Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:26:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2607 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:22:57 AM

It isn't absolutely clear how the platform will work, it will delete the emerging advertizing, it is clear. But I personally met such advertizing only in games at the included Internet, the platform is calculated on elimination of this problem?

I don't find the concept complex to understand, they will get rid of ads and replace it with another solution for apps owners to get profit. If you own app, you can Adopt ADGONOS inside your app and earn ADG coins based Proof of Usage, on other hand, your customer will also earn some ADG cois and spent in-app.

As I understand on, in my opinion, only their platforms I think the developers and owners of the site will profit without any ads because they have this software that will use the specs or CPU power of the of the viewers, it's like cloud mining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:10:10 AM

It isn't absolutely clear how the platform will work, it will delete the emerging advertizing, it is clear. But I personally met such advertizing only in games at the included Internet, the platform is calculated on elimination of this problem?

I don't find the concept complex to understand, they will get rid of ads and replace it with another solution for apps owners to get profit. If you own app, you can Adopt ADGONOS inside your app and earn ADG coins based Proof of Usage, on other hand, your customer will also earn some ADG cois and spent in-app.
Yes, in fact, the idea looks a bit confusing. I would like developers to simplify the explanation of their ideas

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:16:18 AM

great achievement for a child is easy. but you need a solid team and want to work hard if you want to be great and this ICO could certainly succeed because of competition in the market is very tight.

How is the market being tight related to the higher chance of success if anything that should reduce the chance of the success due to high competition

and I think that is what he is pointing out, there has been a lot of competition especially in advertisements, so I think this project needs to have a good amount of fund allocated for advertisements.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:38:38 AM

I wanted the project to be interested not only in small and medium-sized investors, but also large. This would affect the popularity of the project
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:42:11 AM

I wanted the project to be interested not only in small and medium-sized investors, but also large. This would affect the popularity of the project
The Adgonos project is just starting so, I think it is not too late for this project to show off its true potential for the crypto currency community to gain a lot more serious investors.The world of crypto is not easy. It really needs courage to keep striving and fight agains many competitors. But I will keep looking forward for Adgonos project and hopefully you wi reach the success that you are aiming for the whole community.
aryanand

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:12:52 AM

The project looks promising.
Can you please explain me HOW developers receive rewards (earn) if their ads are not shown to app users?
Sure, allow us to explain in details.  Smiley
First the PCs mine the ADG Coins using proof-of-work algorithms. Every one coin the PCs produce, an additional 0.25 coin is generated and put into a mobile 'reward pool'.
Secondly, the developers implement our monetizing framework in their mobile apps, replacing the conventional advertising methods. (i.e. Google Ads)
While the users download and use the said apps, their anonymous usage data would get collected, and sent directly to our servers. (Under the consent of the users, of course)
The users would get rewarded with ADG coins, which can facilitate in-app purchases and transactions, while developers could also receive the coins for providing good content.
The more the users use the app, the more coins they could receive, and the more the developers could earn income.

We hope to establish an entire mobile eco-system, and replace the current in-app purchase + monetization models.

It sounds a little complicated but I understand it.
Thank you for explanation! Smiley
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:14:23 AM

Can you please explain me HOW developers receive rewards (earn) if their ads are not shown to app users?
First the PCs mine the ADG Coins using proof-of-work algorithms. Every one coin the PCs produce, an additional 0.25 coin is generated and put into a mobile 'reward pool'.
Secondly, the developers implement our monetizing framework in their mobile apps, replacing the conventional advertising methods. (i.e. Google Ads)
While the users download and use the said apps, their anonymous usage data would get collected, and sent directly to our servers. (Under the consent of the users, of course)
The users would get rewarded with ADG coins, which can facilitate in-app purchases and transactions, while developers could also receive the coins for providing good content.
The more the users use the app, the more coins they could receive, and the more the developers could earn income.

We hope to establish an entire mobile eco-system, and replace the current in-app purchase + monetization models.
The system is really a little confusing, but probably helps to avoid viewing annoying ads, now most games use ads for monetization.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:00:33 AM

Another new project. Adgonos project idea is good i like this project When will the bounty program come, I will participate this project a bounty campaign. i hope project will be success
Definitely a good project! Eliminating one of the most annoying things to appear on your mobile phones when browsing or watching videos. With the help of your decision joining the campaign, surely it will add to the chance of more success coming for ADGONOS.
Yes, i don't hate advertising, but i really hate annoying advertisement at mobile game and some application look like read book online, i really like read book and i have so much times to angry with some ads come when reading.
Me too. Somehow, all these people really hate advertising because they make the application run so slow and can't touch any button.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:07:47 AM

Whether there will be a manual manipulation concerning impact on advertizing in a mobile cover? Or everything will be is made in the automatic mode? Miners?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:12:06 AM

Another new project. Adgonos project idea is good i like this project When will the bounty program come, I will participate this project a bounty campaign. i hope project will be success
Definitely a good project! Eliminating one of the most annoying things to appear on your mobile phones when browsing or watching videos. With the help of your decision joining the campaign, surely it will add to the chance of more success coming for ADGONOS.
Yes, i don't hate advertising, but i really hate annoying advertisement at mobile game and some application look like read book online, i really like read book and i have so much times to angry with some ads come when reading.
Me too. Somehow, all these people really hate advertising because they make the application run so slow and can't touch any button.

Yes, those advertising really annoys almost all of us, but we cannot do anything about it. I hope that this project will make their developments successful and hope they will have many investors.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

Yes, those advertising really annoys almost all of us, but we cannot do anything about it. I hope that this project will make their developments successful and hope they will have many investors.
The project will be successful if we are willing to help the tam by promoting it to the other social media. Adgonos will be a great platform if they will also utilize their strenght.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:25:32 AM

The system is really a little confusing, but probably helps to avoid viewing annoying ads, now most games use ads for monetization.
You can understand it if you will read their whitepaper. The project's goal is simple, just to eliminate mobile Ads, I am just concern on how will they control the spamming ads that always popping up.
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

In what way will you be processing/storing the BIGDATA?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:57:13 AM

Consciously agrees with you, since this is a pop-up advertisement when watching a movie or reading a book on the Internet, very much distracting from reading or viewing. And then just get lost or completely forget the content. I hope that the team of this project will fix this.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:24:53 AM

Consciously agrees with you, since this is a pop-up advertisement when watching a movie or reading a book on the Internet, very much distracting from reading or viewing. And then just get lost or completely forget the content. I hope that the team of this project will fix this.
indeed advertising is very annoying to all Internet users. That is why the idea of ​​the project is very relevant for today and can attract the attention of many people who are interested in blocking advertising. I also support the Adgonos project, because I do not like obsessive advertising.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

I agree mate this ads keeps on popping up even if your are watching or playing. Itd good that someone has decided to make an end to this.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:36:18 AM

I understand that the developers are students, and when you will have time to learn and are engaged in the project? I think the investor does not like this.
I believe even to choose such students who are highly potential there will be management to figure out the right people for the project who had extreme skills who already proved with their projects and satisfied the management.
Hi,I think age doesn't  matter if the team are competitive  and knowledgeable enough why not,Young people are more aggressive  and ambitious they know what they want to achieve  ,they are fucos and want to prove there worth  and talents.So I go with this team and I am confident enough that they can bring this  project to success.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:17:24 PM

Yes, they aim for this and this is the reason why they came up with this reasons. I just hope all of their goals will come true and hoping that many will support this amazing project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:45:12 PM

Yes, they aim for this and this is the reason why they came up with this reasons. I just hope all of their goals will come true and hoping that many will support this amazing project.
This project will surely get support from various peoples as it is really that potential to make huge profits ahead. This project will comeout with some new features with mobile ads with the blockchain technology.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

This project will surely get support from various peoples as it is really that potential to make huge profits ahead. This project will comeout with some new features with mobile ads with the blockchain technology.
This project is actually good for the future as it would eliminate the mobile ads with blockchain and big data. This project can really have a great future ahead. Hope that most of the investors invest into the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: