Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] HealthSapiens 🏥📲 - Patient-centric healthcare ecosystem  (Read 497 times)
Healthsapiens (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Patient-centric healthcare, decentralized.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:47:36 AM

Thank you for joining us. Can we continue the conversation on Telegram? DM a mod. www.t.me/HealthSapiens

Indeed, medicine now needs big changes because many problems are present in it, one of the main problems is poor quality diagnosis, lack of qualified doctors, diagnostic equipment and medicines. These problems can be solved by incorporating into the healthcare of the blockchain technology that significantly reduce the number of problems in this area by lowering the cost of medical services.

Decentralized healthcare is here.

Join us on Telegram to get immediate updates about our Security Token Offering (STO) and subsequent DOC Token Generating Event.

WEBSITE TWITTER MEDIUM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aksakov18

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:15:30 AM

the humanitarian project is of great interest, of course, with the emergence of HEALTHSAPIENS there may be no gaps in the health world, with the complete HEALTHSAPIENS system of people in need of medical care with chronic illness more easily resolved
gonhunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:18:15 AM

I hope that communications won't just come down to dialogues between illegal dealers.
merculet
Healthsapiens (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

@GonHunter - we have similar worries, for which we are building HealthSapiens to thwart. Hope you'll join us on Telegram - www.t.me/HealthSapiens

I hope that communications won't just come down to dialogues between illegal dealers.
merculet

Join us on Telegram to get immediate updates about our Security Token Offering (STO) and subsequent DOC Token Generating Event.

WEBSITE TWITTER MEDIUM
Healthsapiens (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:20:08 AM

Let's talk ETH / fiat bounties: t.me/HealthSapiens

Bounty managers / hunters needed

WEBSITE TWITTER MEDIUM
Healthsapiens (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

Fresh video: Watch our CEO chat with Decentro Media at Blockchain Expo in London.

WEBSITE TWITTER MEDIUM
Christini

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:45:36 PM

why this page doesn't work. where to submit reports?
merculet
Healthsapiens (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

We have yet to begin any bounty activities - architecting strategies re: regulations. Please discuss in the Telegram: t.me/HealthSapiens

why this page doesn't work. where to submit reports?
merculet

WEBSITE TWITTER MEDIUM
Marizy

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

there is total coin but unlimited coin by pos? what this mean? how do i mine this i dont see any wallet link also
Amephest

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:22:34 PM

I guess this makes sense. If crypto and blockchain is all about cutting out middlemen, there are a bunch of middlemen in the healthcare industry whose jobs could easily be made obsolete. So much of healthcare are third parties that require endless processes of confirmations of the truth. blockchain is great for that.
Willliam

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:22:34 PM

Quant does not solve the usual problems and problems, understandable to anyone. How will it be promoted among people?
egretia
Healthsapiens (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:19:32 PM

there is total coin but unlimited coin by pos? what this mean? how do i mine this i dont see any wallet link also

Hi Marizy

The HealthSapiens token, the DOC token, lives on-top of the ethereum blockchain. Ethereum is validated by proof of work mining, and will switch to Proof of Stake later. The DOC token supply will never increase or decrease after the initial minting, as it doesn't need its own validation mechanism.

Let us know if you have any questions.

WEBSITE TWITTER MEDIUM
Healthsapiens (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:38:33 PM

In case you missed it, click the thumbnail below to check out our CEOs latest interview with Decentro Media 👇

Fresh video: Watch our CEO chat with Decentro Media at Blockchain Expo in London.

WEBSITE TWITTER MEDIUM
Hailey3958

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project
theroniusmaximus

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:56:24 PM

This is an interesting project - much needed!

Can you elaborate a little bit more about the science/research angle and the role it plays in the token economy? Specifically, maybe a little more about what you mean when you say:

"The token exchange process is triggered when... scientists contribute research to the platform."

Thanks!
Healthsapiens (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project

Hi Hailey,

ICO sale and token details are being finalized and are set to be released soon. Are there any other details that you are looking for?

WEBSITE TWITTER MEDIUM
Healthsapiens (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

This is an interesting project - much needed!

Can you elaborate a little bit more about the science/research angle and the role it plays in the token economy? Specifically, maybe a little more about what you mean when you say:

"The token exchange process is triggered when... scientists contribute research to the platform."

Thanks!

Hi theroniusmaximus, thanks for stopping in.

One of the many things that separates HealthSapiens from other healthcare platforms is it's integration of the scientific community to be apart of the HealthSapiens ecosystem. We can't stress enough the importance of the decentralized EMR service that HealthSapiens has built in; it enables the whole system. Lets start with that.

1. Patients upload their encrypted data to the HealthSapiens EMR cloud.
   a. Doctors can now receive immediate patient data for whoever they treat
   b. Data is not passed from provider to provider, but rather data is added to the patient EMR account, by each treating provider.
2. This creates a growing pool of encrypted, private, patient owned data. This is something that legacy systems cannot offer; data is hoarded and siloed away from public use. It's also unencrypted and susceptible to hacking and identity theft.
   a. Researchers can offer DOC tokens to access patient data from the EMR cloud.
   b. These DOC tokens are given to the patients who provided the data that researchers paid for. This service is optional; any patient can choose to keep their data private. However, a patient who elects to sell their data, doesn't have their identity assigned to the sold data. They can still retain privacy.
   c. Now that researchers have access to an endlessly growing pool of data, new research can be completed that was never able to be done before, adding to the quality of the healthcare ecosystem as a whole.
3. Additionally, healthcare services like seminars or events are also DOC integrateable, and allows for off-network payment for services.

Let us know if that answered your queries to your satisfaction. If you are looking to know more, I can reach out to the token mechanics team and get more specific details.

WEBSITE TWITTER MEDIUM
theroniusmaximus

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:20:56 PM

Thanks, that makes total sense- appreciate the quick reply!
Healthsapiens (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:46:00 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 06:01:22 PM by Healthsapiens

HealthSapiens.com CEO, and HealthSapiens.io Founder, Karim Babay, will be a Keynote Speaker at Crypto Health Summit Los Angeles!

As the CEO of a patient-to-provider online healthcare service, Karim hopes to being a valuable perspective to the discussion that will take place at Crypto Health Summit.

Topics that will be discussed at the Summit are:

Patient Experience, Interoperability and Crypto Healthcare
Privacy, Security, and Crypto Healthcare Debate
Entrepreneurship in Crypto Healthcare
Research, Clinical Trials, and Crypto Health
Pharma and Supply Chain Management

More specifically, the topics of the tokenization of Healthcare, and patient privacy is right up the HealthSapiens alley.
You can find out more specific details of the LA Crypto Health Event by clicking the image below:

WEBSITE TWITTER MEDIUM
Healthsapiens (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:27:03 PM

We are giving away VIP tickets to the Healthcare in Blockchain Conference in Toronto

Click to enter!

WEBSITE TWITTER MEDIUM
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: