Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:31:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IOST - Will this awesome token regain its power back on top?  (Read 135 times)
PsylockReborn (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:08:32 AM

With the previous bloodshed in the crypto market, the best token that I have in my portfolio is now trying to recover and climb its way to the top. Hoping that this won't stop and will continue increasing its value up until the end of the year.

As what you can see in the graph. There's a possible uptrend so let's all take advantage of this. Add this token up in your portfolio and thank me later for the profits. No one can really predict the future values of cryptos, so invest at your own risk. Don't invest an amount that you can't afford to lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Awaknow

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:36:37 AM

In an exchange, each coin has its own movement. sometimes they are above and sometimes downward as has happened to coin coins that are earlier in an exchange. I also hope for IOST coins that the future will be better and continue to improve in the future.
PsylockReborn (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:34:17 AM

In an exchange, each coin has its own movement. sometimes they are above and sometimes downward as has happened to coin coins that are earlier in an exchange. I also hope for IOST coins that the future will be better and continue to improve in the future.

This token has so much potential in the future. The people behind it are very reliable and really doing their very best to pump the token back up. Hope that the crypto market will do its recovery mode up until the end of the year. So much FUD going on about bitcoin that really affects the market and resulted to bloodbath that we experienced since previous weeks. I'm looking forward for the comeback of all crypto values.
javadevm8

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:45:58 AM

It might if the market finally decides to turn around.
PsylockReborn (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:27:47 PM

It might if the market finally decides to turn around.

That's the moment that we've all been waiting for. We just hope that the market will be able to recover and exhibit an uptrend until we all enjoy the profits. It may sound impossible but it can happen since crypto values are very volatile in nature. I'm positive that by next month on wards there will be an uptrend performance of the market.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:30:05 AM

This token is not doing so bad compared to other coins. In this bad market , i have seen coins that lost 90% of their value. Anyway, eventually i think the price of Iost will come back to Ath( 0.075$) , we just need to be patient.

loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:14:23 AM

What can be clearly seen in the above chart is the continual growth of its market price. However, the 24h vol is not good enough to confirm that it has completely bottomed out. Normally this is a proof that selling pressure is progressively decreasing bullish resistance over time. Well, a possible explanation is that the very low vol is the result of general market situation. I don't know how deep is your belief in IOST, but it’s unusual to see a certain coin/ token can beat the bear market with low vol.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:29:16 AM

IOST is a potential project but, it's hard for Altcoins to be unaffected by Bitcoin prices, there may be slight recovery for IOST prices but, I think IOST will not back to its ATH in the near future because BTC prices have not recovered.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: