Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:11:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Cryptocurrency Book (free)  (Read 298 times)
coined1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:56:37 PM

It is a good way for some starters to know more about the coins and cryptocurrencies. And very effective way for some newbies that are still struggling hard to find a good way to get some small profits.

I personally think that knowledge is crucial for anything related to crypto. I tried to sum everything up as good as possible to help building a solid base to start from.

WOW, dude, I wish I had merit to give you, 400 whole pages.
I feel confident in most of my knowledge, but I was always looking for good Ichimoku clouds information.
Amazing job!

Thank you very much! I think it´s always nice to recap a few things and I hope the book is a good way to do so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:27:06 PM

Wow. That's an excellent job done by you. Writing a book actually shows how passionate you are about crypto currencies. You are doing a great help to the community through sharing your knowledge. Keep it up  Smiley. You got my full support! You should edit the title to something else that can grab peoples attention.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
coined1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:54:19 AM

Wow. That's an excellent job done by you. Writing a book actually shows how passionate you are about crypto currencies. You are doing a great help to the community through sharing your knowledge. Keep it up  Smiley. You got my full support! You should edit the title to something else that can grab peoples attention.

Thank you very much! I thought about a more "catching" title as well. If you or anybody has some idea for it, I really would like to hear your suggestions!

mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:22:27 AM

Wow very generous you are.

I'll take a look at the chapters you made for this book. There are some topics that I'm interested with mining and Linux skill set.

Let me know what you think about the chapters! I think the Linux skill set could be really helpful for many people out there!
Yes definitely it's helpful. Here in my country there are companies that runs their computers through Linux as they don't want to pay for license. It is becoming now part of their training to learn Linux skill sets.

And as for this, I'm very happy to see someone includes this for an e-book for free. I'm very happy that there are people like you who aren't too boastful and selfish with what they are sharing.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:30:02 AM

This is really great and am sure it will be really helpful.  Will put out enough time to read through very well. I hope it helps the newbies

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:36:49 AM

Thank you OP for writing this. I've read a few chapters and they are interesting both for newbies and even for those who have been in the crypto space for a few years now.
Salute!  Grin Cool

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:48:48 AM

Wow, it is very nice of you to write a book of this length. Thank you for contributing to crypto. I will read the book once I have time. I have shared in twitter, hope more people can benefit from it.
coined1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:22:23 AM

Wow very generous you are.

I'll take a look at the chapters you made for this book. There are some topics that I'm interested with mining and Linux skill set.

Let me know what you think about the chapters! I think the Linux skill set could be really helpful for many people out there!
Yes definitely it's helpful. Here in my country there are companies that runs their computers through Linux as they don't want to pay for license. It is becoming now part of their training to learn Linux skill sets.

And as for this, I'm very happy to see someone includes this for an e-book for free. I'm very happy that there are people like you who aren't too boastful and selfish with what they are sharing.

Great to hear that you can use and like the chapter. Really glad to hear that.

This is really great and am sure it will be really helpful.  Will put out enough time to read through very well. I hope it helps the newbies

Would love to hear your feedback!

Thank you OP for writing this. I've read a few chapters and they are interesting both for newbies and even for those who have been in the crypto space for a few years now.
Salute!  Grin Cool

Thank your very much! I am glad you like it and I would really love to hear your feedback or suggestions.

Cheers! Wink

Wow, it is very nice of you to write a book of this length. Thank you for contributing to crypto. I will read the book once I have time. I have shared in twitter, hope more people can benefit from it.

Thanks for spreading the word. I appreciate it! Would love to hear your feedback after reading it. I am always working to make it better!
coined1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:35:33 AM

small update:

I am working on a new chapter called "Scaling Bitcoin" and will talk about the following:

soft forks, hard forks, chain splits
history of BCH
segwit
MAST
Schnorr
Lightning

Any suggestions?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: