Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin?  (Read 3973 times)
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
It is possible that the price of all crypto currency falls because bitcoin is almost entirely dependent on it. So here's the ethereum and the other top altcoins to fight for the bitcoin throne. Prices will definitely increase.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

In the current scenario it is difficult to imagine the market without Bitcoin, it has been the measure of value from the beginning and so it will be for decades, unless some crypto can be superior in terms of technology and credibility.
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

You are right since bitcoin would be the one to decide the different cryptocurrencies' value because of its great value. The cryptocurrencies would probably just follow the bitcoins status since it is the main exchanger for all. Lots of it are just depending on bitcoins value so the bitcoins downfall would be the cryptocurrencies' downfall. It would really be hard for it to survive without bitcoin.

lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

I agree with your point. At present the market is red and most of the coin tends to fall, which makes investors more headaches. Bitcoin has gone up to $ 8k4 and now it has dropped to over $ 8k, which shows how bitcoin affects the ICO / Cryptocurrency market. Although the current decrease but it has increased rapidly from over 6k $ to over 8k $ in less than a month. I am happy for this, the future bitcoin and other currencies will rebound strongly. Investors will be happier than me.
veronikadobryx

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

I believe that bitcoin is still a very long time will be a leader and remain as the best currency , even if the price will decline it is still the leader despite the many even good altcoins .
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

Crypto market now if there is no bitcoin it must have been closed from the first time the first is done between two transactions that are only done by professionals.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:41:01 PM

I believe that you can not separate the block from other elements of the system. In my opinion, some elements are unlikely to exist effectively.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:01:06 PM

Bitcoin is considered the first cryptocurrency. Now there are many more with more advanced sophistications and applications. I think Blockchain technology is here to stay as well as cryptocurrencies. As a result I would see a good solid future for altcoins even without Bitcoins. Mind you no one can destroy or get rid of Bitcoins so your notion of a crypto market without Bitcoins does not make any sense ( at least to me ).
Eva Ren

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

Tt will be growing in the future. But, everything could happen, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising tokens. I have found a trustworthy project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. Their main aim is to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. They are also helping insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
ethancer

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:16:19 PM

Bitcoin will never go away, it's the alpha coin. It's very volatile, and might drop very low or get as high as a million, but it's never going away. It already helped the economy and who knows what future will bring. But if we would imagine bitcoin disappearing, i'm guessing ethereum would take over as the new top.
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:35:43 PM

I think it is possible if we can invest in some Token Sale projects such as Socratus, for instance, have you heard about that?  It is a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. It helps to get read of annoying personal meetings and paperwork.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:39:55 PM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy

Yes, the bitcoin has been a major price influencer of the cryptocurrency markets and lots of people predict the buoyancy or fails of the market with respect to the bitcoin price movement. Except if another coin comes into full play, the bitcoin will continue to lead and dictate for the markets.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

I do not see this happening very soon, because bitcoin is the heart of cryptocurrency, it can keep going up and down for all you care but it has occupied that position and will be remain there for a very long time.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

yes how impossible. even investors are the ones who have been manipulating the market. they deliberately make the market a selling trend and now we can see all the markets look green. maybe right now the time and save bitcoin until the end of the year and get your profit. Wink Wink
tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:31:59 AM

All coins are based on bitcoin, I think the encryption market without bitcoin will not exist, and if there is no bitcoin, the other coins will soon lose value.

Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:40:10 AM

I can not imagine crypto market without bitcoin being priced in the crypto market in control by bitcoin whether it's for how long
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:49:08 AM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto world and without bitcoin we can't see the future of altcoin.now a days the price of bitcoin is decreased and effect of this all the market goes down so it is difficult to imagine crypto market without bitcoin.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:01:16 AM

yes that's right, bitcoin is a very valuable crypto currency. investors will not let bitcoin die, they will definitely do their best to generate bitcoin. investors will make the future of bitcoin even brighter.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:43:33 AM

crypto market without bitcoin what might happen it must have all the crypto currency is big enough also according to my thinking bitcoin is the core of crypto currency available in crypto market
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:37:07 AM

What I think is that the prices of alt coins will increase and another "bitcoin" will arise. What I mean is there will be an immediate replacement for bitcoins based on its features. Somehow it will be as similar but a little better than bitcoins. Probably ethereum.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: