Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIKO - Transaction Unification Network  (Read 602 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jax_69

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

The developer names look super fake to me - especially considering this is supposedly based in Canada.  More like bot-created names; westerners don't name their children 'Jackie Stickwood.'  Even if all combinations of names listed technically could exist - not all of them could look that unrealistic!

An interesting dive on human psychology here - why DO the names look so fake, and why is it so instantly recognizable.  Regardless - I'm out and shall ruminate on this AWAY from 'Niko.'

That's an interesting point. I should have asked the same when I invested in bitcoin 6 years ago.

lol. You are partially correct.....The last name 'Stickwood' is a made up name. I am 5th generation Canadian and when my ancestors moved here from Britain, they changed their last name to Stickwood to start a new life. As to why my first name is Jackie?? You would have to ask my parents. Personally, I like the name. It has served me well for years!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:52:38 PM

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Coinguys

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

interesting article talking about NIKO and the connection to NASCAR

https://www.pitpass.com/62609/Motorsports-Are-Opening-Their-Arms-To-Cryptocurrencies-And-Heres-How

Crypto Coin Investor
Jewelettes

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:11:17 AM

Buy NIKO while people are selling them at an extremely low price.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Jewelettes

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:27:05 AM

It's no secret by now that cryptocurrencies are quickly becoming more and more widely recognised in the public eye.

While not every passerby will understand quite what these digital coins do and what they can be used for, the term 'bitcoin' is certainly one that is being thrown around far more widely as news sites and social media improve the spread of information. Social trading platforms, sports sponsorships and more are all helping to increase awareness and make cryptocurrencies much more accessible as a concept. With this in mind, it's no surprise that motorsports are starting to open up to cryptocurrencies too. Here, we're taking a look at just how they're doing exactly that.

Sponsorships

Sponsorships and deals within any sport are a great way for brands to make their mark in a particular industry and in terms of cryptocurrencies, they've been gradually working their way into them all. Lately, however, all crypto eyes have been on NASCAR teams. As early as 2014, a new coin had claimed that NASCAR was particularly agreeable as a market in which it would be welcome and since then, it's certainly proven time and time again that this is the case. Nikola Tesla Unite has made a deal with Alianza Motorsports with NIKO coin and a NASCAR team were even given a cryptocurrency sponsorship by a brand new coin called Cono.

While these sponsorships and deals might be risky for NASCAR, the fact that such a big group are taking steps towards this market is a huge sign of potential change in and of itself. Whether these sponsorships will prove beneficial in the future has yet to be seen, but with more and more teams seeming to be accepting cryptocurrency payments, it could be a promising one.

Source: https://www.pitpass.com/62609/Motorsports-Are-Opening-Their-Arms-To-Cryptocurrencies-And-Heres-How

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
overloadintendcr

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:30:29 AM

I like the basic changes in the social interaction while having a significant impact to the many ways in which the world works by building solutions that will have a profound impact on the way global social interactions that you are aiming for. I think it will be successful
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:52:21 PM

this project seems to be a success easily seen from now many responded positively about this project, hopefully this project for the future it will run in accordance with the plan and will achieve success easily.
Coinguys

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:32:14 PM

It is Great to see a coin that actually is doing things. The only Crypto that is fully backed by Nikola Tesla Unite. Having a real company publicly backing a crypto is HUGE

NIKO coin seams to be able to be traded off an exchange more than on.. with is great.. i need to get more NIKO

Crypto Coin Investor
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

I think you should upgrad your account to a copper member, this thing have so many advantages like : investors can see that you are really want to do this project, other side is you can make a post with photo... etc which will make your announcement more professional than this post
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

The author of this announcement only have 1 active which post this announcement,  and Last Active:   April 24, 2018, 03:27:19 PM
So, I think this project only want to scam/ or may be it dead.
Coinguys

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:00:51 PM

The author of this announcement only have 1 active which post this announcement,  and Last Active:   April 24, 2018, 03:27:19 PM
So, I think this project only want to scam/ or may be it dead.

you think... on what merit? Have you not seen the social media on this?  NIKO is the crypto used to empower the legacy of Nikola Tesla.  

I am VERY interested to know your insights on this...  

Crypto Coin Investor
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: