibility to ask 2 or more verifiers to check the same object or data. The verifier is always randomly chosen, so it is also a protection.

"Purchase", of course. We will replace the "i" word asap.

I won't understand why the Russian names in team, but flags of Great Britain and China? How such possible, do both members of the team have both a British and Chinese citizenship? Still there is a question concerning bounty campaigns whether start is planned?

This only means that these team members are physically located in these countries and look after these markets.

Despite the fact that there were at least 20 startups for identity verification last year, all of them were focused on selfie verification. We believe that it will not be sufficient very soon, that's why we offer crowdsourcing for verification.

Thank you for noticing the mistake to come back on the other question, you can take part in our new test, "Mining by Walking". Soon we will announce it.

OlegK41

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

Hello! Tell me please, do you already have Bounty? Can I link to Bounty?
tudocastro5

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:13:09 AM

I will refer some people to follow this project and I really support this project because it can be seen from its development very well and hopefully many like this project and good luck
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:19:16 AM

I will refer some people to follow this project and I really support this project because it can be seen from its development very well and hopefully many like this project and good luck
it seems that this project is very interesting and its development is very good. maybe some people should support this project in order to become popular and many people interested with this project.
VerifierProject

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

Of course! Welcome to https://t.me/veribounty
HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

As VerifierProject just sent, feel free to join the Telegram channel for the bounty at https://t.me/veribounty

Thank you, appreciate the support!

if the project is accompanied by the community, I always pay attention to the progress of this project further. we will wait for further news from you
Good luck

Hey Toshibaellie, thank you & sure as soon as there's additional news/updates available I'll let you know!

wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

Verifier has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Verifier on WISERICO and follow Verifier on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Verifier is an innovative technology designed to verify identity, events, deals, and any other kind of data. We created a decentralized network of independent agents (DNV), the verifiers. Any individual may serve as a verifier after registering in our system and successfully passing all necessary examinations, such as specifically designed tests, background checks, etc.
Whether you’re in the B2B space or the peer-to-peer market, what gives you the confidence to deal with a particular service provider?The key is to build trust between the client and provider. This is whereVerifier, an innovative verification technology, comes to the rescue.This is one tool that can be used for deal making, data transferring,and events hosting. Most importantly, at Verifier, speed, accuracyand security are provided by blockchain technology.

HarrisPay

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:17:20 PM

Based on blockchain technology, the Verifier solu- tion ensures security, accuracy and speed of information. Verifier is a tool that can be used for identity verification, deal making, data transferring, events hosting and much more.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Sergiose

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:14:28 PM

The idea of VERIFIER project seemed to me very interesting.Verification services are definitely useful and necessary thing.I follow the development of the project, I believe in the success of the team,and accordingly waiting for listing on the stock exchange.
mixelalex

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:23:31 PM

Hmm. Is this project still alive? Haven't heard anything since May. If yes so tell please the latest news.
lewisz

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:14:20 AM

VERIFIER. GLOBAL STANDARD OF TRUST.

http://i64.tinypic.com/rsabdy.png

View here our roadmap:

http://i64.tinypic.com/2wnbuyf.png

http://i68.tinypic.com/ousdwz.png

http://i65.tinypic.com/2eq8fhg.png

VERIFIER APPLICATION.

http://i65.tinypic.com/28tau08.png

Token sale is done in two stages:

1.Pre-ICO: During the pre-ICO stage, a limited number of
2.ICO: At this stage, the main VRF amount will be sold. VRFs will be sold, with a discount given to the first purchasers.

http://i68.tinypic.com/33jl65x.png

Pre-ICO
At the pre-ICO stage, the VRF tokens are a tool of early attraction of funds into the Verifier project. Smart contracts are not applied here, with the sale being directly done into the Verifier wallet.
Tokens amount limit: 143,000 VRF

There would be discounts based on the amount of purchased tokens. For the first day of Pre-ICO they would look as follows:
Rate: US$10 for 1.2 VRF, on investment of $10 to $9,999
Rate: US$10 for 1.25 VRF, on investment of $10,000 to $49,999
Rate: US$10 for 1.3 VRF, on investment of $50,000 to $99,999
Rate: US$10 for 1.35 VRF, on investment of $100,000 to $299,999
Rate: US$10 USD for 1.4 VRF, on investment of $300,000 or more

ICO
Tokens amount limit: 5,177,700 VRF

There would be discounts based on the amount of purchased tokens. For the first day of ICO they would look as follows:
Rate: US$10 for 1.13 VRF, on investment of $10 to $9,999
Rate: US$10 for 1.18 VRF, on investment of $10,000 to $49,999
Rate: US$10 for 1.23 VRF, on investment of $50,000 to $99,999
Rate: US$10 for 1.28 VRF, on investment of $100,000 to $299,999
Rate: US$10 USD for 1.33 VRF, on investment of $300,000 or more
All unsold tokens will be destroyed.

http://i65.tinypic.com/vi1pat.png

DISTRIBUTION OF TOKENS

Verifier tokens are the internal currency of the Verifier ecosystem. Turnover and liquidity are supported by the operation of the entire system. Verifier Tokens do not entitle the holder in participating in profit distribution. Demand for Verifier tokens is driven by increasing the number of users of the system and the popularity of the system.

http://i63.tinypic.com/11r4v85.png

Who makes up Verifier’s team?

We assembled a very strong team: EMBA Skolkovo students – CEOs of large companies, the vanguard of the Russian business. This is exactly the kind of team that brings projects capable of forever changing the world into life. We were developing the project, discussing it’s positioning, planning events, monitoring the market. After the end of the studies, all of us together founded Verifier, meticulously gathered the team of effective employees and contractors, who were keen on achieving the result. And it wasn’t slow in coming: the promo version of the product with a complete scenario for verification is ready. The end-product solution will be available in the beginning of December. And now the whole project’s team is preparing for an ICO. - DMITRY NAZAROV, The founder of the project

http://i66.tinypic.com/1ibb51.png

[/center]

Dear Verifier Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
crazyer1976

Merit: 19

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

Hello! I participated in the project Globalspy (globalspy.eu), but they have recently changed the name (https://twitter.com/GlobalSpy_Eu/status/1022372810541490177) and now your projects are called equally. I think investors will confuse your projects. Maybe you should contact the team and discuss the situation?
ihgazni2018

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:32:57 AM

Verifier seems to be using the blockchain potential and finds the way to apply this technology in our everyday lives. They want to create a service where one can verify anything; from product quality while buying online, to cars technical situation, real-life events, news and so on.
kubori102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

Thanks to such platform, one can minimize potential risks and scam attempts, as in the online world we are buying and making deals with people from all over the world. The same goes with the amount of fake news or false reports that we come across as currently anybody can run Internet News site without any fact checks. The team is relatively small, however it consists of very experienced members skilled in finances and IT.
gerbas

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

So which data that will be used to make the comparative to get the verification of some data, to get the most reliable and valid data?
Does it means the project will be collecting any real data stored in the database or what?
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

if this project is realized it is very dangerous, because it will kill the KYC system that has just been implemented now. but somehow it continues but this is only my prediction
Calula

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:48:42 PM

What is happening with all this people applying for bounty on ann thread?Is there a bounty thread for the project?
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:45:32 PM

Hmm. Is this project still alive? Haven't heard anything since May. If yes so tell please the latest news.
So I begs the same question,something absolutely quiet,no news have not been,either good or bad,feel that this smells like another divorce.If I'm wrong, try to prove me wrong.
Rangnara

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:04:36 PM

This project is indeed interesting and I also believe it will be a lot of participants who provide support to the project in order for the many investors who join with this project.
nhinhannhit

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:42:31 AM

tamsyho1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:48:40 PM

Oziotoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:55:22 PM

cool that there are such amusing projects, not all popular games have a ranking system and this could help or renew interest for ordinary players, allowing them to better sell advertising. I wish to successfully break into the stream of popularity of eSports and soar up. Waiting crowdsale
alnilamstandingyb

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:33:47 AM

Verification token is the currency unit of internal Verifier ecosystem, identity verification, events, transactions and any type of data. It's very useful to save time, money for me
Ipupin

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:46:05 AM

This platform with an interesting concept, sir. Verifier is designed to verify various kinds of data and is supported by applications that are already available on Google Play. This is amazing, this platform will facilitate human life for identification.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:08:31 AM

this is included in the real project because the application already exists, hopefully, with all the advantages it makes the attraction for investors to join this project.
Kutaxi

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

This is a project have a fast growing community & I hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project
bountymarket

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:04:25 AM

Week №16: 08.10-14.10

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2095092
TwitterAudit Link: https://www.twitteraudit.com/newstalkchannel

Twitter Campaign

Twitter: newstalkchannel
https://twitter.com/newstalkchannel
Followers: 1961

Retweets and likes:
1. (11.10.2018): https://twitter.com/newstalkchannel/status/1050351533488005120
Tweets:

Facebook Campaign

Facebook:

Followers:

Reposts and likes:

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:17:20 AM

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2087955
TwitterAudit Link: https://www.twitteraudit.com/JessaJordans

Twitter Campaign

Twitter: JessaJordans
https://twitter.com/JessaJordans
Followers: 1943

Retweets and likes:
1. (11.10.2018): https://twitter.com/JessaJordans/status/1050371099534483457
Tweets:

Facebook Campaign

Facebook:

Followers:

Reposts and likes:

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 09:31:43 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 09:55:37 AM by truongvv

Nice project.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:49:45 AM

Why people are spamming in main thread regarding bounty participation confirmation they should learn and read the OP. Dev is not offering such kind of bounty so please don't bother the other community members with useless comments. 
WeedyWeedPecker

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1428746
TwitterAudit Link: https://www.twitteraudit.com/barbaracookaa

Twitter Campaign

Twitter: barbaracookaa
https://twitter.com/barbaracookaa
Followers: 2137

Retweets and likes:
1. (11.10.2018): https://twitter.com/barbaracookaa/status/1050390402090631169
Tweets:

Facebook Campaign

Facebook:

Followers:

Reposts and likes:

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:27:16 PM

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2088074
TwitterAudit Link: https://www.twitteraudit.com/IceCaseys

Twitter Campaign

Twitter: IceCaseys
https://twitter.com/IceCaseys
Followers: 2239

Retweets and likes:
1. (11.10.2018): https://twitter.com/IceCaseys/status/1050409658043813890
Tweets:

Facebook Campaign

Facebook:

Followers:

Reposts and likes: