Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Only a mature and regulated crypto market will attract big investors.  (Read 988 times)
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:44:58 PM

Big investors are a big risk taker too but then they need security too. Being matured and regulated cryptoccurency attracts more investors and they are confident about their investment and they will know how well their risk and reward be properly managed. It is not all about maturity but it is all about security, bitcoin be it known that it is already mature in the market but still didn't have enough assurance on how seocure is your investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:41:43 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/2018-mature-crypto-market-will-draw-more-investment-see-less-volatility-analyst-says

Obviously as an investor you understand there are risks but out of all the exchanges out there, i can think of 2-3 that I would personally trust with my money and in my case we are only talking about thousands, imagine a big player with millions using etherdelta or some other retarded exchange, no way that will ever happen. Even big exchanges like bittrex, not long ago, they fucked up and made everyone wait months and months to get your account enabled or verified. Why would any big player invest in crypto when the risk is so huge, there is literally zero safety, any exchange can run away with your money and you can barely do anything.

first of all bittrex never fucked up anything. they simply scammed a lot of their users, closed their accounts and stole their funds.

secondly this topic is the difference between an investor and a trader. a trader is someone who uses exchanges and needs to trust them, for them the "market" has to be regulated so that they can trust it easier and invest their money.
an investor however is someone who simply buys. for example someone who has been buying (accumulating) bitcoin for years without even using any exchanges! you can always meat face to face with someone and do the trade and it is pretty common to do it this way actually. for them "market" being regulated or not doesn't matter they just need to trust and believe in the technology.

There is a FOMO brewing...
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

The main point for me as user is the exchange keep running and provide more transaction volume and more user that use the exchange.
I knew poloniex and bittrex 4 years ago and they keep exist until now , it means that they have proof themself as high caliber of crypto exchange because not many exchange able survive like them (Mintpal collapse )

Smiley
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

It is only a matter of time before cryptocurrency and blockchain technology become mainstream. Hundreds of billions of dollars poured into the local economy. The investment in cryptocurrency is borderless, and the standard encryption market will attract investors from all over the world.

Its just waiting when big investor realizing their investment on cryptomarket. If that really happen, billions dollar will entering market and will boost market cap and maybe can reach highest market cap before.
if that happens then more and more people join cryptocurrency, with increasingly large capital it will increase cryptos price, so it can be like last year, many people were amazed by btc price, so many of them are joining. besides that with regulation of the government think will increase new investors trust
We all are very aware of this fact that the market value of any of the crypto coin is greatly dependent on the demand of that crypto coin in the international market and that the demand of most of the crypto coins is increasing very much significantly as more number of people are getting to know more about these crypto coins. You need to make an investment as soon as possible before the market values rises higher.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:31:48 AM

It is only a matter of time before cryptocurrency and blockchain technology become mainstream. Hundreds of billions of dollars poured into the local economy. The investment in cryptocurrency is borderless, and the standard encryption market will attract investors from all over the world.

Its just waiting when big investor realizing their investment on cryptomarket. If that really happen, billions dollar will entering market and will boost market cap and maybe can reach highest market cap before.
if that happens then more and more people join cryptocurrency, with increasingly large capital it will increase cryptos price, so it can be like last year, many people were amazed by btc price, so many of them are joining. besides that with regulation of the government think will increase new investors trust
We all are very aware of this fact that the market value of any of the crypto coin is greatly dependent on the demand of that crypto coin in the international market and that the demand of most of the crypto coins is increasing very much significantly as more number of people are getting to know more about these crypto coins. You need to make an investment as soon as possible before the market values rises higher.
No one ever started being excellent and mature. We all started as beginners, and we are sharpened by good and bad experiences leading us to be a better and learned individual and organization. Despite crypto's volatility and young economy, I don't think it's a hindrance for us to attract investors. There are still a lot of factors to be considered aside from its maturity and regulation. How about keeping its morale and reputation strong and efficient. After all what matters is the service and sincerity we provide.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

And also there is one thing that could be the possibility of why big investors do not want to jump into the markets. We need to remember that cryptocurrencies are highly speculative assets, so that is why big investor play it carefully.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:17:23 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/2018-mature-crypto-market-will-draw-more-investment-see-less-volatility-analyst-says

Obviously as an investor you understand there are risks but out of all the exchanges out there, i can think of 2-3 that I would personally trust with my money and in my case we are only talking about thousands, imagine a big player with millions using etherdelta or some other retarded exchange, no way that will ever happen. Even big exchanges like bittrex, not long ago, they fucked up and made everyone wait months and months to get your account enabled or verified. Why would any big player invest in crypto when the risk is so huge, there is literally zero safety, any exchange can run away with your money and you can barely do anything.
But we no need to keep our funds in the exchanges,so our funds will be safe forever in our wallets.I think already there are lots of millionaires involved in cryotocurrency investment but they never reveal their identify because the main advantage of cryotocurrency is anonymity so they can be anonymous and make money.
Let’s just give a look at the main reason behind creation of bitcoin. Millionaires were facing problem in transacting money. They had to pay high charges for this service and it was also not fast. There was a need of something that can help them to transfer real big amounts within moments across the world without going through all rules and regulations of banks. Bitcoin was the answer and rich people highly supported this concept.
Bardman (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

But we no need to keep our funds in the exchanges,so our funds will be safe forever in our wallets.I think already there are lots of millionaires involved in cryotocurrency investment but they never reveal their identify because the main advantage of cryotocurrency is anonymity so they can be anonymous and make money.
Let’s just give a look at the main reason behind creation of bitcoin. Millionaires were facing problem in transacting money. They had to pay high charges for this service and it was also not fast. There was a need of something that can help them to transfer real big amounts within moments across the world without going through all rules and regulations of banks. Bitcoin was the answer and rich people highly supported this concept.

Do they though? You think they would trust bitcoin with that? I don't think so. Maybe criminals but millionaires are certainly not using crypto to transfer large amounts of money. 1 little mistake and all your money is gone, take too long and 10 million becomes 9, too many problems.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:02:07 PM

That's true, maybe. But how it can be efficiently regulated?  That's the biggest issue.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:22:11 PM

Even big exchanges like bittrex, not long ago, they fucked up and made everyone wait months and months to get your account enabled or verified. Why would any big player invest in crypto when the risk is so huge, there is literally zero safety, any exchange can run away with your money and you can barely do anything.
I think for big investors they have a better option to purchase things over the counter if they are planning to invest in large numbers and they wont necessarily go to any exchanges to invest these huge amounts, yes there are many risks involved in keeping your coins in an exchange as there are many hacks which took all the users investment and we need to have a change in that without a doubt, the exchanges must be responsible for our investment.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:35:03 PM

That's true, maybe. But how it can be efficiently regulated?  That's the biggest issue.
The exchanges must be held responsible for the loss they make and the investors need to be settled as soon as possible, which means that they should be a mandatory insurance scheme for the exchanges, KYC will be strictly implemented and these are the regulations i expect to see implemented and sure a regulated market could attract more investors.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:44:13 PM

The exchanges must be held responsible for the loss they make and the investors need to be settled as soon as possible, which means that they should be a mandatory insurance scheme for the exchanges, KYC will be strictly implemented and these are the regulations i expect to see implemented and sure a regulated market could attract more investors.
it is true that the implementation of KYC has now begun to be applied by some exchanges for the security of transactions and many exchanges have started to improve security system and register on the side of insurance to maintain customer funds

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:39:41 AM

This is because matured and regulated cryptos will attract investors for this investors can have a big trust to this cryptos , it is already stable and monitored and will have a good future for their money who invested on them.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:41:09 AM

While in a way you are right that no person with common sense and with a lot of money is going to invest and put his money in an exchange that could disappear immediately if he did so, at the same time it is not like exchangers are the only way to get bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency, you can deal with people directly and buy bitcoins to a whale.
Bardman (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

Well, cryptos are new, everything surrounding them is new, we really just have to experiment with it. I just want governments to be more flexible and if the initial regulations turn out to not work, change them, modify them until everyone is satisfied. I wish governments would do that with everything really but admitting that you failed is hard.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

I have to disagree with your statement because investors want to make big money. And if you want to make big money, then you have to take a certain risk. We mostly only hear about the negative things and scams and rarely about the billions people have already made. Where else could you have made thousands of percent winning rates so easy and so quick like in the crypto currency market?
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:29:32 AM

yes,regulating market will of course lure a lot of Big investors and companies ,But also we'll lose the leverage of the decentralize concept which all this industry is Built on.Besides,they will control the price and small investors will Be destroyed!

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:22:46 AM

That is why we need stability in price and we are to work hard to achieve that! Unless bitcoin prices is stable we would not going to have large adoption. We are having many issues especially the volatility of the market and regulations and that means this is no maturity in cryptocurrency market and for big financial players to come into this market price must be stable.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:45:00 AM

That is why we need stability in price and we are to work hard to achieve that! Unless bitcoin prices is stable we would not going to have large adoption. We are having many issues especially the volatility of the market and regulations and that means this is no maturity in cryptocurrency market and for big financial players to come into this market price must be stable.
We and investors are comfortable with the price of the volatile cryptocurrency. Because the main fact to get a big profit is price volatility. Investors will dare to take risks because they already know a big profit, it is comfortable to invest in cryptocurrency.

The government's regulation on each exchange is a plus to increase revenue. Risks will always exist despite government regulation being applied. The online system (internet) is very likely hacked by hackers and we have to be prepared for it.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:17:33 AM

Regulation is an additional value that increases investor confidence in cryptocurrency. Although without regulation, users of cryptocurrency and investors will remain comfortable because with the crypto can always benefit by the volatilization of the price of a sudden volatility. They believe it will happen someday including me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: