Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:16:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market will recover?  (Read 36209 times)
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

Now the market is bleeding, the price of Bitcoin and altcoin have bottomed out. This makes many investors afraid, they lose confidence in the market. However, for me this is just a volatility of the market, I believe in the next few months the market will recover and the price of bitcoin and altcoin will increase again. Now is a good time to invest in the market. I believe that long-term investment in bitcoin and altcoin will bring us much money in the end of this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poli_btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:35:40 PM

Such a rise, as it was with Bitcoin and such earnings will definitely not be. The market will not die, most likely it will be stable, without sharp declines and rises. But perhaps some kind of bitcoin will go up.
tantra007

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

Thank you

it's 8 months from decline now. it's very hard situation for cryptocurrency player now. seeing from growth of crypto communities day-by-day, i believe that crypto can be good again
I'm interested today in the price of the etherium And I saw again, plus 16% growth. If yesterday the price was $ 250, but today it has already risen by more than $ 300. I think that this is a good trend for the current state of the market.
even though, 16% growth isnt a sign that ethereum will rise. it still hard to rise now
the best doing is take long term trading now, dont take for long term

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
Anubisi

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

The market will certainly recover, Bitcoin will certainly recover, but there is no guarantee that all coins will recover and many coins will disappear. The market is still continuing to decline.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:05:45 PM

This year will not be as good as the previous years of bitcoin cause the previous years bitcoin is already bullish on this month but this month will be the same as the past ones
But once this year will past all of us will be shock what will happen with crypto market we will see a massive growth and I am sure of it mark my words with that those weak hand who panic sold their holdings will be left by the train.
_cryptoniya_

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:45:53 AM

I think this is a temporary phenomenon. The crypto-currency market will remain constant strong players and there will be new, only already "conscious" customers. Thus, the cryptocurrency market will develop.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:21:26 AM

one year ago BTC still cost $4400. that's almost $2000 less than this year. i think the market will still need a little to recover . the people first have to get back their trust in the market. and that doesn't work overnight.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:09:56 AM

There still no news and updates about what will happen now in cryptoworld .  But I still believe that bull run will happen again before the year end.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

Well you trust the cryptographic market they are going to grow at the end of the year I'm sure of that and I'm waiting
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:06:22 AM

Thank you

I would call it not just a fall, but a prolonged fall, from which many began to give up and began to lose faith in a good future. But despite everything, and I think that is just the beginning. Soon the market is waiting for another growth, which I hope will return people's faith in cryptocurrencies. It's bound to happen sooner or later. I think it will be by the end of the year, but I will not make plans.

EconomydayS

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

I think that either in the middle of autumn or at the end of autumn, the crypto-currency market will restore its previous positions and even surpass them.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
lotao

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:49:35 AM

Although the market has been in a downturn this year, there are some news that may bring a turn for the market. For example, ETF is applying, and Samsung has joined the market!
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

Thank you

just wait, don't look on the market every day, it's completely normal, compare the graph last year, it also fall miserably, but at time just pass it will recover soon.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:22:02 PM

i really dont think that market will recover in the near future, we have to be nore patient and wait until the end of this year. my prediction bitcoin and other coin's price will pump in 2021 similarly what happened in the end of 2017 until the last of Q1 2018. but, if there are some breakthrough project which will bring back investor's trust to cryptocurrency, the price will get pumped immediately.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

Thank you

I think market will recover next year but for now I don't think so because as we can see it's hard to back to normal again in this moment.

We don't give up first, I'm sure in the next few months the market will recover,
we must always be optimistic about any condition because it is also one of the keys to success

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
iqlynaz

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

its now 8 month of downtrend and sideways
but untill now, i see price always bounched back and seems doesnt wanna touch 5k bottom,
though i predict price would drop to 4k or something, lol
6k seems a big wall which needs really big fud to break
even etf doesnt give too much affect anymore
namen5326

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

of course, I'm sure the market will improve again. even though it will take months, I am sure that the market can be like in the beginning of 2018, that is, all altcoin prices go up dramatically, all altcoins reach their peak. the situation is unpredictable, but the situation is often the case, so it can be guessed that there are times when the altcoin will reach its peak again.
bacxuyen

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:52:17 AM

In the past few weeks the crypto market is slowly rising and reach at $ 7,000 is a very positive and positive sign for the community. By the time of winter, i think Bitcoin will go up until the start of the new year and its price is around $ 12,000.

◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣    Convert your token   ▏U▸SAVE▕   into physical gold    ◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
▸Join the ICO◂Track, secure and market eco-responsible gold thanks to the full U.SAVE ecosystem▸Join our BOUNTY◂
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤  WHITEPAPERLIGHTPAPERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMTWITTERLINKEDINMEDIUM  ◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

Yes, the price of coins crypto had long experienced the period fell and it makes people confused and disappointed. The market price is very easy to change and this makes us difficult to trade. But I still believe its crypto coin that there will be a price recovery.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

Yes of course it surely will, as what we have experience this cryptomarket always recovers at 4th quarter of every year. Yet it my not go as high as what we're expecting but surely it will. So let's just relax and wait for the best to come, if you know what i mean.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: