Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Only a mature and regulated crypto market will attract big investors.  (Read 986 times)
0t3p0t

Activity: 1526
Merit: 351

Mabuhay!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:10:03 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/2018-mature-crypto-market-will-draw-more-investment-see-less-volatility-analyst-says

Obviously as an investor you understand there are risks but out of all the exchanges out there, i can think of 2-3 that I would personally trust with my money and in my case we are only talking about thousands, imagine a big player with millions using etherdelta or some other retarded exchange, no way that will ever happen. Even big exchanges like bittrex, not long ago, they fucked up and made everyone wait months and months to get your account enabled or verified. Why would any big player invest in crypto when the risk is so huge, there is literally zero safety, any exchange can run away with your money and you can barely do anything.
Cryptocurrency investors tend to take risks in this industry it is because of the possible huge return if properly done or planned. Volatility what makes people make good return in their investments compared to those stable assets like fiat, stocks amd real estate. A lot of investors prefer to choose cryptocurrency due to fast gain. Whales love to play either a centralized or decentralized market so I don't think we need a regulated and mature cryptocurrency market.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:17:46 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/2018-mature-crypto-market-will-draw-more-investment-see-less-volatility-analyst-says

Obviously as an investor you understand there are risks but out of all the exchanges out there, i can think of 2-3 that I would personally trust with my money and in my case we are only talking about thousands, imagine a big player with millions using etherdelta or some other retarded exchange, no way that will ever happen. Even big exchanges like bittrex, not long ago, they fucked up and made everyone wait months and months to get your account enabled or verified. Why would any big player invest in crypto when the risk is so huge, there is literally zero safety, any exchange can run away with your money and you can barely do anything.
What prevents big investors from using those 2-3 trustful exchanges?
Isn't that enough or you want more positive competition?
There are already investors with millions that entrusted their capital into crypto knowing about all the risks.
Yes, the risk is huge, but the profit could be even more inspiring.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:22:05 PM

It is true that even now the market of cryptocurrencies is not run very professionally there is still needs to be a huge level of improvements especially when it comes to customer service and protection to the money of their customers, but I really think this is going to improve in the next years so I'm not really worried, I'm willing to accept these conditions and the greater risk in order to get big profits.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:15:49 PM

In cryptocurrency investment, the transaction is not regulated by the central bank, thus raising the risk high enough. Despite the lucrative benefits. Basically, whatever we do all have their respective risks both big and little a risk it all depends on what we do. No matter what the risks preferably think about how to minimize those risks.
Of course they are preferred because a mature crypto's usually a crypto that cannot be doubted either the popularity or quality of the team especially the security aspect

Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:50:44 PM

I think those big players never got to where they are now if they didn’t grab every oportunity that comes to their way, investors are risk takers and they are very much willing to risk what they have just to gain more profit, at the same time, they acquired wisdom upon all their investments, that is why I believe that most of them would be very carfeful as well as observant in investing, and cryptocurrency is one that worth investing with.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:34:17 AM

I think those big players never got to where they are now if they didn’t grab every oportunity that comes to their way, investors are risk takers and they are very much willing to risk what they have just to gain more profit, at the same time, they acquired wisdom upon all their investments, that is why I believe that most of them would be very carfeful as well as observant in investing, and cryptocurrency is one that worth investing with.
I agree to that and the big investors or players in the investment are always the pioneers or the early birds and they get into their investment while it is not yet matured and it is just getting started and that is what is happening on the cryptocurrency right now because it is having a lot of big investors because they believed on the potential of the cryptocurrencies.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:40:27 AM

Obviously, there are a lot of people today in the market who are investing a huge amount if they knew that the platform is really good for long term investment and if not then the price of that specific coil will just get dumped since no one will be interested.

btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:00:30 AM

Obviously, there are a lot of people today in the market who are investing a huge amount if they knew that the platform is really good for long term investment and if not then the price of that specific coil will just get dumped since no one will be interested.

I think a lot of big investors has already invested in cryptocurrency that is why many people has joined crypto because they see the potential in earning higher profits. Big investors always make their own trail and are risk takers the reason why they are always ahead of the race because they don't mind risks. They mind profit.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:44:13 PM

This makes perfect sense where people like us can take a small gamble on small exchanges but when you control millions from other people it needs to be a completely safe investment. Regulated and legal on a safe exchange that will never crash or get hacked

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:07:40 PM

I think a lot of big investors has already invested in cryptocurrency that is why many people has joined crypto because they see the potential in earning higher profits. Big investors always make their own trail and are risk takers the reason why they are always ahead of the race because they don't mind risks. They mind profit.
In spite of more people investing into bitcoins, more people and businesses are afraid to accept bitcoins just because of its high volatility. I believe that when it’s less volatile and more stable, more investors will come again and it will be widely used globally.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

Sometimes long term investment were not applicable in some coins, there are much preferred with btc and eth or to those that gains much attention in terms of innovation,but some new coins didn't have what it takes now.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

Somehow. Because people are afraid to invest because crypto is not yet regulated by the government. If crypto becomes mature and the government started regulating it, then I think people will now be at ease in putting their money.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
doroshok

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:30:34 AM

The thought you put into it, I understand. And in General you are right. But with a rigid framework, control and order ensuring someone from the outside, it doesn't work that we ourselves will drive everything into the grave?
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

This is really true! I am sure that only large investors will be able to enter the crypto market in the future as it will be more regulated in the future. Though, today, we can enter it with not much investment as well
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:02:04 AM

As the thread title states mature and regulated crypto market will attract big investors, but with cryptocurrency when it is regulated hard the market is fluctuating big. Another thing, to be matured market all that required is big investors. If that's the case no technology related growth will succeed.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:04:56 AM

I agree. With a lot of happenings inside crypto currencies, we are still young in it and needs to improve more before they would try to invest also in crypto.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:15:34 AM

I believe that we are closely reaching that stage. Just take a look at Binance, they are very professional and transparent. The CEO which has a nickname CZ is always there to clear things up when there's some rumours or negative news spreading that wants to destroy their reputation.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:50:58 AM

As the thread title states mature and regulated crypto market will attract big investors, but with cryptocurrency when it is regulated hard the market is fluctuating big. Another thing, to be matured market all that required is big investors. If that's the case no technology related growth will succeed.
Most of us are investing on the crypto currencies for this volatility because we are looking to make money with the crypto currencies not invested on it because of it technology.So we still need time for that to adapt to the technological based growth on crypto currencies but whatever who are early to invest here will make more profits.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:55:28 AM

its true big investors would stay away from crypto cause the volatility that really high. I do believe somehow crypto will be regulated and it will invite many investors. I do think big investors only wanted to try blockchain and wanted to invest on coin that working on blockchain such as ethereum and eos.

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:32:19 AM

Well your logic is sound but then again,  whales actually dictate the price whenver they buy or they sell. What should happen is that small investors like us should rise up and buy crypto currency so the remaining supply will not affect the current market price. The whales shouldn't be allowed to control the prices which we are focusing on by means of decentralization.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: